Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread - Page 328

Page 328 of 375 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 5616
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Default Re: Captures, evolutions and releases.

Quote Originally Posted by jman21 View Post
    Well it looks like iris catches that rampaging dragonite. New episode shows her having it. Why does Iris get a kick-ass awesome pokemon? When ash couldn't even get his Gible to evolve.
    Iris with Dragonite. That's two powerhouses on her team. When is this episode scheduled to air?

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I don't think Snivy will evolve, but Oshawott definitely should, so it can be less hideous. Dewott > Oshawott, IMO. I also think Cilan could use another Pokemon, but I don't know what.
    Karamazov likes this.

And He better not lose the Junior cup to ether Iris or Trip!!!
    I do not know, Trip was a punching bag in the last two tournaments (even worst, if you lose against Bianca and using the same pokemon in the two times). I think this time he goes to take revenge or at least will show that he is not in the same level with Cabernet (which is quite degrading). And lastly, the respective rivals weren't confronted at all (no Trip / Ash, Cabernet / Cilan, Georgia / Iris) :( I think Trip is going to kick Ash's ass again :( his dignity is in danger (not that I mind ¬¬)

This aren't a excuse- ''Garchomp too powerful for Ash'', ''Garchomp is too good for Ash'' , ''Is not appropriate time for Ash to have a Garchomp''
    To this day I still don't approve Gible replacing Gliscor, and in fact, I don't see any reason to live for him except for causing bashing to the penguin (which I always enjoy XD) but he better justify his existence and evolve D:<

Iris got herself a Dragonite So Ash better himself a fully evolve psudo Legendary super Dragon Pokemon!
    is strange, so far Ash has no powerhouse (with the exception of palpitoad (?), but he lacks of screentime), like Sceptyle, Infernape or Charizard (to be a powerhouse, you need two things: first, be full-evolved and second, be traumatized or have attitude problem). If Pignite becomes the ubber beast in Ash's team, I'm going to bark and bite D:<

I don't think Snivy will evolve, but Oshawott definitely should, so it can be less hideous. Dewott > Oshawott, IMO. I also think Cilan could use another Pokemon, but I don't know what.
    Miju has too much personality and is too comic to evolve. anyway I hate when a pokemon becomes serious and without personality simply by evolving (like happened with Snorunt-> Glalie). On the other hand, Can you imagine a Feraligatr dancing? I would prefer Corphish evolving.

Visit PrinceGray's Youtube Channel

Here are predictions for Ash's final Unova team and my first post.

Pikachu-herpderp
    Unfezant- Done
    Krookodile- Done
    Leavanny- Done
    Boldore- Most likely isnt evolving. But hey, Trip's Gurdurr evolved, so who knows?

Samurott- I have a feeling this is going to happen for some reason, the absence of Samurott in the new opening along with the fact that Bianca has Emboar and Trip has Serperior also point to this. Dewott and Samurott toys being released in October also make me wonder along with Oshawott getting trolled by Piplup and rejected by Meloetta messing with his head. He learned Hydro Pump this early in the new season even though he is still pretty weak but by being pushed past his limit being pressured by Piplup and Meloetta being in trouble. Leading up to something interesting regardless.

Pignite- Either this or Emboar, I see it going either way.
    Servine- Seeing Snivy fight Serperior would look stupid.
    Scrafty- Will happen between August and the next region imo.
    Palpitoad- Won't evolve if Oshawott evolves all the way. Though it could evolve and be treated more as a ground type.
    Enzap likes this.

I would love to see charizard again and he and charla have a kid or a egg to give ash.

Quote Originally Posted by FroztyJake View Post
    I would love to see charizard again and he and charla have a kid or a egg to give ash.
    Um why? So Ash can have a charmander again? That'd be pretty lame and boring

I want palpitoad to evolve, and learn Aqua ring, Earthquake and poison jab. Keep Hydro pump and become a beast

Quote Originally Posted by Ash's Battle Coach View Post
    I want palpitoad to evolve, and learn Aqua ring, Earthquake and poison jab. Keep Hydro pump and become a beast
    I really wanna ask, why the move Earthquake simply does not exist in the Anime?

Oshawott wont evolve for sure as we can see it on the Poster (atleast it won't evolve this arc)
    I can see Snivy evolving, although I won't like seeing it evolve, as we couldn't see her on the poster.
    I don't think they will make Palpitoad evolve unless they can make its appearance cuter just as how they adjust the appearance slightly for other Pokemon that doesn't look good in the past.
    I think Blodore will evolve, just because it can become stronger.

Turtles All The Way Down Continent Turtle's Avatar
    Add Continent Turtle on Facebook
    Visit Continent Turtle's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by FroztyJake View Post
    Well, Ash better give that egg to Iris, because for Ash having a Charmander again makes no sense, and the Charizard line are actually dragons. They only lack the typing.
    djulienr likes this.
    I claimed Leavanny!
    I claimed Albert Wesker!
    I claimed Ghirahim!

Princess of Sinnoh martianmister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mareepy View Post
    Like Porygon and Team Plasma, it's banned after an earthquake-based episode's happen upon a real earthquake.
    Last edited by martianmister; 15th July 2012 at 01:47 PM.
    djulienr likes this.
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    After seeing Mei in B2W2 Animated Proma extended version , I really want Ash's Snivy to evolve into a Serperior !
    Plus , I want Ash's Serperior to learn Iron Tail & Aqua Tail !
    Because , Ash doesn't have a Snake Pokemon & Serperior could be a good wife for Septile !(Poor Guy got a broken heart after all)
    I don't get why Snivy haven't evolve yet !
    She was already well-trained when Ash caught her & now she must be even more well-trained by Ash !
    She should evolve already !

Blog Entries

Iron Tail sounds really lame in my opinion when Pikachu uses it already so much.

Dragon Pulse would be better I think if Tsutarja ever became a Jalorda.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    Iron Tail sounds really lame in my opinion when Pikachu uses it already so much.

Dragon Pulse would be better I think if Tsutarja ever became a Jalorda.
    But Iron Tail is more suitable so Serperior since she has a fexible Tail (Her whole body is a Tail) so she can use Iron Tail much better then Pikachu can !
    Plus , Its a Steal Type move So Serperior can use it to overcome her disadvantage over Flying Type !
    Just like Serperior can use Aqua Tail to Overcome her disadvantage toward Fire Type!

Blog Entries

I agree that Dragon Pulse would be a more interesting move for Jalorda.
    Or even Outrage, but since Kibago already know this move...

Iron Tail is so overused.

Quote Originally Posted by Mareepy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash's Battle Coach View Post
    I think Ash his Donphan use EQ in a tournament.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    But Iron Tail is more suitable so Serperior since she has a fexible Tail (Her whole body is a Tail) so she can use Iron Tail much better then Pikachu can !
    Plus , Its a Steal Type move So Serperior can use it to overcome her disadvantage over Flying Type !
    Just like Serperior can use Aqua Tail to Overcome her disadvantage toward Fire Type!
    Steel type moves do normal damage against Flying types, so Dragon Pulse (or Aqua Tail for that matter) are equally valid moves with that argument.

Personally I doubt the move would be used any different. In my opinion, Pikachu should lose Iron Tail if Jalorda would get it (or even better, we never see Iron Tail again...).