Page 351 of 375 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 5611
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Blog Entries

Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Metan View Post
    To be a gym leader is one step ahead to become a Dragon Master.
    They can pretty much tell us that Iris has become a Dragon Master in the end. THis is Unova, and the only strong Dragon Trainer, which is already called a Dragon Master is Drayden. If Iris beats Drayden and takes the only Unovian Dragon-type Gym, they can call her a full-fledged Dragon Master!

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    I believe Ash will caugh a Sableye afterwards. I would like to see him with a Ghost type, and I'd be even happier if it get to evolve in 6th gen.
    Just please, don't give it to the female lead, then evolve it, then release it for some ping-pong-ish thing

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos King View Post
    May's Combusken evolving in the second to last AG episode did accomplish something. As a fully evolved pokemon, Blaziken was able to be a relatively equal match to Ash's Sceptile during that final contest. The evolutions of these pokemon that had been obtained within the first ten episodes of the AG series into their final forms were testaments to Ash and May's skills as trainers and coordinators, respectively. This fake contest and Combusken's evolution into its final form was one last hurrah before Ash and May went off their separate ways.

The Sceptile vs. Blaziken battle made an otherwise uninteresting departure from the main cast seem enjoyable in the end.
    The point is, the evolution was just as unimportant since in the grand scheme of things May got it toward the end and the point I'm trying to make is, regardless of that, I wouldn't mind Iris catching that Druddigon. If Pignite and Palpitoad were to evolve, it would technically be pointless but I don't care. I'd just be happy to see two Pokemon I really like evolve or a Pokemon I like caught. Or a Pokemon I like(Combusken) finally reach its final form.
    Exactly. We haven't got any other Blaziken in AG, so a Hoenn Starter Showcase was more than needed.
    Similarly, we haven't got any Seismitoad/Gigalith/Simisage (for more than a single episode). They can pull off such evolutions, if needed.
    ALSO, all of Ash's Fire-types (minus Quilava) have reached their final form. They should definitely give him an Emboar, even that late.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWartortle View Post
    To be a gym leader is one step ahead to become a Dragon Master.
    They can pretty much tell us that Iris has become a Dragon Master in the end. THis is Unova, and the only strong Dragon Trainer, which is already called a Dragon Master is Drayden. If Iris beats Drayden and takes the only Unovian Dragon-type Gym, they can call her a full-fledged Dragon Master!
    Based on that, aside from the unexistant Dark-type gym, Ash is a master of every kind of Pokémon type.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWartortle View Post
    I believe Ash will caugh a Sableye afterwards. I would like to see him with a Ghost type, and I'd be even happier if it get to evolve in 6th gen.
    Just please, don't give it to the female lead, then evolve it, then release it for some ping-pong-ish thing
    I hope that doesn't happen, but I will not mind if something like that happens if Sableye occupy the Buizel place, thus being traded with Ash.

Where is the April Calendar?

I want Froakie for Ash, too. I want him weird and happy and fully evolved by the end of the saga.
    I want a female Fennekin with a haughty disposition with the spunky new girl.
    And a painfully shy and gentle Chespin with the new cool dude.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Since they're on a water adventure, I could see Iris with a Lapras pre-evo/Horsea and Cilan with a Starmie. They'd make excellent Water captures and Misty's went largely unnoticed.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

I don't see those captures happening, especially with Starmie. It's hard to express emotions with no face. At least with Roggenrola, it was able to bounce around and use limited body language. But Boldore, without a face and too big to jump around, has trouble expressing its emotions.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Electrifyingly Adorable Sakuraa's Avatar

While it would be nice for some more Pokemon to be captured, I doubt they would include Starmie and Horsea when Misty already had both of those Pokemon on her team; and iirc, the writers have never used them same Pokemon twice by different cast memebrs besides May and Dawn's starters. Maybe a Pokemon that has never been on the main cast, like a fully evolved Azumarill or Golduck.

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL. Branellope's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Branellope On Twitter Add Branellope on Facebook
    Follow Branellope on Tumblr Visit Branellope's Youtube Channel

Ash needs his Lapras back.
    L-05308 likes this.

[SIZE=5]Check this wicked Pokémon battle AND this EPIC PR video.[SIZE]

I claimed Noivern omg <3

"A good trainer wins despite hinderances" - Serebii
    "I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim" - Bring Me The Horizon - Can You Feel My Heart

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

I dunno about Lapras. It got a lot of screentime in OI, and it got a cameo in Johto where it showed off how much it had grown. A cameo or flashback would be nice, but I don't think Ash needs it. Besides, it would be hard to use it in battles since it needs water to move around.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Blog Entries

Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

Come on, there is no need for nostalgia here. If anything else but Butterfree would have appeared, I doubt that the writers would hide it for the element of surprise instead of over-advertising about it. We won't see any important return until late XY.

Charizard, Butterfree (and Muk?) is enough. After all we got Pidgeotto, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Primeape in flashbacks, didn't we?

pika int pikachu evalution
    Magmaster12 likes this.

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL. Branellope's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Branellope On Twitter Add Branellope on Facebook
    Follow Branellope on Tumblr Visit Branellope's Youtube Channel

Erm...

[SIZE=5]Check this wicked Pokémon battle AND this EPIC PR video.[SIZE]

I claimed Noivern omg <3

"A good trainer wins despite hinderances" - Serebii
    "I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim" - Bring Me The Horizon - Can You Feel My Heart

That's the way it is Tepig in a BBQ's Avatar
    Blog Entries

At this point, I don't see any Pokémon evolve of the main cast, until the last episode, in which I think Ash's Scraggy and Iris' Axew will evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Tepig in a BBQ View Post
    At this point, I don't see any Pokémon evolve of the main cast, until the last episode, in which I think Ash's Scraggy and Iris' Axew will evolve.
    I would like if that happen. Although I think Axew is undeveloped, that would be a good ending and a good memory of their friendship. It's bad it was thrown aside.

Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

I'm hoping for Seismitoad, come on writers!!

Blog Entries

Did any of the Pokemon from the New Opening or Ending show that their might be a Capture Or Not.