Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread - Page 320

Page 320 of 375 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 5619
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

H.M
    Follow H.M On Twitter
    Follow H.M on Tumblr

Default Re: Captures, evolutions and releases.

I hope he won't. He doesn't need any more neglected reserves.

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~Twitter~

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adam DeLand View Post
    Speaking of, I've always hoped Ash would reunite with his Butterfree.
    I would love Ash to reunite with Butterfree. Even if he doesn't recapture it, just a reappearance, some bonding and flashbacks, I'd be fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by djulienr View Post
    WHAT IF IT MIGRATED TO EAST UNOVA!!??!?!?!??!?!?!? :D

i know thats not happening......
    Last month, we all knew that that Dawn wasn't gonna come back. Look how that worked out. I'm not trying to get anybody's hopes up, I'm just saying there's not that much we can definitively rule out. Did anyone else see it coming when Ash revealed he had kept the Thunderstone Nurse Joy gave him years and years ago? I sure didn't.

I don't know why but I want Bianca to catch a Swana. I think it would suit her and Pikachu needs his revenge!

Still wanting Dawn to catch Whismicott.

And ash needs a psychic one! the green psy line is fine for me or Eglyem!
    djulienr likes this.

Visit Adam DeLand's Youtube Channel

I don't know if anyone had said this yet, but I know why exactly Ash didn't catch the aura sphere Riolu. He was told that it was essential to it's village, and taking it away from it will cause it to fall to ruin. Essentially it would be the same outcome if the shades guy (Blake Hall?) kept it. Considering the fact that Riolu can be found in the wild in B2&W2, this should give the writers a better oportunity for a chance for Ash or someone else to obtain one.

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Satoshi isn't gonna catch a Riolu. They had enough reason to in DP when they were shoving it down our throats but chose not to, so they won't be doing it now. That ship has sailed. If they wanted to give him one in DP, they easily could have written it in without any issues. Him getting one wouldn't even be exciting now since people have been expecting it since 2006. Giving him something out of left field would be significantly more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatLiver View Post
    Satoshi isn't gonna catch a Riolu. They had enough reason to in DP when they were shoving it down our throats but chose not to, so they won't be doing it now. That ship has sailed. If they wanted to give him one in DP, they easily could have written it in without any issues. Him getting one wouldn't even be exciting now since people have been expecting it since 2006. Giving him something out of left field would be significantly more interesting.
    I didn't just say Ash in general, I said any of the protagonist. And like Missingno. Master said, they have threw several surprises in the past before, and to me is what causes excitement. And what do you mean by shoving down our thoats in DP? I hardly recall any promotion for it then, but now it's promoted in the trailers and ads for the games AND is even featured in the front of the poster for the upcoming season.

So now what's your rebuttle to that?

Dawn urgently needs a grass-type, I always wanted Cilan catching an Amoongus, about Iris, I've had two disappointments, first was about Deino, and now with the ice cream cone ... I hope she gets something useful, and now! D:<
    djulienr likes this.

H.M
    Follow H.M On Twitter
    Follow H.M on Tumblr

For Ash:
    Captures- No.
    Releases- Maybe Leavanny or Boldore.
    Evolutions- I'm really hoping Osha and Snivy evolve at least once before/during the league. Seeing base form starters at a league is...uggh. I would love to see Scraggy evolve too.

Iris: I want to see Axew evolve once in the series just so he can be closer to his dream. As for captures, maybe one more Pokemon for her will be good.

Cilan: I'm biased, as I want to see him with a Simisage. The character foil between them would be interesting: A rash greaser monkey and his gentle, sparkly sommeiller trainer. I don't see this happening until much later though. I can see him capturing one more Pokemon as well.
    Trainer Yusuf likes this.

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~Twitter~

追放されたバカ

Why do people want all of Ash's stronger Pokémon released?

Screentime isn't everything!

I abide by the Boldore->Chandelure, then Onix w/Metal Coat or Steelix->Gigalith w/Trip theory!
    djulienr and Phoenixphlare like this.

Blog Entries
    Add L-05308 on Facebook
    Visit L-05308's Youtube Channel

Surely if Ash were to catch an old Pokemon, it would be gen 3. Absol, anyone? Scraggy and Krokorok are hardly treated as Dark types
    djulienr likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatLiver View Post
    I didn't just say Ash in general, I said any of the protagonist. And like Missingno. Master said, they have threw several surprises in the past before, and to me is what causes excitement. And what do you mean by shoving down our thoats in DP? I hardly recall any promotion for it then, but now it's promoted in the trailers and ads for the games AND is even featured in the front of the poster for the upcoming season.

So now what's your rebuttle to that?
    Lucario got a movie before, Riolu starred for the two-part Ranger episode and AFAIK, Lucario was among the Pokemon featured in the opening some time in DP. And a lot more i can remember.

But yeah i agree with you that somebody in the main cast should get one, but not Iris. Cilan will do since most one him to get a dog-based Pokemon.
    Pokemon White FC: 4813 9068 9493 - MAIN
    Pokemon Black FC: 4727 9278 7280

I'm sorry, but what's AFAIK?

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry, but what's AFAIK?
    It stands for, "As far as I know."

Anyway I think Oshawott was kept unevolved just so it could meet Piplup. After Dawn leaves they'll probably rush to evolve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post

Anyway I think Oshawott was kept unevolved just so it could meet Piplup. After Dawn leaves they'll probably rush to evolve it.
    Yea that'd be cool. Here's a scenario id like to see. Dawns last ep, She and Ash decide to have 1 last battle, obviously Oshawott vs piplup, since they seem to have some sort of grudgy rivalry thing going on. Battle seems reasonably even until oshawott evolves and starts gaining the upper hand, pissing piplup right off. In fact, he gets so pissed, and he really doesn't want to lose to Dewott, so he throws his Everstone away and Evolves on the spot. Battle ends in a draw.

Imagine

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ash's Battle Coach View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post

Yea that'd be cool. Here's a scenario id like to see. Dawns last ep, She and Ash decide to have 1 last battle, obviously Oshawott vs piplup, since they seem to have some sort of grudgy rivalry thing going on. Battle seems reasonably even until oshawott evolves and starts gaining the upper hand, pissing piplup right off. In fact, he gets so pissed, and he really doesn't want to lose to Dewott, so he throws his Everstone away and Evolves on the spot. Battle ends in a draw.

Imagine
    Yes, although I hate the way they waited so long to evolve the starters in DP and BW. Waiting for more than half of the saga to be over is ridiculous.

Treecko's evo in AG was done perfectly, he evolved right after the 4th Gym. I don't understand why they didn't do the same in DP and BW...
    TeddiUrsa likes this.