PREVIEW: POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N - Page 6

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

Holy XDD This thread is already flooding with people - the power of N !!

Everyone gather under the Plasma Flag!! ALL HAIL LORD N!! XDD

...yeah I got carried away XDD

It would be awesome to see N's castle rise around the Pokemon League XDD

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Metan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Satoshi, well, Satoshi just loves Pokemon and working with them.
    He don't just love Pokémon. He can connect with Riolu and Lucario using the Aura Power. That is more than enough. Actually, I would like to see Ash interacting with Kotetsu's Lucario, in front of N or not.
    Well, aura a.k.a wave-guiding itself isn't as plentiful as Dragons or Pokemon. Lucario and Medicham iirc are the only confirmed Wave-guiding Pokemon in the series. So it might be hard to demonstrate his abilities unless, like you said, Kotetsu's Lucario is utilized.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    Well it makes more sense than dedicating half a year to a single tournament.
    There are many options to choose from for an arc based on the World Tournament. In a nutshell, there are 17 Type Expert tournaments in addition to five tournaments featuring gym leaders, and each tournament can be further differentiated with double, triple and rotation battles.

With Team Plasma at least, the episodes about them could function similar to gym leader episodes and be spread out through the arc.
    I don't see the analogy to gym leaders. For one thing, Ash going out of his way to track down villains would be completely unprecedented. Is it possible? Yes, but it is hardly the most obvious thing the writers could do in a filler saga. I think it's more likely that Ash and N will both participate in several tournaments.

Blog Entries
    Follow *Jirachi* On Twitter
    Follow *Jirachi* on Tumblr Visit *Jirachi*'s Youtube Channel

Seriously, when I heard about this [and I'm not even kidding] I laughed and almost cried hysterically for 5 minutes XD
    I can't believe this is true. N comes to anime <3 I really really want to see this!
    Yato and CommanderPigg like this.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by *Jirachi* View Post
    Seriously, when I heard about this [and I'm not even kidding] I laughed and almost cried hysterically for 5 minutes XD
    I can't believe this is true. N comes to anime <3 I really really want to see this!
    This is the moment we have all been waiting for.

Blog Entries

Follow guardian468 on Tumblr Visit guardian468's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jirachi* View Post
    This is the moment we have all been waiting for.
    Couldn't have said it better myself! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! N <3
    Yato likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Metan View Post
    Satoshi, well, Satoshi just loves Pokemon and working with them.
    He doesn't just love Pokémon. He can connect with Riolu and Lucario using the Aura Power. That is more than enough. Actually, I would like to see Ash interacting with Kotetsu's Lucario, in front of N or not.
    Well, aura a.k.a wave-guiding itself isn't as plentiful as Dragons or Pokemon. Lucario and Medicham iirc are the only confirmed Wave-guiding Pokemon in the series. So it might be hard to demonstrate his abilities unless, like you said, Kotetsu's Lucario is utilized.
    Lucario can use its Aura Power in form of waves to recognize living beings in a great radius, also can understand others' feelings. The latter can explain why Satoshi love and understand Pokémons in a way that only a few do.

Yes, it might be hard to demonstrate his abilities to others, but not to N. He can talk and get the feelings of Pokémons with quite ease, so if both Ash and N's thoughts are equal, we have a demonstration.

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    There are many options to choose from for an arc based on the World Tournament. In a nutshell, there are 17 Type Expert tournaments in addition to five tournaments featuring gym leaders, and each tournament can be further differentiated with double, triple and rotation battles.
    And there lies the problem; the PWT has too many options to properly be covered by a single arc spanning from January/February to September. Just look at how long the League alone takes.

I don't see the analogy to gym leaders. For one thing, Ash going out of his way to track down villains would be completely unprecedented. Is it possible? Yes, but it is hardly the most obvious thing the writers could do in a filler saga. I think it's more likely that Ash and N will both participate in several tournaments.
    To me, it is the most obvious thing. How else would a Team Plasma arc work? N doesn't even care about properly competing in competitions anyway seeing as he seemingly didn't bother taking on gym leaders to get badges in BW1. Instead he chose to just force his way to the Elite Four and Alder with Reshiram/Zekrom.

Blog Entries

...Okey, I think I'm good now... asafdsf--NO, I'm okay...

I still can't believe that this is happening, it feels so unreal. I mean, it's N. OMG....

I can't wait to see his interactions with Ash, Iris and Dento, it feels like he shares something with all of them, especially with Ash and Iris. However, he and Dento both got the same hair colour, so that kinda dominates. ;M IIIIIIH~

Will he be joining the gang? He simply MUST. He could take up that 4th member spot that Dawn never was able to completely fullfill and travel with them forever and ever. :>

IIIIIIIIIIIIH, N~

I'm still fangasming over his beautiful hair, OUNF.
    Yato and guardian468 like this.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Shadow View Post
    To tell the truth I'm not excited, im actually worried that the writers will treat N and Team Plasma as poorly as Team Magma and Aqua
    Damn, I did not think of that. :( I hope that for N and TP they get thier ish together. May restore my faith in this series if they can pull this off.

Team Plasma, are kinda my favorate villians from the franchise and I usally don't care for the villians...
    Hidden Mew likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    ...Okey, I think I'm good now... asafdsf--NO, I'm okay...

I still can't believe that this is happening, it feels so unreal. I mean, it's N. OMG....

I can't wait to see his interactions with Ash, Iris and Dento, it feels like he shares something with all of them, especially with Ash and Iris. However, he and Dento both got the same hair colour, so that kinda dominates. ;M IIIIIIH~

Will he be joining the gang? He simply MUST. He could take up that 4th member spot that Dawn never was able to completely fullfill and travel with them forever and ever. :>

IIIIIIIIIIIIH, N~

I'm still fangasming over his beautiful hair, OUNF.
    I don't know about joining the gang, but I am certain he is going to show some awesome interactions with Ash and Pikachu, and Cilan and Iris as well.

It would've been better if N had his own special ... but if the writers finally decided to release N in the anime, they'd better do it good.

N was, like, the money maker of Black and White (not only the fangirls were screaming over him, but the Plasma arc was just fantastic). There's really no reason why the anime would NOT introduce him when all the fans of N would watch it. People who loved Black and White - and those playing Black2 and White2 are definitely going to take interest. It's just impossible to calculate the money rolling in from advertisements.

Before hearing this, I was either expecting a separate special or a movie (with Genesect, possibly), but this is just awesome. AWESOME. Depending on how N is portrayed in the anime, this is going to be either a huge hit or a huge miss. If they pull off something epic, then we're all going to be blown - N will practically gather tons of money for the anime that his popularity will sky-rocket again (and hopefully Gamefreak will make a separate spin-off game featuring N as the main character).

However, if it becomes a miss... the fangirls will still love him no matter what XDD

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

It's possible that they may have N travel with Ash to a different region after the tournament. That would be interesting. The anime could do an arc of the Johto/Sinnoh Battle Frontier and have N travel with Ash learning more about the world, or just N soloing it. I wonder what pokemon he will have. They may go and make Ash the black hero and have N the white hero and have an epic battle that will also kind of suck being there was no build up. The possibilities are endless right now.

Blog Entries

Yes. Yes! N...N finally in the anime! I've been waiting for this. And, as selfish and stupid as it may seem, I find that I don't even care much for the plot anymore. I just want to see N in all his glory.

I'm just so excited!

And I'm really, really hoping for a good voice actor.

However, if it becomes a miss... the fangirls will still love him no matter what XDD
    True. Fangirls will be fangirls, and N will be N, lol.
    Yato and guardian468 like this.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    And there lies the problem; the PWT has too many options to properly be covered by a single arc spanning from January/February to September. Just look at how long the League alone takes.
    They have time for four or five tournaments. That's all they need if the point is to bring back some of the older gym leaders and allow Ash to use his old Pokémon.

To me, it is the most obvious thing. How else would a Team Plasma arc work? N doesn't even care about properly competing in competitions anyway seeing as he seemingly didn't bother taking on gym leaders to get badges in BW1. Instead he chose to just force his way to the Elite Four and Alder with Reshiram/Zekrom.
    The point is what Ash will do. Collect symbols from the seven sages, even though that never happened in the games?

As for N, he could enter the World Tournament in order to get worldwide recognition. Quite frankly, the game story left something to be desired in that N only seemed to care about changing Unova. Not only that, but the fact that he didn't appear to collect gym badges was a plothole, since in that case he shouldn't have been eligible to enter the league.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    Yes. Yes! N...N finally in the anime! I've been waiting for this. And, as selfish and stupid as it may seem, I find that I don't even care much for the plot anymore. I just want to see N in all his glory.

I'm just so excited!

And I'm really, really hoping for a good voice actor.

True. Fangirls will be fangirls, and N will be N, lol.
    I really hope they use his voice actor from the game trailer - Kamiya Hiroshi. He had done a perfect job depicting N's character with just saying ONE LINE.

Not to mention he's also one of the best in Japan :D It would be great!

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast