Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread - Page 355

Page 355 of 375 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 5617
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

  1. #5311
    Prepared for any diluve Metan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    267

    Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

    Don't you think you're putting too much hopes into this capture? The summary says Ash was trying to catch it when Axew screw up his plans.
    Darth Darkrai likes this.


    Follow the signs of the Crimson Thunder
    We will stay by your side
    Let our voices be there to guide you

  2. #5312
    Registered User Darth Darkrai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    965
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

    I think I agree on this one here Satoshi was just trying to capture it but Axew gets in the way of it getting captured.

  3. #5313
    I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spying on YOU!
    Posts
    1,359
    Blog Entries
    48

    Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

    I do not want Ash to catch Dunsparce. Actually I do not want ANYONE to capture Dunsparce. I do not like that pokemon.
    I know all your secrets!

    BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

  4. #5314
    Prepared for any diluve Metan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    267

    Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

    Thinking about it, this Panda Pokémon, whose name I forgot, may fit for James, if the TRio goes back to what they were.


    Follow the signs of the Crimson Thunder
    We will stay by your side
    Let our voices be there to guide you

  5. #5315
    I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spying on YOU!
    Posts
    1,359
    Blog Entries
    48

    Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Metan View Post
    Thinking about it, this Panda Pokémon, whose name I forgot, may fit for James, if the TRio goes back to what they were.
    No it does not fit him. And as someone said earlier Pancham(the panda)looks like a marketing pokemon. When did the writers put pokemon they wanted to market with Team Rocket?
    I know all your secrets!

    BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

  6. #5316
    Prepared for any diluve Metan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    267

    Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Palpitoad the White View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Metan View Post
    Thinking about it, this Panda Pokémon, whose name I forgot, may fit for James, if the TRio goes back to what they were.
    No it does not fit him. And as someone said earlier Pancham(the panda)looks like a marketing pokemon. When did the writers put pokemon they wanted to market with Team Rocket?
    Wasn't Chimecho and Cacnea as cute and marketable as Pancham?


    Follow the signs of the Crimson Thunder
    We will stay by your side
    Let our voices be there to guide you

  7. #5317
    I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spying on YOU!
    Posts
    1,359
    Blog Entries
    48

    Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Metan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palpitoad the White View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Metan View Post
    Thinking about it, this Panda Pokémon, whose name I forgot, may fit for James, if the TRio goes back to what they were.
    No it does not fit him. And as someone said earlier Pancham(the panda)looks like a marketing pokemon. When did the writers put pokemon they wanted to market with Team Rocket?
    Wasn't Chimecho and Cacnea as cute and marketable as Pancham?
    Well I do not think as Chimeco as some cute and marketable pokemon. Cacnea is possible. But here in Sweden I hardly see any Cacnea toys. The only pokemon that I can think of as a marketable pokemon from Team Rocket is Meowth. And that is because he is one of the main characters in the series. And he can talk. But I do not think of Pancham as a Team Rocket pokemon. He looks possible for Ash or for a rival. If there is a rival who has Pancham I would like to see him as a Paul like guy. But if Team Rocket were to capture Pancham I prefer James getting it. But I can NOT see Jessie with it.
    I know all your secrets!

    BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

  8. #5318
    Registered User Darth Darkrai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    965
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

    Hopefully we do see some of James's Pokemon again and as for the Dunsparce I have no problem if they show one again I mean it can learn some good moves now unlike back in Gen 3.

  9. #5319
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    172
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

    I'm for the capture of Dunsparce by Ash... though that's because Dunsparce is one of my favorite Pokémon.

    I feel the show needs some Dunsparcey Love.

    Edit: Also Ash needs a freaking Eevee!
    Last edited by GWrando; 27th May 2013 at 11:50 AM.

    "What we create in the present is merely a shadow, nay, a reflection on our past."
    Quote from little known author: Lee Austin
    Inkay - Officially Claimed

  10. #5320
    Registered User hhhhdmt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    595

    Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

    dunsparce? Oh please i hope Ash doesn't capture it. He already has way too many pokemon, and the last thing he needs is a dunsparce.

  11. #5321
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    172
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by hhhhdmt View Post
    dunsparce? Oh please i hope Ash doesn't capture it. He already has way too many pokemon, and the last thing he needs is a dunsparce.
    They could do something like they did with Aipom... have Ash catch it to bring along with him to the next region...
    The_Doctor likes this.

    "What we create in the present is merely a shadow, nay, a reflection on our past."
    Quote from little known author: Lee Austin
    Inkay - Officially Claimed

  12. #5322
    ポケモン Tsutarja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,346
    Blog Entries
    564

    Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GWrando View Post
    They could do something like they did with Aipom... have Ash catch it to bring along with him to the next region...
    And tbh, if the Fairy rumor turns out to be true, I could see Dunsparce evolving into a Fairy-like creature.
    Reila likes this.

  13. #5323
    Time Traveler Silktree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,396
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

    Dunsparce is one of the most neglected Pokémon in the franchise and in the anime in particular, even though it is far from unmemorable. It deserves whatever special attention it can get.
    martianmister and Reila like this.

  14. #5324
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    172
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Dunsparce is one of the most neglected Pokémon in the franchise and in the anime in particular, even though it is far from unmemorable. It deserves whatever special attention it can get.
    Exactly why we need some Dunsparcey love!

    "What we create in the present is merely a shadow, nay, a reflection on our past."
    Quote from little known author: Lee Austin
    Inkay - Officially Claimed

  15. #5325
    I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spying on YOU!
    Posts
    1,359
    Blog Entries
    48

    Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

    We need some Palpitoadey love too.
    I know all your secrets!

    BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •