Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread - Page 304

Page 304 of 375 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 5611
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeMaster View Post
    Your logic is poorly misguided for many reasons:

1: Neither Snivy Tepig or Unefeazant suck, Snivy has only gone down with out taking a mon with it twice in the whole series. Tepig has only ever lost twice also, and Unefeazant has only fainted once and took more than half of Skyla's team.

2: Why don't you count Scraggy, that's discrimination.

3: The anime doesn't work like the games. Palpitoad is primarily a Water type, so most of the time the anime will think of him like that, and Krokorok may as well be full Ground type as Dark Type barely exists in the anime. Also by your logic Ash had Three Ground types in Sinnoh, an undeniable fact, but in the anime only Gliscor was properly considered Ground type. Torterra was only Ground for Volkner's match and Gible's existence was for Draco Meteor, a Dragon type move.
    1.We didn't saw Unefeazant for a lon long time and with no proper development it evolved twice!?? It defeating Swana and Swoobat was just silly and unrealistic.
    Snivy is an awesome Pokemon but with not proper development. It moves seem week and not strong enough! And only introduced to show Ash knows how to use status moves Attract !
    Tepig! Just as Snivy a great starter, but with the same lame moves as Chimchar(ember, flamethrower) and flamecharge! The writers are repeating them selves.

2. I counted it again just read the post properly!

3.The Palpitoad in the triple battle against Trip, Trip tried to capture with the creepy Ice cream poke because of his disadvatnage. In the first Don battle Palpitoad was hurt badly by the big dogs ice Fang! So yes they respect types! U can't say they don't follow the existing secondary types when Snivy lost to Elesas Emonga cause of it's flying moves. they don't make it always the best way but they do it!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post

If Ash has currently 11(excluding Pikachu and scraggy) pokes 9 of them are 3 stage that are 27 + 2 level scraggy!, and rivals usually don't have the same pokes maybe 1 eventually 2!

And Not even these Pokes Ash has have no proper development ! I'm a bit disappointed by his team ! Snivy and Tepig and Unefezant are useless and just a boring pattern!
    If he used Leveanny properly it would be better than Snivy ever could! Darumakka would be such a better choice than Tepig! And who doesn't love the Rufflet line!

Waruvile, Scraggy and Palpitoad could have such a better use! I would keep Scraggy, but why have 2 half ground types! So I would change them for Kirkizan and Eglyem or Solosis line! Boldore can stay cause he hadn't a good rock type and OSHAWOTT is ruling through Unova!

1: Neither Snivy Tepig or Unefeazant suck, Snivy has only gone down with out taking a mon with it twice in the whole series. Tepig has only ever lost twice
    He lost against Trip Lenora Roggenrola and the subway master.

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaphlare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post

If Ash has currently 11(excluding Pikachu and scraggy) pokes 9 of them are 3 stage that are 27 + 2 level scraggy!, and rivals usually don't have the same pokes maybe 1 eventually 2!

And Not even these Pokes Ash has have no proper development ! I'm a bit disappointed by his team ! Snivy and Tepig and Unefezant are useless and just a boring pattern!
    If he used Leveanny properly it would be better than Snivy ever could! Darumakka would be such a better choice than Tepig! And who doesn't love the Rufflet line!

Waruvile, Scraggy and Palpitoad could have such a better use! I would keep Scraggy, but why have 2 half ground types! So I would change them for Kirkizan and Eglyem or Solosis line! Boldore can stay cause he hadn't a good rock type and OSHAWOTT is ruling through Unova!

1: Neither Snivy Tepig or Unefeazant suck, Snivy has only gone down with out taking a mon with it twice in the whole series. Tepig has only ever lost twice
    He lost against Trip Lenora Roggenrola and the subway master.
    You forgot Burgh :). Also I don't count Lenora and Roggenrola as he beat them both (if you follow the dub) later on.
    @Eneci ; Fair enough, but those are three examples in the whole of Best Wishes of that. What about Vs Burgh Where Sewaddle's grass type wasn't accounted for against Venipede? Or in the same episode where no-one gave a damn that Leavanny's grass type would make electric attacks useless, even though it was used in the match you yourself mentionned. Also what about Vs Langley (Iris) where no-one cares about either of Exadrill's types at all. The anime does not opperate like the games, or so many matches would be unfeasible
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shinneth View Post
    BW is crazy and unrealistic enough as it is. They might as well make ONE unrealistic aspect enjoyable to watch and give us a Fraxure/Haxorus in Iris' hair, all the time. They'd better do it or I will be massively disappointed. Again.

Source(artist deleted the original)

Of course I don't think Iwane's reasons are the sole reasons Axew won't evolve soon*. I don't think story or game-related reasons are the sole reasons either. Fraxure seems to be extremely unpopular in Japanese fandom, when you look at the massive gaps between the amount of Google results(though of course a good chunck of those are animé review blogs, summary sites, people showing off their progress in the games, or Black and White news posts, as Haxorus and Axew were the first few announced Pokémon(kinda like Blaziken and Torchic in that regard, huh)) or their Pixiv fanarts(it has less fanarts than Gigalith. Though Gigalith fanarts are mostly either Gijinkas or it's shiny form). For the lazy(Yes, I use Google in Turkish because, duh, certain pics are edited out for obvious reasons):

Though Combusken's situation seems similiar, both in fanarts, search results and merchandise. Even though it seems to be liked in the English speaking fandom just as much it's evolution and pre-evolution, but I have no statistics to go by for Japan, and their preference is obviously the one that matters because it is the one that's easier to judge or market to(for most recently, Georgia and Burgundy wouldn't have much development or screentime if they weren't extremely popular in Japan. And before you say anything about marketing to overseas, you must remember we don't have a Pokémon Smash or Sunday, an entire show that is mainly made for advertisement.) Though considering only other proper way to judge is either look to the old poll or look to Japanese forums I guess even putting these stuff is something.

*Considering episodes are drawn in months advance, Iwane's comment about Axew and Boldore will probably be going to be relevant until, I don't know, possibly around September maybe(with comment about Boldore being relevant forever)? Especially considering he is talking about animators' having it easier with Axew in Iris' hair even though they have probably started the first few frames of September episodes by now? So... yeah. I don't think the new ending will spoil any evolutions beyond Ash's as we will probably have it changed by then anyways.
    Shinneth and martianmister like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

If Ninetail has a new evolution in 6Th Generation then I want Ash to catch it !
    It will be cool If Ash has huge fox who over 1.9 tall & Ash can ride it when ever he want !
    Actually, I want Ash to catch A beautiful cat shape Pokemon who over 1.9 m tall like Arcanine !
    Plus, It could be a Ghost or Psychic type as well which make it perfect for Ash !
    I was watch Ryuga's Battle In Beyblade Metal Master !
    And I wish Ash to have a Pokemon who can attack like Lighting L.Drago !
    I guess , Ash's future Garchamp might able to do it if it learn a Move where it's Body get cover in Twisted flame !
    New Topic-
    Do you believe that Ash should catch a Extra Fire type in Kento rather then extra water type ?
    You know, Ash really lack a Fire type in Kento since Charizard was out of control !
    I still wish for Ash catch a Arcanine !
    What can I do ! It's really is such a beautiful & magnificent Pokemon !
    Why did writer unnecessarily give Ash a extra water type since he needed a extra fire type & Kento had such a magnificent fire type ???
    Fire is Ash's Specialty !
    You know, Since Ash can't keep charizard to him all the time so he might just catch a Arcanine since he has Kingler to take Squirtle's place !
    I will be soooooooo happy if he does this ???
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 29th April 2012 at 02:00 PM.

Blog Entries

If he needs a fire type, he should catch a Chandelure.
    Way better than Arcanine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kishore View Post
    If Ninetail has a new evolution in 6Th Generation then I want Ash to catch it !
    Any possible future evolutions from vulpix/ninetails sound more like cilan catches.
    I still would like to see the ant-eater and ants on ash's team.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Ya , But I hope of Ash's future Chandelure is dying everyday !
    Plus, I said Arcanine to be Ash's Extra Kento fire pokemon just Like Kingler is Ash extra kento water pokemon !
    I know, It's a same that Ash has only 2 pokemon left from his very first 6 pokemon !
    He can use Charizard & Squirtle conditionally but he can't keep them with him all the time like the way he can do it with other pokemon !
    May be , Ash should catch new Kento pokemon for all the other Kento pokemon he lost !
    Which include fire , Flying , Bug type pokemon ! He already have another water type !!!
    PS : Although, No other fire type can't make up for Charizard because it can fly & take Ash to the sky !
    Even Chandelure can't do that !
    However, Arcanine can give Ash a ride but it can't beat flying !
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 30th April 2012 at 04:20 AM.

TR trio need to cath some new pokemon or use their current ones more often so they could evolve before best wishes ends.

Blog Entries

Plus, I said Arcanine to be Ash's Extra Kento fire pokemon just Like Kingler is Ash extra kento water pokemon !
    I know, It's a same that Ash has only 2 pokemon left from his very first 6 pokemon !
    He can use Charizard & Squirtle conditionally but he can't keep them with him all the time like the way he can do it with other pokemon !
    May be , Ash should catch new Kento pokemon for all the other Kento pokemon he lost !
    Which include fire , Flying , Bug type pokemon ! He already have another water type !!!
    PS : Although, No other fire type can't make up for Charizard because it can fly & take Ash to the sky !
    Hm... ok.

Honestly, I think you're just making excuses for Ash to catch a Arcanine. Nothing of this makes any sense. Why he needs a Kanto Pokémon for the ones he lost (He only lost Butterfree and Pidgeot, by the way)? We have some really nice Fire Pokémon in Unova: Chandelure, Volcarona, Heatmor, Darmanitan, Simisage. He can catch any of them.

And by the way, there is a fire type in Unova which can fly and take Ash to the sky: Volcarona.
    A Pokémon much more badass than Charizard, if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Patex View Post
    TR trio need to cath some new pokemon or use their current ones more often so they could evolve before best wishes ends.
    I was looking forward to see Yamask evolving... But it barely appears... now I couldn't care less.

And nice avatar, it is nice to see someone showing some love for bug types. <3

Thanks man :) im always faithful to bug types.
    On topic you are right about yamask not showing often, and another thing that bothers me about yamask are its attacks for example night shade and shadow ball that it spasm dont do damage (when they actually hit something) at all which irritates me :(
    Last edited by Patex; 30th April 2012 at 12:04 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Hm... ok.

Honestly, I think you're just making excuses for Ash to catch a Arcanine. Nothing of this makes any sense. Why he needs a Kanto Pokémon for the ones he lost (He only lost Butterfree and Pidgeot, by the way)? We have some really nice Fire Pokémon in Unova: Chandelure, Volcarona, Heatmor, Darmanitan, Simisage. He can catch any of them.

And by the way, there is a fire type in Unova which can fly and take Ash to the sky: Volcarona.
    A Pokémon much more badass than Charizard, if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Patex View Post
    I was looking forward to see Yamask evolving... But it barely appears... now I couldn't care less.

And nice avatar, it is nice to see someone showing some love for bug types. <3
    Ha Ha ha , Seriously Do you really believe Ash ever gonna catch a Volcarona !
    I wish he does but it something impossible !
    Specially Since Ash already has a Grass/Bug type !
    May be , He should have catch a Ferroseed instate since it's a Steel/Grass type & Ash doesn't have any Steel type !
    Really, If Ash was to catch extra Grass & Water type then he should catch pokemon who have Secondary type that Ash doesn't have !
    That why , If Ash really gonna catch a Extra fire type then the smart choice will be Chandelure with ''Flame Body'' Ability since Ash doesn't have a Ghost type !
    Seriously , Now that I'm thinking calmly , Ferroseed & Jellicent were the right choice !
    Ash would had 2 type of pokemon he doesn't have ! Steel & Ghost type !
    Then Having a volcarona wouldn't seem impossible & ASH WOULD HAVE A BADASSED TEAM !
    Just imagine
    Pikachu, Ferroseed , Jellicent , Volcarona , Scrafty , Unfezant !

Volcorona! I see it as a possible catch! Cause we still don't know which is Ash's 3rd Iccirus gym is?

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

If TR catches any new 5th gen Pokemon, I could totally see them with a Trubbish and a Ferrothorn. But that seems kind of unlikely at this point.

追放されたバカ

I still call for Ash's Chandelure/Torchic and Beldum/Mawile or, my new proposition:an Eelektrik.
    djulienr likes this.