Pokemon Radio on Twitter - Page 17
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Radio on Twitter

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Radio on Twitter

I'm guessing Nyasu will translate for her?

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

It's radio time!

A review thread for this week's episode will be uploaded after the episode finishes its broadcast. Do not make any new review threads during this time.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on December 18th, 2014

To sum up the new tweets:

https://twitter.com/Pokemon_Radio/status/225564905128996864/photo/1/large
    https://twitter.com/Pokemon_Radio/status/225565077732986881/photo/1/large
    https://twitter.com/Pokemon_Radio/status/225565203658584064/photo/1/large
    https://twitter.com/Pokemon_Radio/status/225567766265073664/photo/1/large

People under 18 can't be TR members. They provide uniforms, social insurances, bonuses 2 times a year, commission system work, and a Pokemon.

Of course a later tweet said it wasn't real. Oh well. :/
    Last edited by Musashi; 18th July 2012 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Japanese text kept eating the post.

... I think I own those TR figures. Or older versions of them, at least.

Sonansu will the guest tomorrow!

[20:04:35] Rocket Girl: And Kojiro said that Musashi will be happy he'll be there. :)

Dawww!! I'm so happy! ´w`

y team

This is notable when you realize Wobbufett is voiced by Brock's VA in Japan. Between this and the Wobbufett in Meoletta special I wonder if Takeshi will guest star himself on this.

Would be interesting if they talk about his doctor goal and JJM can ask him about his progress.

He won't. He's not even mentioned as someone who knows Takeshi. Just Sonansu's caretaker.

They've been doing Q&As the past couple of weeks on Twitter with Kojiro, usually the same time as the radio show but on different days. (Meaning it's 3AM here and I'm never up when it's live.) They've been pretty fun and it's great to see what Kojiro gets riled up over. Someone said they've been a farce, and he got pretty feisty, replying that, Musashi is an actress! And he insists upon it in a later tweet. ^_^

I translated this tweet from this morning for everyone:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon_Radio
    "If you want to have 7 billion followers, it'd be good to be using English tweets! Kojiro-san, please try to tweet in English!" Th- That's a bit too absurd! :smile:
    Aww, no English tweets for us... Maybe someday. XD
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

fruitsmoothierevenge> What is Q&As? And what were the jokes about Kojiro? What did he say? I regret so much not understanding the Japanese T.T

I tried desperately to translate the tweets with google but I did not understand...
    My NEW Team Rocket website (im a co-webmistress: http://roketto-dan.e-monsite.com/
    I am french, sorry for my poor bad english... I hope that you understand a maximum of what I writes

There were waaaaay too many to translate them all. XD

Though I did love the one about the kid who wanted to be just like Kojiro. Daww. <3

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by fruitsmoothierevenge View Post
    They've been doing Q&As the past couple of weeks on Twitter with Kojiro, usually the same time as the radio show but on different days. (Meaning it's 3AM here and I'm never up when it's live.) They've been pretty fun and it's great to see what Kojiro gets riled up over. Someone said they've been a farce, and he got pretty feisty, replying that, Musashi is an actress! And he insists upon it in a later tweet. ^_^
    That word's meaning wasn't really "a farce", but it was more like "amateur acting". That's why he reacted like that xD He also said that Musashi would get mad if him and Nyasu weren't serious about it and he promised to be even more serious from now on too! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon_Radio
    "If you want to have 7 billion followers, it'd be good to be using English tweets! Kojiro-san, please try to tweet in English!" Th- That's a bit too absurd! :smile:
    Aww, no English tweets for us... Maybe someday. XD
    [/quote]
    You better start learning now, if you want to conquer the world! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    There were waaaaay too many to translate them all. XD
    Yeah xD; They tweet too much to keep up with translations.

Though I did love the one about the kid who wanted to be just like Kojiro. Daww. <3
    I love that kid arleady <3
    My sci-fi comic DREAMVERSE
    Updated weekly!

So what's stopping people from translating the "best" ones (ie. the kid who wanted to be like Kojiro/James) or taking some time to translate them all? I will say I can't translate, as I've been slowly learning the language for a while. So I'm in the same boat as many others here.

To be honest, my interest fell in the wayward because there's too much going on and it was getting confusing. :\

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~

We do post the best ones. Just because they tweet a lot doesn't mean it's anything all that interesting.

And it's really rude to ask people to translate them all. If we could, we would, but we just don't have the time or manpower to translate something so inconsequential. The radio show is much more important to focus on.

Sorry, Q&A = question and answer, like a mini interview.
    Quote Originally Posted by jessierocketka
    That word's meaning wasn't really "a farce", but it was more like "amateur acting".
    Ah, good to know. Thanks! (I Google translated that word.) I didn't think it was amateur...

I've translated a few tweets, but it's really a quantity thing and that they're made in the middle of the night in US time... except when they're awake in the middle of the night, lol. If they keep up with them on the Bulbapedia page, then anyone will be able to jump in and translate them at some point.
    I missed the one about the kid wanting to be like Kojiro... aww. XD
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast