Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread - Page 299

Page 299 of 375 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 5611
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

There's a new Pokemon Kids Set coming out...

For reference, last set, which is coming out in April, featured various Pokemon who have appeared lately in the show...Mienshao, Conkeldurr, Throh, Sawk, and the Simi-Trio.

We see Durant and the Tirtouga line, but I'm interested in Krookodile as well. Might we see Sunglasses evolve soon, since it's been a Krokorok since, like, episode 20-something? I also think that, since Ash will have a Fire/Fighting in Pignite, he could get Heatmor to complete the "alternate" Starter triangle left unfinished by Leavanny and Palpitoad, since now Heatmor will fill in the mono-Fire spot missing.

Part of me also hopes Team Rocket whip out Ferroseed and Elgyem as new Pokemon in the Fossil Two-Parter as well.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Palpitoad already has Hydro Pump. I'd rather Osha got something like Water Pulse.

As for Georgia, she should totes get a Cryogonal so she can cry to it about Iris.
    Trainer Yusuf likes this.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Argus Claydol View Post
    How's dat?
    Freaking amazing, but only if we get Hydregion/Druddigon/Garchomp triple battle trio out of it ;P.

Anyways:

-Upcoming Krookodile figure is very interesting, since there is ANOTHER SET with Krookodile that is going to come out in August 2012(blog seems to mistakingly refer it as Krokorok), when we will most likely be around 8th gym:

Yeah, even though there is a set that is going to come out in May 2012 with a Fraxure, this makes an evolution before 8th Gym just to give Iris a Pokémon that can do something that isn't Excadrill or Emolga less likely.

I am going to have my university entrance exam entrance exam tomorrow(no typos, it's an actual thing here). Procrastinating ahoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aou2012.jpg  
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 31st March 2012 at 10:13 AM. Reason: It's too freaking long man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Blog Entries

- Sunglasses Waruvile evolving
    - Langley catching an Aianto.

I believe.

I don't know if someone already posted this pic, but here it is:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tumblr_m1qtz484f31qgcqex.png  
    Last edited by Reila; 31st March 2012 at 11:04 AM.

追放されたバカ

A Deerling? Really?(Iris better not, and neither should Clian!)

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post

As for Georgia, she should totes get a Cryogonal so she can cry to it about Iris.
    I don't want her to be a dragon crusher with just Ice type Pokes! So I want her to be strong like with Kirkizan o crash with non Ice types! Maybe a Mandibuzz! Suits her personality! :D
    I want Cilan to catch a Whismicott or Feerothorn! To be a grasstype leader!

RWB

Quote Originally Posted by Argus Claydol View Post
    Georgia:
    Georgia's Hydreigon(TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLing Iris with using dragons to bust them)♀!
    I actually suggested her getting a Deino at the point were she mellows out a bit about Dragons(at the tail end of the series) at Serebii. =P

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Georgia getting her own Dragon-type would actually be a running joke of sorts...

Since I noticed, in the original version, she counters all of Iris' insults with "yeah I am, and so are you". In a way, getting her own dragon would be basically the same "counter-insult".

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quattro ~ Bajeena View Post
    Georgia getting her own Dragon-type would actually be a running joke of sorts...
    Since I noticed, in the original version, she counters all of Iris' insults with "yeah I am, and so are you". In a way, getting her own dragon would be basically the same "counter-insult".
    A Zweilous I think would be the Dragon Pokemon best suited for Georgia to have to use against Iris (if Axew does evolve into Fraxure by the time the face each other again). Both of those Pokemon lines have 3 stages, and I think it would best fit the rivalry.

I hope the Krookodile toy is a sign of Ash's Krokorok evolving

追放されたバカ

Me too.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

I really hope Georgia gets no dragons. Georgia is a Dragon Buster, she "bust" Dragons. It's hypocritical for her to use a Dragon to beat Iris or battle her. She wants to battle Dragon Masters, Dragon Types, Dragon Trainers, and Dragon Village residents especially since she was beaten pretty badly by someone there. She used her Beartic to easily bust Iris's Axew, and she was a tad bored since she expected something bigger and more powerful. She even heckled Iris for only having one Dragon. So, her going out and getting a Dragon would be a slap in the face.

I could easily see her with a menacing powerhouse like Ferrothorn or Ferrotress though. I could also see her with a Volcarona, Durant, or Mienshao. Vanniluxe as a sort of "WTF" capture.

I'm kinda annoyed the writers are bullshitting on giving Iris a Deino, defiantly wish they would quite siphoning away precious time for development on tedious and trivial things. I could also see Iris catching a Cubchoo to teach her to deal with her Ice-Type prejudice and her having to learn to trust Ice Types since she's scared as heck of Vanillite, Cryogonal, Vannilish, Kyurem, and Beartic. Most likely Cubchoo as well if it was more ferocious in it's debut, but I could easily see her capturing one.

I could see Iris with a Solosis, and it evolving into a Jello Bear. Sort of a Ghost Buster in a way since her belief in Spirits and Ghost and it's connection to Nature and Solosis being Psychic.
    Last edited by Bubble Frog; 4th April 2012 at 06:55 PM.

Blog Entries

I definitely could see Langley getting a Dragon. It would make sense. She needs at least three Pokémon. She has one Steel type to resist Dragon attacks and one Ice Type that has attacks to hurt Dragon. The only other type to be super effective against Dragon is Dragon itself. Plus, seeing her own dragon lose could explain how much she dislikes the type cause she's not able to make them strong. Having Langley get another Ice type or steel type would be boring. Plus, abundant lulz potential when Langley whips out her Sazandora. It's like... "Hey Iris, she hates Dragon and she does a better job raising them than you! What the hell have you been doing all this time, oh yeah... nothing." XD

That being said, I still say that Tsutarja's former trainer should have been Langley and Tsutarja leaving her after being defeated by a Dragon Master would have made Langley hate dragons. Writers dropped the ball on that one.

Blog Entries

@Gumdramon I don't remember her saying it is bad or stupid to use dragons so HOW exactly would it be hypocritical?
    martianmister likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaphlare View Post
    I don't remember her saying it is bad or stupid to use dragons so HOW exactly would it be hypocritical?
    I never said she said it was bad or stupid to use Dragons, but she is a "Dragon Buster" she, as one, wants to battle powerful Dragons, beat them and show her power against Dragon Types, probably the most over powered type in the game, and that is explained in show as being a hard Pokemon to raise and to be very powerful and almost unbeatable and used by many powerful trainers like Lance, Clair, Drayden, Drake, Cynthia, and Orange League Drake. So, I do think it would be hypocritical for her to use a Dragon type to beat a Dragon Type, it would be like her battling Iris's Axew with her own Axew. Plus, when she showed up at the last tournament she said "I thought I smelled a Dragon Type" pinching her nose as if they're smelly and showing she has a bit of a keen nose for Dragons.

I wouldn't mind Accelgor Man returning with an Escavalier. Yeah, I know his return was an April Fools joke. But, hey you never know, Palpitoad was a April Fools jokes and he turned out real.