Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread - Page 52

Page 52 of 375 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

hey guys....did u kno tht monferno evolved?

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yodude310 View Post
    hey guys....did u kno tht monferno evolved?
    gasp. no. oh my god. what a shocker. [/SARCASM]

Actually, since nobody was talking about that here, that could be a valid question, even though we all knew it was coming since last week...

James needs to capture something. Anything! He and Brock have had the same teams for years now! Give James a Tangela or something, and evolve Brock's Happiny!

nah....james doesnt need a new pokemon and if anything, croagunk should evolve

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    James needs to capture something. Anything! He and Brock have had the same teams for years now! Give James a Tangela or something, and evolve Brock's Happiny!
    James and Brock generally don't catch a lot of Pokemon. In fact of all the main characters, they're always the ones that capture the least each saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott85 View Post
    James and Brock generally don't catch a lot of Pokemon. In fact of all the main characters, they're always the ones that capture the least each saga.
    Why give Brock and JAMES hell, when Ash released GLISCOR!
    Gary owns you Ash, in so many ways.

With all of Dawn and Ash's new pokemon/evolutions I wish Brock would get SOMETHING, even if it's one of his old ones.

Who knows, he may get a Gen V pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kengo View Post
    Why give Brock and JAMES hell, when Ash released GLISCOR!
    w-w-what??! r u srs?

yeah, and he replaced Gliscor with a pokemon that has a personality and actually does something. Gliscor stopped doing something useful the moment it evolved. Except gym battles and getting its behind handed to him. Cool.

-------
    -------

I personally wouldn't mind any old Pokémon of Brock's to return. They all lacked persona, something they could easily make up for. Crobat seems a good choice.

Steelix doesn't. It will look to dominant over Ash's team, and of course we can't have that.

I'd like Brock to get his Geodude back and evolve it into a graveller. Crobat is a good pick as well. Evolve his Happiny as well.

Blog Entries

My hope for Ash's team when DP ends:

- Infernape
    - Torterra
    - Staraptor
    - Floatzel
    - Gabite
    - Gliscor

I can see Gible evolving once toward the end, and I still think Buizel might surprise us and evolve after all. Gliscor will of course make its climatic return to Ash's roster and people will rejoice. Likewise after this I expect them all to be dumped at Oak's lab.

Blog Entries

Yes on the Gible evolving (If there's an evolution during the League, it'll either come from Gible or Totodile)

Not a chance in hell at Buizel evolving (It's beaten it's evolved form and had disdain for it... reminds of another pokemon, a certain yellow mouse...)

Maybe on the Gliscor as there's no proof right now (although climactic is pushing it, he isn't the Messiah and you're acting like he'll singlehandedly win the League for Ash, if he comes back, he'll probably be only used once, defeat one of Barry or Conway's pokemon, then faint and return to the Air Master.)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gible View Post
    Not a chance in hell at Buizel evolving (It's beaten it's evolved form and had disdain for it... reminds of another pokemon, a certain yellow mouse...)
    Sinnoh has all been about breaking patterns, having the water type not evolve for the fourth time in a row would be ridiculous. I see them saving Buizel's evo for the very end during the league. If I'm wrong, well, its a shame.

Maybe on the Gliscor as there's no proof right now (although climactic is pushing it, he isn't the Messiah and you're acting like he'll singlehandedly win the League for Ash, if he comes back, he'll probably be only used once, defeat one of Barry or Conway's pokemon, then faint and return to the Air Master.)
    I actually see Gliscor going to Oak's lab. Ash has no reason to leave it with the Air master a second time.

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

What's the desl with how Ash's water pokemon refuse to evolve.
    PM Me and I'll register your 3DS FC 2707 1776 0987
    I also need a Magmar or Helioptile Friend Safari.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scott85 View Post
    Sinnoh has all been about breaking patterns, having the water type not evolve for the fourth time in a row would be ridiculous. I see them saving Buizel's evo for the very end during the league. If I'm wrong, well, its a shame.
    First, Kingler evolved... Second, it's not in Buizel's personnality as the Pastoria gym battle and pretty much all of his focus episode demonstrated... The one water pokemon really should have used and evolved was Totodile, cause it didn't have anything in his (much untouched) storyline or personnality to prevent him from evolving.

I actually see Gliscor going to Oak's lab. Ash has no reason to leave it with the Air master a second time
    Cause it's probably gonna come back just a little more powerful (i.e. able to defeat pokemon comparing to before when it wasn't unless Chimchar had tenderized the meat beforehand) He's not gonna back as a uberpowerful pokemon, he won't be a powerhouse...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gible View Post
    First, Kingler evolved... Second, it's not in Buizel's personnality as the Pastoria gym battle and pretty much all of his focus episode demonstrated... The one water pokemon really should have used and evolved was Totodile, cause it didn't have anything in his (much untouched) storyline or personnality to prevent him from evolving.
    Buizel never pulled a Pikachu/Bulbasaur/Piplup, it just defeated its evo. Buizel doesn't have hatred toward its evo, and its entire personality is about growing stronger. Some people complained when Corphish didn't evolve, but I didn't mind since Corphish was comic relief, but a Pokemon like Buizel has that personality for it to evolve. It'll be a shame if it doesn't.

Blog Entries

I always saw Buizel as a pokemon who wanted to get strong as it was, like pikachu, by not evolving. I never got a will evolve vibe form him... unlike Chimchar and Turtwig...