Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread - Page 3

Page 3 of 375 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Blog Entries

I just randomly thought of how funny it would be if Piplup evolved without any warning. It'll never happen, of course, but it would be hilarious to see everyone's reactions since we're all so sure it will stay a Piplup forever, what with it being the D/P mascot.

Also remembered that Happiny evolving would mean Brock would need a new baby to occupy himself with. I like Brock being the one given all the babies, so I want to see that continue if the current baby grows up. Probably a 5th generation pre-evolution, since I can't think of any already-known Pokémon that would really work.

That brings up the question, exactly how soon after 5th gens start being revealed can we expect the twerps and Rockets to add them to their line-ups? Or we going to wait for a possible post-Sinnoh arc or are we going to have another Munchlax situation?
    Video Game Collection & Wishlist

IMPORTANT REMINDER:
    It's just the Internet. Calm down.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Brother View Post
    I just randomly thought of how funny it would be if Piplup evolved without any warning. It'll never happen, of course, but it would be hilarious to see everyone's reactions since we're all so sure it will stay a Piplup forever, what with it being the D/P mascot.
    Heh, I have the feeling Piplup will evolve in Dawn's very last episode, similar to the way Combusken evolved into Blaziken in May's second to last episode.

Funny stuff if that happens. Before that, we'll see Piplup take down Kenny's Empolean in the Grand Festival. lol.

I want Ash to have a big water pokemon! Even if Buizel evolves its still going to look abit second rate compared to the blastoises and gyarados's. He needs something abit more impressive to sit by Sceptile and Charizard. Seems a complete waste of a series to have Ash start all over again and only get the fire and grass starters which he really doesnt need. Ahhh well maybe next region he'll get a decent water starter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scott85
    Funny stuff if that happens. Before that, we'll see Piplup take down Kenny's Empolean in the Grand Festival. lol.
    That'll be the Pikachu-Raichu deal all over again.

I wish Combusken evolved into Blaziken earlier, like around Ash's sixth badge. Same with Grovyle. Both were in their second stages for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by totodiles choreographer
    I want Ash to have a big water pokemon! Even if Buizel evolves its still going to look abit second rate compared to the blastoises and gyarados's. He needs something abit more impressive to sit by Sceptile and Charizard. Seems a complete waste of a series to have Ash start all over again and only get the fire and grass starters which he really doesnt need. Ahhh well maybe next region he'll get a decent water starter.
    Yeah, I'd like to see Ash get a really cool water-type starter, like Squirtle was.

Quote Originally Posted by totodiles choreographer View Post
    ehum what? Floatzel looks way more badass then Gyarados, Blastoise, Swampert etc etc. And it is not small, if you've seen DP83.

8D

^ Yeah...I thought Floatzel was pretty big. I hope Buizel by the end of D/P evolves into a Floatzel because it's about time Ash has an evolved water type powerhouse on his team. I mean Buizel is like a water type version of Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile in a way and I think evolving into a Floatzel would be just plain awesome.

A walking Pokedex

I like pokemon... I don't really care what they do in the series really. I like the old pokemon better. All I know is that I basically know all the evolutions in the Kanto and Hoenn Regions. I can tell you what level and pokemon from the Hoenn region evolves. And with Kanto... Most of them.
    fire pokemon master

Floatzels not that big is it?....you've got me wondering now, its been in a few eps as well and I cant remember it having an impressive size...hmmm. Plus nah I just dont like the idea of it being treated as a true powerhouse. Charizard can take out an articuno and you don't feel cheated if a floatzel did something like that it'd just feel wrong (like the pikachu-regice match). Its a large otter in a life jacket, I'd take a giant turtle with cannons over that any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    ehum what? Floatzel looks way more badass then Gyarados, Blastoise, Swampert etc etc. And it is not small, if you've seen DP83.
    Feraligatr is badass, Floatzel is ugly and fat.

i heard a rumour that james will be catching tangela?

Honestly, with all the foreshadowing that's been going on in this series, it would be a complete and utter slap in the face to any pokemon fan if he didn't have an evolved roster by DP series end. With the exception of pikachu of course.

I mean...chimchar should become a super powerhouse to go up against Paul's magmar/magmortor or torterra. In all honesty, I'd prefer it kicked the crap out of electabuzz/electivire...but im sure that will be left to pikachu.

Buizel has a sensational hunger for battle and getting stronger, especially after that battle with the bronzong...so it's gotta evolve.

Turtwig not evolveing would be a complete waste in giveing ash that particular grass pokemon...it's never gonna be bulbasuar so they might as well try to redeem their mistakes with bayleef and give and interesting second stage grass starter for Ash.

gliscor is done

staravia needs to evolve into staraptor especially since paul now has a Honchcrow...staravia would have enough trouble with pauls murkcrow...but it would get owned by honchrow...evolution is a must.

the whole getting a riolu is pointless now...what are they gonna do with it??? He has too many other pokes to worry about...u guys want gliscor to be treated like his johto pokemon, cuz that's the one that's gonna get tossed away most likely.

Blog Entries

Ash's Team:

Chimchar ~ I want it to evolve; what's taking so long?
    Turtwig ~ It should at least make it to Grotle...
    Buizel ~ Don't really care if this one evolves or not.
    Staravia ~ Meh. Don't really care if this one does either, although it probably will end up evolving.
    Gliscor ~ I don't want to see this one get sent to Oak. I really don't. :/

Dawn's Team:

Piplup ~ Probably evolves in the final episode for Dawn or maybe not even then.
    Buneary ~ I guess it could evolve...
    Swinub ~ Duh it'll evolve.

Brock's Team:

Happiny ~ Don't care, although I'm kind of leaning towards not wanting it to evolve.
    Croagunk ~ I want to stay as Croagunk. :]

I can't really think of any captures for any of them really...Dawn doesn't really need anymore since Piplup is practically the only Pokemon she'll use anyway! ... :/

I heard they showed Grotle and Piloswine cards in the last "Pokémon Sunday" episode...
    If that's right (anyone have a pictures of that so we'll have a "proof"?) it's even more obvious than it was that Turtwig will evolve into Grotle soon probably in DP 100
    And that might hint that Swinub will evolve soon too (they also like to have captures/evolutions close) I knew they'll rush Swinub's evolution

Blog Entries

They just did a video game tournament in yesterday's episode. The preview for next week shows that they'll be focusing on the cards. They showed a close up of a Potchama one as well as some energy card, but the other ones are too blurry to make out. I don't think Piloswine is even in the new set, so I don't think we'll be seeing that card next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    How is floatzel more badass than Gyrados or Blastoise?

Page 3 of 375 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast