Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread - Page 344

Page 344 of 375 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 5618
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Now that we know that the Gigalith belonged to Kenton, the whole speculation about Ash's Boldore evolving can finally be put to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Adyniz View Post
    Boldore's evolution is still in question... One of the Trainers' used a Gigalith in BW106, that could be the same Pokemon from the calender. -___-
    Yeah, I was thinking about the same thing. Too bad. I really wanted Boldore to evolve.

Grass-type fanatic Frenzy Plant's Avatar
    Follow Frenzy Plant On Twitter
    Follow Frenzy Plant on Tumblr

That's a relief about the Gigalith. Ash's Boldore has really grown on me, especially after the way it was used in Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice.
    I do regular Pokémon giveaways on Tumblr, click here and come trade with me!

Since the main Unova quest is almost over (gym battles and league), and it's probable that this may be the last we see of Trip (I hope) and Bianca (I hope not), I think it should be time to evolve the Unova starters. I get the feeling we're going to see Pignite evolve at some point, he's getting a fair amount of battle experience, and im backing him to beat Hydreigon and Ferrothorn in the Kotetsu battle. I think it would make sense to see him evolve, especially if Bianca disappears and we never see her Emboar again. Same with Trip leaving and never seeing his Serperior, making way for Snivy to evolve. Oshawott seems to have become the marketing whore so I don't think we'll see him evolve ever, as much id love to. Scraggy I think will evolve eventually, but not for some time yet.

I don't get why they never evolved Palpitoad. Just make it a random reserve powerhouse, would anyone care?

And I don't see why they can't evolve Boldore. It can't be that hard for the writers to think up a scenario where he evolves. Maybe Ash and co walk into a town that's having a trade Festival, where trainers have come to evolve pokemon that do so via trade. Someone reminds Ash that Boldore evolves that way and then some plot happens, soul searching, character development, blah blah, then Ash trades and trades back and boom, Gigalith.

Blog Entries

Not that I have a complete opinion on this but:

Is anyone here actually arguing that because there's an Oshawott in the Pikachu short, Oshawott won't be evolving until after to July?

I question that logic, because the poster for the Pikachu short was revealed around or exactly at the same time as the red Genesect movie reveal.

Surely if Oshawott was going to evolve in April or May or even June, surely the Pikachu short poster wouldn't automatically have a Dewott on it.

I guess Oshawott wouldn't be on there then, but since Snivy isn't, and if that indicates Snivy is evolving, then wouldn't the lack of starters be too suspicious at this point in time, so why not "lie" by having Oshawott be on there, and then when other possible Dewott merchandise shows up, just update the poster when it gets to be that time.

I just don't know why I've seen people automatically go "Nope, Oshawott is on the poster, it's not evolving until after July" and I'm thinking there is just too many things wrong with this line of thinking.

I mean sure it could turn out to be the right line of thinking, but still though, I don't see how the poster is the be all proof that Oshawott won't evolve. It's a December 2012 revealed poster, and it wouldn't make sense to completely devoid it of Unova starters. And it would especially be suspicious at this point in time to have Dewott, Servine and Pignite on it, and assuming Snivy doesn't evolve, why not put Snivy on it. But then you have to realized Oshawott is apparently the most popular Unova starter, so there's just a lot of assumptions right now. Even with Pansage and Axew as well.

I'd say we should wait until a later time, before completely erasing "Dewott" on the candidates for evolving before the movie, until we get more movie merchandise of Oshawott. But feel free to believe what you want.

Registered User Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama's Avatar

Visit Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama's Youtube Channel

I'm hoping that Tsutarja does evolve soon. Nothing interesting has happened to her. She hasn't learned a new move since the 5 on 5 battle against Trip. One could say that she been knew Leaf Blade though.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Feb 2013 anime calender. Yes, Ampharos!

Blog Entries

There will probably be a Floccesy Ranch episode. It's too bad that everyone in the main cast already has an Electric-type Pokémon.

Blog Entries

I'm going to take a guess and say that the Seviper belongs to the female Plasma Grunt, while Zangoose also belongs to a Plasma Grunt.

Aw, I wish Cilan could catch a Mareep if they were to visit Flocessy Ranch, but with Stunfisk in is team that seems rather unlikely.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Blog Entries
    Add L-05308 on Facebook
    Visit L-05308's Youtube Channel

Am I the only one who dosen't think Ampharous is god's gift? I'd quite like somone to catch that Zangoose

Ampharous is usually a lighthouse pokemon or something for the winter holidays so i doubt anyone will catch it.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Generation V is ruined so there no point discussing about Any capture or Evolution in Unova !
    So We should move back to Possible Generation VI anime.
    1st Topic ,
    What starter Ash should get ?
    here the pic-

I chose Fennekin because I always wanted Ash to catch a Pokemon like that !
    Ash already has enough Grass starter and I don't approve of the water starter because Ash already has a better frog if he just able to evolve it .

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by 투 애니원 View Post
    Chespin reminds me so much of Oshawott but in a good way.
    Yeah, pretty obvious Ash is catching one. God I hope it isn't Piplup 3.0 however. Looks like the cutest, most marketable one and my favorite.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Would love to have Ash with Water starter (that evolves, please!) Cilan with Grass starter and whoever female travelling companion is (probably won't be Iris because she'll go over to training for Opelucid leadership) getting cute Fennekin.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I really want to see the ''T-rex'' Pokemon of Generation VI !
    You know , Pokemon like Totodile , Gible and Krookodile.
    I don't know the name of their body Shape so I like to call them ''T-rex Shape'' Pokemon Or ''Dino shape'' Pokemon.
    Anyway , Every Generation Ash catch a ''T-rex Shape'' Pokemon. For Example

Generation I = Charmender
    Generation II= Totodile
    Generation III= Trecko (Secptile)
    Generation IV= Gible
    Generation V = Krokorok (Krookodile)

So we need to keep our eye open for another ''T-rex shape'' Pokemon of Generation VI because Ash has highest chance of Capturing it .
    Specially since there is no ''T-rex shape'' Pokemon in Generation VI starter !