Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread - Page 55

Page 55 of 375 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Yeahh, I'd rather it evolve since its not going to be around much longer anyway.

I can see why the writers would save the evo for the tail-end too, as Buizel is more marketable. But right before the league it should evolve.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scott85 View Post
    Yeahh, I'd rather it evolve since its not going to be around much longer anyway.

I can see why the writers would save the evo for the tail-end too, as Buizel is more marketable. But right before the league it should evolve.
    To me, the openning is telling us what Ash's team is gonna look like in the League and the reserves he's gonna use. So, I don't see any other evos or captures from Ash until the League...

During the League, as I said, I see an evo... but quite frankly, buizel is at the bottom of my list of candidates, right after Torkoal evolving into a Gen V pokemon and Corphish evolving into a half dark type. That's how unlikely I think a buizel evo is.

Blog Entries

The opening was not going to give a full year of spoilers away.

Look at how fast Infernape and Torterra came, only 2 months of this opening and we got them. Dawn's Togekiss is in April.

That means the opening spoiled the first 3 or so months of new Pokemon...but likely not the rest. Why would the writers give everything away?

Blog Entries

I want Buizel to stay the same, I just like it that way.

Same thing for Gible.

Evolutions aren't mandatory for success. We all know it's been proven.

However, they wouldn't hurt Ash's Johto starters.
    "Cause Everytime we Touch, I get this feeling, and everytime we kiss, I swear I can fly! Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last, need you by my side!"-Cascada

Well now that Ash has Torterra, i think this will be the team he uses against Paul. Infernape, Buizel, Torterra, Pikachu, Staraptor, and Gliscor/Gible. Yeah is seems good.

And if any of ash's water types should evolve, i think it should be Tododile though as someone said not every pokemon has to evolve, some are just better without evolving. Buizel to me is one of those who i think is better without evolving.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scott85 View Post
    The opening was not going to give a full year of spoilers away.
    Agreed

Look at how fast Infernape and Torterra came, only 2 months of this opening and we got them. Dawn's Togekiss is in April.
    Agreed again... did you read my post ? Cause I remember saying I saw an evolution at the League... not before though˙.

That means the opening spoiled the first 3 or so months of new Pokemon...but likely not the rest. Why would the writers give everything away?
    Still, giant shot of Ash facing his rival with a bunch of pokemon. Those are the pokemon and reserves he'll use in the league and this shot to me indicate Ash's team as he enters the league... i.e. right before his first preliminary battle, those are the pokemon he'll have. But as that first battle begins, all bets are off and pokemon can evolve away.

But as I said before, the only pokemon of Ash's that I really don't see evolving is Buizel. IMO, it's just not gonna happen. As I said before, I think we'll see one evolution and it'll either come to (in order of probability) Totodile, Cyndaquil, Bayleaf, Gible.

The only other two pokemon that could evolve are Corphish and Buizel, I see Corphish evolving more than I see Buizel.

Blog Entries

Well I do think Gible has a better chance of evolving than Buizel does, but I think it will too.

Of Ash's older Pokemon, they could give us a quick evo of one of the weak Johto starters, but I doubt Corphish will ever evolve, as Corphish established itself as another Bulbasaur/Squirtle.

I dont want to see Corpish evolve. That thing received alot of focus anyways, bring back Kingler!

Weak Johto starters? Cyndaquil who won in like 4 gyms isnt "weak". Neither is Bayleef.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hhhhdmt View Post
    I dont want to see Corpish evolve.
    Me neither, I was just pointing out that it has about as much chance to evolve as Buizel.

Weak Johto starters? Cyndaquil who won in like 4 gyms isnt "weak". Neither is Bayleef.
    logic =/= Scott when Johto is involved...

Cool Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Well with the whole new Evolution of Ash's Grotile into Torterra I think that Ash's squad might.....MIGHT actually have the power to take out the league. I mean if he can get top 8 in Hoenn then this league should be a piece of cake since his Sinnoh Team is stronger.

Torterra could be his strongest grass type since it is like a tank. I still think its strange though considering Paul's Torterra.

I was happy when Infernape evolved since I hated him as a Chimchar, he needed something to be able to stand up to Paul's Torterra and he now has it I believe, he can already beat Ursaring easily too.

Blog Entries

In the league, it could have a great effect if Ash's Torterra were to go up against Paul's; sort of an apprentice surpassing master, kind-of thing.
    My name is Steven.
    I'm interested in rare stones,
    so I travel here and there.

S. Stone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    I was bored so here's my speculation...
    I'll join you in boredom....

A water type is the only thing missing fromis team so Feraligatr would make sense, Tyranitar though is unlikely.

That one's practically a given

I think they'll stick to gen II and gen IV pokemon for the most part with League rivals... so Slowking, Aggron, Heracross, Dusknoir, Ledian and Jumpluff

Roserade, Kricketune, Sunflora, Corsola, Shuckle and Smeargle

That's another given

Prinlup, Breloom, Alakazam, Machoke, Crobat, Lickilicky

I just know she's gonna show up with a Granbull.

And I still think there will be a league rival.
    The somebody has to beat Ash theory...

Blog Entries

Nobody is beating Ash at this league.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gible View Post
    I'll join you in boredom....
    Thanks.
    A water type is the only thing missing fromis team so Feraligatr would make sense, Tyranitar though is unlikely.
    Manga!Silver had a Bangiras which he borrowed form Wataru, and we are yet to see a Bangiras in a real battle so yeah. Though I guess Ringuma is destined to be Shinji's life long buddy.
    I think they'll stick to gen II and gen IV pokemon for the most part with League rivals... so Slowking, Aggron, Heracross, Dusknoir, Ledian and Jumpluff
    Watacco? XD! Anyways, it needs screentime.
    Thank you, I needed that laugh :P
    And why Goreky shouldn't evolve? It becomes green, which is Kengo's signature color y'know ;P.
    I just know she's gonna show up with a Granbull.
    We have seen that fairy bulldog twice in the D/P saga(with Yamato and Mobuo), even though we haven't seen it's pre-evolution.
    The somebody has to beat Ash theory...
    As I said before I can't see him gonig farther than Top 2 in this league. Sure, Satoshi has a lot experience and will bring great Pokémon to this league, but going from Top 8 to the level of beating some E4 members...
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 22nd March 2010 at 11:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0