Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread - Page 331

Page 331 of 375 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 5621
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    @Gwando; True misty had a full team by the end but her end took a long time to come and Johto was notorious for being fillertastic so there was much to do beside catching pokemon. All male sidekicks never had over 4 at once and I assume the main reason Dawn and May had full teams because the had there own side plots.
    Misty had a full team by the hatching of Togepi... With Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Horsea, Psyduck, and Togepi... that was long before Johto. Not to mention they revealed that the Seel/Dewgong at Cerulean Gym also belonged to her... making it so that she owned six Pokemon before Togepi hatched.

"What we create in the present is merely a shadow, nay, a reflection on our past."
    Quote from little known author: Lee Austin
    Inkay - Officially Claimed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GWrando View Post
    @Gwando; True misty had a full team by the end but her end took a long time to come and Johto was notorious for being fillertastic so there was much to do beside catching pokemon. All male sidekicks never had over 4 at once and I assume the main reason Dawn and May had full teams because the had there own side plots.
    Misty had a full team by the hatching of Togepi... With Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Horsea, Psyduck, and Togepi... that was long before Johto. Not to mention they revealed that the Seel/Dewgong at Cerulean Gym also belonged to her... making it so that she owned six Pokemon before Togepi hatched.

Yeah but she had three pokemon early and they didn't right as much filler back then so they were looking for things to do. And see didn't need to give that much. Not to mention you made a mistake too Dewgong isn't misty it belongs to gym. As evidence by the name of its bulbapedia. She's going to gone really soon so what's the point of giving her another pokemon right after Dragonite
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Blog Entries

She's going to gone really soon so what's the point of giving her another pokemon right after Dragonite
    She still has a bit more than a year left before she presumably leaves. She could catch another Pokémon (say around January) that would be handled similarly to May's Eevee. The point would be giving an underused Pokémon some screentime while possibly promoting Generation VI.

Grass-type fanatic Frenzy Plant's Avatar
    Follow Frenzy Plant On Twitter
    Follow Frenzy Plant on Tumblr

What does everyone think of the likelihood of Iris' Excadrill and Emolga being released / left somewhere for training during the pre-League filler? I quite like the idea of her only having Axew and Dragonite.
    I do regular Pokémon giveaways on Tumblr, click here and come trade with me!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    She's going to gone really soon so what's the point of giving her another pokemon right after Dragonite
    She still has a bit more than a year left before she presumably leaves. She could catch another Pokémon (say around January) that would be handled similarly to May's Eevee. The point would be giving an underused Pokémon some screentime while possibly promoting Generation VI.
    I was under the impression it was less than year given Ash's badge count so yeah zero point
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Blog Entries

I was under the impression it was less than year given Ash's badge count so yeah zero point
    Best Wishes can (and almost certainly will) be continued after the Unova League via a "filler" saga akin to the Orange Islands and Battle Frontier. The series will go on until Generation VI is released, which will most likely happen in September 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky Kipper View Post
    What does everyone think of the likelihood of Iris' Excadrill and Emolga being released / left somewhere for training during the pre-League filler? I quite like the idea of her only having Axew and Dragonite.
    Her first pokemon and the pokemon which keeps her from taking things too serious released? Never going to happen. Excadrill is hugely popular and Emolga has the cute factor. Every female trainer needs at least one pokemon with the cute factor.

Don't ask me why, but every female main character has had to bear that burden.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Best Wishes can (and almost certainly will) be continued after the Unova League via a "filler" saga akin to the Orange Islands and Battle Frontier. The series will go on until Generation VI is released, which will most likely happen in September 2013.
    Yeah but I'm been lead to believe the last year. I'm lead to believe gen 6 would be a few months earlier (around the time of the year BW2 started)

Gen VI ? Gen V is still barely out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andre27 View Post
    Gen VI ? Gen V is still barely out.
    been over two years

Seems a lot shorter.

Blog Entries

Seems a lot shorter.
    oops I was wrong Black and White came in Japan september so it will be over a year I guess still doesn't.

So I guess they can give Iris another pokemon but they don't have to.

Visit PrinceGray's Youtube Channel

Posted a prediction a few weeks ago, so I'll post it again.

Pikachu-herpderp
    Unfezant- Done
    Krookodile- Done
    Leavanny- Done
    Boldore- Most likely isnt evolving. But hey, Trip's Gurdurr evolved, so who knows?

Samurott- Trip has Serperior and Bianca has Emboar as their signature starters for a reason...

Pignite- Either this or Emboar, I see it going either way.
    Servine- Seeing Snivy fight Serperior would look stupid.
    Scrafty- Will happen between August and the next region imo.
    Palpitoad- Doubtful but very possible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceGray View Post
    Samurott- Trip has Serperior and Bianca has Emboar as their signature starters for a reason...
    It could still be debuted by Cabernet. I don't see Mijumaru evolving as long as she has Futachimaru and uses it somewhat regularly. Pokabu only evolved after Bel's Chaobu evolved into Enbuoh. I think after Jalorda has debuted, Tsutarja might evolve, but I rather see her stay as she is. I don't see Satoshi having the same fully evolved starter as a rival in BW because all of the rivals that have a starter are fairly identified to it unlike Shinji in DP who was more associated with other species than Dodaitose.

I'd also like Dent to catch the Riolu we've seen on the posters. Since Iris' latest capture was spoiled there and in the opening, maybe Dent's will be as well.

Blog Entries

Seems a lot shorter.
    oops I was wrong Black and White came in Japan september so it will be over a year I guess still doesn't.

So I guess they can give Iris another pokemon but they don't have to.
    Your assumption of time is based on false logic... the time between games has increased over generations

There were three years between one and two as well as between two and three...
    Yet there were four years between three and four as well as between four and five...

Your assumption would presume that only three years would be between Five and Six when consecutive logic would state that either four or five years would be between five and six, meaning we have at least two years, possibly even three before Generation Six.

"What we create in the present is merely a shadow, nay, a reflection on our past."
    Quote from little known author: Lee Austin
    Inkay - Officially Claimed