Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Default Re: POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

And I've thought of something...

What if N shows up as a rival...but TP isn't involved...

Hate to be a downer, but it's something to think about

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post

N's a Team Plasma member, why wouldn't they be involved?

Nah. N is Team Plasma related. If they decide to not show TP, there would be an enormous gap in N's history.

Besides, I'm being tricked by the N's fandoms posts because I always think someone made a double post due to the avatars relateds. It's like an army shouting "mess with N and you mess with us LEEEROOOY JEEENKIIINSSSS" :T

El_
    Blog Entries

Need Ghetsis too, they can't have N as just a random rival with standalone truths/ideals. I mean, that would have worked if we had already had a major Team Plasma saga where they disband like at the end of BW and N becomes a wandering vegabond, but since this is his first introduction into the show that wouldn't have happened obviously.

There also needs to be a challenge of Ash's ideals vs N's truths or whatever, and to have that done to its highest potential then N NEEDS to still be a part of Team Plasma. I realize that N is a great character, but its his interactions with others, learning from them and challenging their beliefs at the same time that made him such a great character in the games.

What I'm getting at basically is that I hope this is BW N, and not BW2 N. N from the first games would make an amazing rival because he still had lots of room to grow and learn from the ideology of the PC, and in this case Ash.
    Last edited by El_; 30th November 2012 at 08:54 PM.
    Hidden Mew likes this.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If Ghetsis was in the anime, I'd officially start watching it again. That would be just...all of my fangasm.

Looking at that picture makes me think its the league, maybe my hopes of N getting in between Ash and winning the league is coming true, hey its better than having that Virgil guy win right? Any ways, Pikachu right off the bat eh? Cool, means he meets Ash right away. Man I can't wait for Ash and N ineractions...

Eh?? Looks like Team Rocket's back for some reason, my only guess is to try and get Pikachu again. I'm fine with that, as long as Team Rocket is back to being funny again.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

I'm pretty sure the N/Pikachu scene takes place at the league, since you can see white lines on the ground. My hopes that Satoshi might win the league, or at least make the final, have been raised a little.
    Rajagopal90 likes this.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I only found out about this recently, but I will totally go out of my way to watch these episodes!!

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WatcherMark View Post
    I'm pretty sure the N/Pikachu scene takes place at the league, since you can see white lines on the ground. My hopes that Satoshi might win the league, or at least make the final, have been raised a little.
    In fact N holding Pikachu's cheek makes it look like it happens exactly at the end of Ash's match. Looks like Pikachu almost collasped in exhausting after battling whatever Virgil's last pokemon was.

Blog Entries

I can't even breathe thi is so perfect yes yes yes. I hope they set up like they start with bw things and have plasma and Ghetsis and the sages, then N splits off and some of the others after the Reshiram Zekrom thing, then later Kyurem thing. But, I'm really just excited.

N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N !!!!!!!!!!!

The wait for next Thursday and more info is getting painful. When the day comes, I think I'm gonna force myself to get up at 5 AM to see it asap.

I just remembered. A while back I posted a scan of Genesect merchandise set to come in January that had anime art of it, the Best Wishes logo, and an explicit mention of Team Plasma, and wondered if it meant they would appear. Huh.

N is coming.. ""LET THE DOORS BE OPEN TO WELCOME THE KING..."" i think a GRAND OPENING is waiting whether it is before or after the league.. and what will be the plot that is going to be built around him.. i hope he becomes a recurring character not just 3/4 eps..
    the biggest question is how wil be the interaction between our main protagonist(Ash) and N... In the picture its shown N touching pikachu(ash's) happily.. so it just implies the love he is having with pokemon.. would be good to see others fron TP and 7 sages but it would be tough for writers to handle. so i just want for now a happy start for N in the anime :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El_ View Post
    I mean, that would have worked if we had already had a major Team Plasma saga where they disband like at the end of BW and N becomes a wandering vegabond, but since this is his first introduction into the show that wouldn't have happened obviously.
    I wouldn't be sure about that. Best Wishes started with Zekrom being in the wild. Who resurrected it? Why was Looker going to appear in the Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma two-parter? In Black and White, he only appeared after Team Plasma had already disbanded. For all we know, the select few Plasma grunts that were going to attack Team Rocket were remnants of the organization, who were still loyal to N even though he had left Unova. Assuming that Looker arrested those grunts, that would explain why Team Rocket were able to carry out several missions in Unova with no opposition.

Episode N is labeled as the continuation of Season 2, which is associated with the B2W2 games. I'd actually be surprised if the writers gave us a belated adaptation of Black and White's plot. I think it's more likely that N will be a protagonist from the get-go, with Giovanni and Ghetsis being the antagonists. I also think there is a possibility N will be a main character, which is to say that he will join Ash. Otherwise, naming the saga after him wouldn't feel right.
    Rajagopal90 likes this.

I find it hilarious that several people are saying "this sadly proves that TR vs. TP will never air now!"

So, Looker, Team Rocket, AND Team Plasma are all showing up in the anime now...and it's proof the two-parter heavily involving them in the plot WON'T air?

N's whole character revolves around Team Plasma, though. Even in B2W2 when he's no longer their king, his character is still all about them regardless.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ObjectionMan View Post
    I find it hilarious that several people are saying "this sadly proves that TR vs. TP will never air now!"

So, Looker, Team Rocket, AND Team Plasma are all showing up in the anime now...and it's proof the two-parter heavily involving them in the plot WON'T air?
    I agree that's flawed logic, but so is the logic whereby the two-parter has to air now. The Meteorite plot is no longer relevant, and we know that Looker will appear in a new episode (otherwise his VA wouldn't have been called again). It is more than just possible that Team Plasma and Looker will be introduced to Best Wishes via a new two-parter with some footage from the old one.

Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast