Page 337 of 375 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 5623
Like Tree677Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Don
    Blog Entries

Follow Don on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Well right now I'm betting that Cilan will either be getting Eevee or Corphish.

If Cilan gets the latter (or something different) then Ash will likely get Eevee.

Blog Entries

You should bear in mind that Dwebble and Stunfisk came out of left field. Perhaps something similar will happpen again.

Don
    Blog Entries

Follow Don on Tumblr

Yeah, those two did come off as unexpected, plus Cilan has yet to have a spoiled capture. Well actually Dwebble's capture was at least hinted at, Stunfisk was more of the surprise. Basically there is not such a thing as a Pokémon that would or wouldn't fit Cilan, he could get anything and they would work for him no matter how unexpected it is.

Blog Entries

More Eevee foreshadowing from the Team Rocket radio show, thanks to Iris' VA:

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu
    The trio talks to Yuki Aoi about Iris and how she must really have a strong neck to be able to carry Kibago around in her hair like that all the time. When they ask her about her favorite pokemon, she says that she loves Eevee. Her impersonation of Eevee leads me to think that maybe Yuki Aoi is going to play an Eevee that shows up sometime down the road? Anyway, she talks about how she fangirled when she saw a wild Eevee-chan pop up in the grass in Hiun City in BW2. Kojirou randomly brings up the fact that the Rocket trio's hidden in the Kyurem movie and invites everyone to look for them, but Ms. Yuki tells them to also be on the lookout for Eevee.
    djulienr likes this.

Blog Entries

Oh boy... Eevee? Couldn't they give a worst Pokémon for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    More Eevee foreshadowing from the Team Rocket radio show, thanks to Iris' VA:

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu
    The trio talks to Yuki Aoi about Iris and how she must really have a strong neck to be able to carry Kibago around in her hair like that all the time. When they ask her about her favorite pokemon, she says that she loves Eevee. Her impersonation of Eevee leads me to think that maybe Yuki Aoi is going to play an Eevee that shows up sometime down the road? Anyway, she talks about how she fangirled when she saw a wild Eevee-chan pop up in the grass in Hiun City in BW2. Kojirou randomly brings up the fact that the Rocket trio's hidden in the Kyurem movie and invites everyone to look for them, but Ms. Yuki tells them to also be on the lookout for Eevee.
    Hmm... Why the sudden hype on Eevee? Their reason for the hype that it's because Eevee's obtainable in B2W2 doesn't make sense, since Eevee's obtainable in Generation IV and BW (the latter with the help of the Dream World Eeveelutions) and Eevee didn't get this treatment. Could this sudden hype of Eevee hints and foreshadows something regarding Eevee in the future?

If the scenario I explained will happen, then it will be better if Ash will be the one to catch Eevee anyway.

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I want there to be a mass Eevee give away

Ash's evolves into Flareon

Iris' evolves into Vaporeon

Cilan's evolves into Leafeon

Trip's evolves into Umbreon

Bianca's evolves into Espeon

Stephan's evolves into Glaceon (so does Georgia's)

Kotetsu's evolves into Jolteon.
    djulienr likes this.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

The Stray Veteran Pokemon Blazing Charmander's Avatar
    Blog Entries

On the subject of a potential Eevee capture, I've always hoped for Ash to get one that would later evolve into an Espeon. Then again, if this was ever going to happen it would probably have been done a long time ago. I've just always liked the thought of Ash owning an Espeon as a direct contrast to Gary's Umbreon, with the two battling each other at some point. If anybody does catch an Eevee in this saga though, I can see this leading to it evolving into a new Gen VI Eeveelution, much like May's did. However, instead of it evolving in or for the purpose of its trainer's cameo arc in the following regional saga, it would most probably do so during Best Wishes Season 2 for the sake of promotion and hyping up the new Generation.
    L-05308 likes this.
    "My Dream..."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Charmander View Post
    If anybody does catch an Eevee in this saga though, I can see this leading to it evolving into a new Gen VI Eeveelution, much like May's did. However, instead of it evolving in or for the purpose of its trainer's cameo arc in the following regional saga, it would most probably do so during Best Wishes Season 2 for the sake of promotion and hyping up the new Generation.
    If Ash catches Eevee, I don't see it evolving until the next generation. It would be odd if Ash took a fully evolved Pokémon to the next region, and it would be even weirder if Eevee did evolve into a new Pokémon only to be dropped at Oak's lab not much later.

Ash only caught Aipom toward the end of the AG series, but it seems that Eevee will appear this year. Perhaps Eevee won't be caught in 2012 and will instead appear as a recurring Pokémon to be caught later (see Ash's Krokorok), or it will be caught but won't get much training until 2013. But if Cilan or even Iris catches Eevee, I agree that it would be better if it evolved during this season.

a new set of eevee toys coming out now promises "the pokemon eevee which will be featured in the anime starting this fall!". all these goods begin in october -- so be prepared for whoever catches it to catch it then.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just because it appears doesn't mean that it is caught by a main character. Kotetsu might own it or it might be a recurring Pokémon like Meloetta.

Blog Entries

And what's the point of making an eevee a recurring pokemon? Indeed Kotetsu can have it, but, only if he stays with the group.

They always can pull an aipom/gible situation on us and make the pokemon follow the gang until its eventual capture. In this case, since Cilan caught nothing in a while, I'll bet on him. Ash can have a chance, but, I sincerly doubt.
    Man, when you stop to think of it DP did have some crap in it. Its just that when people think about DP, they only remember Paul, Pokehunter J/Galactic and all the Gyms and Contests episodes....basically the good parts.
    And... there are actually a lot of BW episodes that have pissed me off. By this point it'd be easier to just list the ones that I can stand to watch. The more the series progresses, the more the writing of these episodes piss me off.

well, a new issue of pokemon fan comes out on september 20th. we will surely find out what is up with october episodes in that issue :)

Blog Entries

Ash should get more Pokemon from the Kanto region
    djulienr, martianmister and Duque like this.

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore View Post
    a new set of eevee toys coming out now promises "the pokemon eevee which will be featured in the anime starting this fall!". all these goods begin in october -- so be prepared for whoever catches it to catch it then.
    Calling it now, new Gen VI Dragon Type Eeveelution for Iris!
    djulienr and Gengarzilla like this.