Pokémon Get☆TV Debuting Movie 17 (XY Movie #1) Info December 15th

Thread: Pokémon Get☆TV Debuting Movie 17 (XY Movie #1) Info December 15th

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Get☆TV Debuting Movie 17 (XY Movie #1) Info December 15th

Just saw this on Serebii, this is around the first time when we usually get movie information so it's no surprise, but thought I'd post a thread to remind everyone (and possibly serve as speculation). We'll probably see information in CoroCoro as well.

The trailer seen back in the Summer implied that, like DP and BW, the first movie will focus on the Box Legendaries to some extent. I also imagine that we may see Diancie in it, but she'll probably be kept secret till around February like usual with the Event Pokemon.

I also wonder if they'll perhaps work in the Legendary Birds in some capacity, or perhaps even Mewtwo X, although personally I don't think anyone wants another awkward Mewtwo film at this point.

I'm kind of excited, because XY's been pretty solid so far, and I really want to see what the new crew can do with a film. At the very least I expect it to look nice.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pokémon Get☆TV Debuting Movie 17 (XY Movie #1) Info December 15th

Quote Originally Posted by Garren View Post
    I'm kind of excited, because XY's been pretty solid so far, and I really want to see what the new crew can do with a film. At the very least I expect it to look nice.
    What new crew? I'm 99.9 % sure that Kunihiko Yuyama will direct the new movie AGAIN, with Sonoda at his side. More than happy to see new faces of course, but I don't really see it happening.
    For hope burns bright!