Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread - Page 346

Page 346 of 375 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 5623
Like Tree677Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

If Cilan travels with Ash, i don't cilan to catch Fennekin. Fennekin is the only new starter whose design i actually like and it would be a waste with Cilan. On the other hand, Ash does not need an evolved fire type or an evolved grass type.

I wish Ash could bring both Gible and Pikachu with him to the new region and not catch the regional bird and grass starter for once. But sadly it is not going to happen

Blog Entries

Well, if Iris stays with the group (doubtful, but I hope so), I hope she gets a Froakie and evolve it at least for its second form. I can see Satoshi catching Chespin, since his main Pokémon in the last two seasons were Fire-type starters (Goukazaru and Chaoboo) and Chespin would be an expy to his Jukain. Dent may catch a Fennekin, which seems to be classy and fitting for a guy like him. In the end, I just hope Satoshi doesn't catch the Fire starter. The other starters need they time to shine too. And if he decides to bring a Pokémon from Unova, I hope it is Zuruggu.

Blog Entries

@Reila; I don't see Pignite as main just cause it evolved. Mijumaru got a lot of screen time earlier and it seems at least pre league Ash always has Scraggy on hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    @Reila; I don't see Pignite as main just cause it evolved. Mijumaru got a lot of screen time earlier and it seems at least pre league Ash always has Scraggy on hand
    Well, I do. As far as starters go, Chaoboo was Satoshi's powerhouse and main Pokémon. Mijumaru was only the comic relief/cute appeal of the show.

Zuruggu barely got screen time :/

Got dat Kalos swag Sir Fabulous's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Unlike what many are saying, I actually want Satoshi to catch Chespin. If it doesn't happen, oh well. I think he'll get Froakie and FINALLY evolve it all the way, as opposed to his other Water- types, bar Kingler. Fennekin... that's a real toss up. It could go to anyone in the main cast next gen.
    I have claimed: Staraptor (01/12/13), Shiny Stone (02/12/13), and Limber (02/12/13).

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think Ash will get Froakie or Chespin, the main girl (NOT IRIS) will get Fennekin, and Cilan/whoever replaces him will get the one that Ash doesn't get. Either that or Ash will get both Froakie and Chespin.

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

I feel like this time around it'll be akin to Sinnoh, with Ash getting two of the three, and the one I see him not getting is Fokko. I just see that one being shoved down our throats because it's apparently the cutest of them, so I feel they'll give that one to whatever female character decides to show up on Ash's next journey. The fact they stick to starters for advertising kinda hinders Ash's pokemon a lot. I'm sure Oshawott could have been something if they weren't trying to make him the second Pochama. Neatle and Hikozaru both got exposure that didn't get old, and were able to evolve in DP. If they take on of the starters and don't give it to Ash they can give the other two a chance at not being stuck forever in basic stage. Fokko's my personal least favorite, so I'd love Satoshi with the other two giving them a chance to actually evolve and be something.

Moe
    Blog Entries

Palpitoad, Leavanny and Unfezant don't appear in either the OP or ED as far as I could tell - unlike the clip show dub intro, I can't imagine the original accidentally leaving out 3 of Ash's Pokemon. Anyone think there's a chance Ash releases them as part of the N arc - with N telling Ash that that's what they want - or are they just Oaked as part of bringing Charizard back?

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Leavanny evolves via happiness. I doubt it would have evolved under Ash's care if it didn't love its trainer.
    Bubble Frog likes this.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    I doubt it would have evolved under Ash's care if it didn't love its trainer.
    Aipom loved Ash, but she still parted ways with him.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

They built an arc for Aipom, where she showed off interests and traits that would be good in Contests. She had a reason to leave Ash. Cut to Leavanny, who only displayed an interest in making clothes for Pokemon - something he does whenever he feels like already.

The only way I can see them leave the bug is if it wants to find a mate. And considering how it acted around Ash in its debut episode, I think it already found someone he loves.
    HumanDawn, Bubble Frog and Reila like this.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    They built an arc for Aipom, where she showed off interests and traits that would be good in Contests. She had a reason to leave Ash.
    Her reason to leave Dawn was random and detracted from what made her go to Dawn in the first place.

Cut to Leavanny, who only displayed an interest in making clothes for Pokemon - something he does whenever he feels like already.
    Except it hardly does anything since it is rarely seen. The writers should at least have Ash send it to Professor Oak where it could do something.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Palpitoad, Leavanny and Unfezant don't appear in either the OP or ED as far as I could tell - unlike the clip show dub intro, I can't imagine the original accidentally leaving out 3 of Ash's Pokemon. Anyone think there's a chance Ash releases them as part of the N arc - with N telling Ash that that's what they want - or are they just Oaked as part of bringing Charizard back?
    Scraggy was completely MIA, too

I think if anything those four are going to be Glailie'd/Toarkoal'd and not get rotated in and out anymore. What I find far more intriguing is the fact that Oshawott gets a fair chunk of the opening dedicated to it, while Snivy and Pignite are nowhere to be seen at all. Then again, having Boldore appear in the opening and not in the ending just serves to confuse things even more.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I saw a cute fanart piece the other day with Fennekin dressed as Iris, Chespin as Cilan, and Froakie as Ash...

Have to say, if the trio returns for X/Y, I'd be happy with that group. Maybe they'll let Ash have a fully-evolved Water Starter for once.
    Reila and Gengarzilla like this.

Blog Entries

People hate Iris so much... She is awesome.

I would LOVE to see she staying and catching the most loved new starter, Fennekin, in Generation VI anime.