Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree313Likes

Thread: Pokemon Radio on Twitter

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Radio on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshi View Post
    https://twitter.com/Sunma47/status/239485565257519104

Today's drama? It looks like Musashi and Kojiro will have an important thing to announce... but what is this thing? You will learn the truth in today's episode!
    Musashi's pregnant with Kojiro's kid? *runs*

They were probably bored when they were searching for that underwater temple...
    Karamazov and Flying Christi like this.

Blog Entries

Another rash of tweets today! My favorite one is this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro
    "Does Team Rocket have a summer vacation?" We always have free rein! FREEDOM!+++
    Also the conversation about eating Slowpoke tail.
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

Blog Entries

I liked the one where he once again defended Musashi's tweets and said we need to read them with "warm feelings". <3

He also said they'd think about a song for Musashi. Don't have much hope though.

The tweets were more lulzy stuff this time around. Lots of crazy fangirls. XD

∠(>w<) #634 Argy's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Argy On Twitter
    Add Argy on Linkedin

So I had a thought last night... You know who would be a good radio show guest? Mondo. But does he even exist anymore?

Blog Entries

I think Yuusaku killed Mondo's chances of ever being in anything anime related again.

But speaking of Kanto callbacks, Nyasu was tweeting about Meowzie and philosophizing while watching the full moon this week.
    djulienr and SSJ_Jup81 like this.

Blog Entries

Mondo's VA is Koyasu Takehito, who also voices Kosaburo, so I don't know if he'll make an appearance anytime soon. (Although I tweeted them that I wanted it, LOL.)

But Yuusaku's VA would be fun.

I loved Nyasu's tweets about the full moon! <3
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fruitsmoothierevenge View Post
    Mondo's VA is Koyasu Takehito, who also voices Kosaburo, so I don't know if he'll make an appearance anytime soon. (Although I tweeted them that I wanted it, LOL.)
    I think Kojiro said the show would be over if Yamato/Kosaburo or Sakaki showed up.

The chat after the show was so much trolling. He said how the show might only have 13 episodes (ending it the week of the Meloetta episode) and that they'd only break up if something happened to Sakaki. Also, he wants the Rocket figures to come out this year because who knows if the radio show will last through next year.

Mima sure knows how to make his audience squirm.

On a non trolling note, I thought it was interesting Kojiro said he's not against getting married in the future. He also said the show was in a crisis in August, but they got through it because of the members.

Blog Entries

But he said that they wouldn't die, at least? I read that right?

What did he say about Nyasu and Musashi in that marriage tweet? Aah, the one marriage one after it gave me warm fuzzies. About someone saying they liked him too much (daisuki) and to marry them, but Kojiro replied with how you're supposed to love (aishite) your husband.

This whole package-- the radio show, the tweets, the trolling-- is such a great example of using social media correctly. Hats off to Mima and everyone!
    Man, I hope it goes longer than that. Do you think they timed it out to have exactly 13?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    The chat after the show was so much trolling. He said how the show might only have 13 episodes (ending it the week of the Meloetta episode) and that they'd only break up if something happened to Sakaki. Also, he wants the Rocket figures to come out this year because who knows if the radio show will last through next year.
    Is that really trolling?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Is that really trolling?
    Yeah, it is. Because there's been lots of tweets of fans worried about what'll happen to them in the upcoming episodes. But Kojiro just keeps replying to those tweets with vague comments like that.

Blog Entries

Yeah, it is. Because there's been lots of tweets of fans worried about what'll happen to them in the upcoming episodes. But Kojiro just keeps replying to those tweets with vague comments like that.
    That's an odd sense of humor. I guess they're testing the fans' response to the idea of their leaving the show, and they like seeing that they're still popular.

Blog Entries

Hmm...well, it would be a forgone conclusion that TR is loved; however, I could also stress that it's the OLD TR that people love, and not just the presence of TR itself. I can see this show as the characters having far more potential than even being the comic relief villains, but rather just being random characters doing whatever. That isn't for me to decide, though. If they wanted to gauge if TR was strong enough to justify keeping them in the show, then their answer should've been apparent a long time ago. That idea becomes moot when it comes to the other cast members that have been ousted even though they were and possibly still are popular. Regardless, I don't think TR is done. No one wants to see TR go. The fact that could still happen in the anime is beside the point. I would spin off TR as their own thing, or just keep them in the show, but change their role. The response is clear. We want TR. What they choose to do with that response is still to be seen.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    That's an odd sense of humor. I guess they're testing the fans' response to the idea of their leaving the show, and they like seeing that they're still popular.
    Mima is a huuuuuge Rocket fan. He's just having fun messing with fans.

Blog Entries

I'd say that it's less of an odd sense of humor and more about keeping interest and anticipation high. As we can see, it's working!

The specials are already produced by now, and they've done whatever they're done with TR already. I wonder how hard it is to keep tight-lipped about it? ^_^

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by fruitsmoothierevenge View Post
    I'd say that it's less of an odd sense of humor and more about keeping interest and anticipation high. As we can see, it's working!
    Yep, this is how I see it too xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro
    "Musashi is cute! Since you spend all the time with her, didn't you fall in love with her?" "It's because she's the partner for eternity!"
    PARTNER. FOR. ETERNITY.

I CAN'T fo9iwe,fiw0rpaabja21747tyrfdqk

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast