Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread - Page 335

Page 335 of 375 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 5614
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    I really don't want Ash to catch Meloetta, and I don't get why so many people want him to capture it. :/
    I can't stress how much I agree with this. Not just because Satoshi already has way too many Pokémon, but because Meloetta really looks bad and just bores me to tears. XD I honestly think that Satoshi shouldn't capture anything for the rest of the saga, especially as their bringing old Pokémon now. I'd rather see him work with the Pokémon he has now and maybe bring back some of his old ones post-League. Sad thing about Mijumaru not evolving is that it probably won't be left at Oak for Waninoko's glorious return. XD More seriously, post-League, I think that Mijumaru, Zuruggu and Tsutarja are locked for his team, with maybe Fukumaru pulling a Gomazou and coming back.

But yeah, no Meloetta, please...

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    Speaking of fish Pokémon I think a Finneon would suit Cilan.
    I've kinda given up on finding any kinda logic with Dent's captures as both Ishizumai and Maggyo didn't look like good fits, but turned out to be great. I don't know. Washibon could be interesting, but as far as Water Pokémon go (which would fit with his thing for fishing), I'd actually like Showers or Tamazarashi. I think both would fit him. Look how it'll catch something hideous like a Menokurage with an awesome personality that makes me forget how hideous it is...

I'm still hoping Stunfisk in the opening means Pansage is evolving, but its starting to look doubtful.
    I'm being totally superficial here, but I hope Yanappu stays the same cause... Yanakkie looks bad imo. :(

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    I really don't want Ash to catch Meloetta, and I don't get why so many people want him to capture it. :/
    I can't stress how much I agree with this. Not just because Satoshi already has way too many Pokémon, but because Meloetta really looks bad and just bores me to tears. XD I honestly think that Satoshi shouldn't capture anything for the rest of the saga, especially as their bringing old Pokémon now. I'd rather see him work with the Pokémon he has now and maybe bring back some of his old ones post-League. Sad thing about Mijumaru not evolving is that it probably won't be left at Oak for Waninoko's glorious return. XD More seriously, post-League, I think that Mijumaru, Zuruggu and Tsutarja are locked for his team, with maybe Fukumaru pulling a Gomazou and coming back.

But yeah, no Meloetta, please...

Speaking of fish Pokémon I think a Finneon would suit Cilan.
    I've kinda given up on finding any kinda logic with Dent's captures as both Ishizumai and Maggyo didn't look like good fits, but turned out to be great. I don't know. Washibon could be interesting, but as far as Water Pokémon go (which would fit with his thing for fishing), I'd actually like Showers or Tamazarashi. I think both would fit him. Look how it'll catch something hideous like a Menokurage with an awesome personality that makes me forget how hideous it is...

I'm still hoping Stunfisk in the opening means Pansage is evolving, but its starting to look doubtful.
    I'm being totally superficial here, but I hope Yanappu stays the same cause... Yanakkie looks bad imo. :(
    I want ash to caugh a Meloetta
    djulienr likes this.

Bulbapedia Administrator Force Fire's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Just because Ash caught Krokorok doesn't mean Ash will catch Meloetta.

I really don't see Cilan and Iris catching any Pokémon or any of their Pokémon evolving, seeing how BW2 is going. I wouldn't mind Cilan catching Rufflet, at least he's doing something other than Tasting time...

Team Black

Team White

Moe
    Blog Entries

I don't think it'd be terrible if Meloetta was caught. In the episode with the Onix it actually showed decent battling ability, so if a capture meant that Ash could work off that rather than contrived calming down angry Pokemon episodes, it would probably be a good addition to the team.

I just worry that the alternative to catching it is yet another rerun of the usual storyline for getting rid of Pokemon - Meloetta going away to protect a larger group of Meloetta from danger.

I'd rather the storyline result in something more long term for Ash, then just have it go away after all these episodes with nothing changing for Ash.

To be honest I wouldn't mind if he released half his unova Pokemon after the league is over. Although I have been against releases in the past, I wouldn't mind it this time. I have never seen a more boring team from ash in any region. I liked almostj every Pokemon he had in Sinnoh so after that, this is a huge disappointment.

Giving ash another generic flying type Pokemon was completely unnecessary. And I dont see the point of having pignite either. It might evolve but ash already has a strong fighting fire type so this was completely unnecessary. He doesn't need any more Pokemon, infact it might be a good idea to get rid of a few.

Does anyone know what that last move was that iris her dragon used against Ash his Croc?
    Other than Sushi and banzai i don't speak Japanese.

Curious since it is Dragonite its 4th move after Flamethrower, Icebeam and Thunderpunch. Is it Sky Attack or a Dragon move.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andre27 View Post
    Does anyone know what that last move was that iris her dragon used against Ash his Croc?
    Other than Sushi and banzai i don't speak Japanese.

Curious since it is Dragonite its 4th move after Flamethrower, Icebeam and Thunderpunch. Is it Sky Attack or a Dragon move.
    It dragon rush

The most recent ep really highlighted some of the problems with pignite's move set. Id love to see him learn Brick Break or even something like thunderpunch, to give him a bit more variety than a bunch of fire type moves. And if he ever evolves, Hammer Arm.

With Krookodile rounding off its move set with dragon claw, he's really edging towards that powerhouse status. Awesome move set, experience, beating the unstoppable overpowered pseudo etc. I wanted him to learn foul play but now I think Scraggy could learn it if he were to evolve into Scrafty. Round it off with Head smash to replace head butt and he'd be amazing.

I understand why there not evolving some pokes, like osha, Snivy and Axew, but I don't see why they can't evolve the likes of Boldore and Palpitoad. Surely if they were marketable they would get more screen time lol.
    Anyway, Palpitoad still needs another move. Id like to see him with aqua ring and earth power. Then if he evolves, teach it poison jab to deal with its grass weakness and give it a physical move.

Leavanney can have leaf blade or X scissor, it really needs to drop razor leaf and tackle

Default Eevee.

I want to now express my opinion that someone is going to perhaps get an Eevee in the show.

Here are my reasons!

★It's on the Season 2 poster.

★Goods from Bandai, Takara Tomy, Pokemon Center and Banpresto begin to flow out fast in October, November and beyond.
    -"I <3 Eevee" Promotion from Banpresto begins next month. (とるナビ|バンプレスト「I LOVE EIEVUI」)
    -Many goods from Tomy, including a plush, a talking plush, and a remote control figure.
    -"Eevee Collection" promo at the Pokemon Center in November. This is the third installment, the other two had nothing to do with anything. But I digress.

★Begin heavily anime laden goods....now.

-"Best Wishes Season 2" Bath Salts figures. With Eevee. (【楽天市場】びっくら?たまご ポケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ -シーズン2編- BOX(入浴剤)[バンダイ]《10月予約》:あみあみ)
    -"Many Eevee figure collection". The previous installment was "Many Pikachu figure collection", all anime. (ピカチュウいっぱいコレクション | ポケモンピックアップ商品 | ポケモン | タカラトミーアーツ)
    -"Swing Keychain" featuring damning evidence like "Iris' Dragonite", but also Deoxys and just regular "Dragonite" along with Eevee so whatever. (【楽天市場】【予約】【コンプリート】ポケットモンスターBW ポケモンBWスイング 2012 WINTER 全6種セット◆発売予定:2012年12月:キッズルーム)
    -More Keychains. All anime...and Eevee. (http://www.toyslogic.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=28187&products_type=15)
    -Kyun Chara ichiban kuji figure. Notice Ash and Team Rocket also involved. Yet, so is Mew and Mewtwo, etc, so...okay. (pkmncollectors: kyun chara + more!)
    -Reference same link above for the new stamp set that features upcoming anime Pokemon, and Eevee. Other Pokemon examples: Dragonite, Garchomp, Riolu, Piplup...

So, what do we think about Eevee?
    Last edited by sunyshore; 1st September 2012 at 09:02 AM.
    martianmister likes this.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Eevee.

I hope Ash gets it.. Cilan could get that Corphish or something.
    djulienr likes this.

Blog Entries

I think either Dent or Satoshi will be the candidates to get an Eevee. Iris is busy with Kairyuu, Hikari is gone and none of the rivals seem to have anything to suit them in my opinion (the only I can think of maybe is a Glacia for Langley but she has a ton of Ice-types already).

All I can say is please don't be the offspring of Shirona's Glacia.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cilan hasn't caught a new pokemon in a long time so he'll probably get it. Don't really see Ash getting another pokemon.
    djulienr likes this.

Don
    Blog Entries

Follow Don on Tumblr

One possible hint that it could be Cilan who is getting Eevee is in every Best Wishes merchandise were Eevee is grouped with other Pokémon (like the set of Pokémon Charms for example) none of Cilan's Pokémon are included.
    Last edited by Don; 1st September 2012 at 09:52 AM.
    djulienr likes this.

Blog Entries

I think either Dent or Satoshi will be the candidates to get an Eevee.
    I'd really like Dent with Eevee. They seem like a good match. As to what I think it'd evolve in.... I wouldn't want it to evolve into a Leafia because I'm glad they moved away from seeing Dent as a grass type trainer or a Thunders because of Maggyo, so I'd like Showers or maybe an as of yet revealed new eeveelution.

All I can say is please don't be the offspring of Shirona's Glacia.
    You just know it will be... XD

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    One possible hint that it could be Cilan who's getting Eevee is in every Best Wishes merchandise were Eevee is grouped with other Pokémon (like the set of Pokémon Charms for example) none of Cilan's Pokémon are included.
    You mean, every set has only one Pokémon per main character?

Don
    Blog Entries

Follow Don on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    You mean, every set has only one Pokémon per main character?
    Yes, kind of. This is the case with the Pokémon Charms:

Pikachu - Ash
    Piplup - Dawn
    Rilou - Kotetsu
    Dragonite - Iris
    Lucario - Currently unknown, but it's most likely Cynthia's.

As you can see, none of Cilan's current Pokémon are there and Eevee is the only one left.