Page 296 of 375 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 5621
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Moe
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Argus Claydol View Post
    Like I said, AT SOME POINT. And Seven-Colored Arch only had spoilers for existing Pokémon, anyway.
    Except of course Krokorok. In addition, the fact the new dub opening didn't spoil Tepig's evolution or show Leavanny, means those evolutions are still quite a way off. If they were going to capture Litwick I'm sure it would either have been hinted at in the ending, or not featured in an episode this early.

You can make up a pattern for any capture. I'm sure someone's even managed to find a way to link Iris' Pokemon despite them seeming totally random. It also helps in making patterns if you ignore captures that don't fit in the pattern - then you can make anything a pattern.

As for the 2x6 theory, I don't see a reason why he would need to have two totally unique A/B teams. There's just as much chance of him stopping at 9 as there would be of him catching more than 11 - but I can't believe anyone's seriously suggesting that the ending would spoil one capture and four evolutions, yet have to be edited before half of those happen. Yes sure, 'at some point' - but surely we have enough evidence that the events of BW069 have no bearing on any capture.
    martianmister likes this.

追放されたバカ

Part 1.
    The dub does not enter into this, as the dub opening is generally less reliable. I also don't see a Pattern in Iris's captures, except she got the cute rodent.

And I am just saying that at SOME POINT it will happen(NOT necessarily BW069), and Krokorok existed prior to Seven-Colored Arch, so it is included in the set of existing Pokémon spoilers.

@Moe, they've proven that they CAN edit the Opening, they fixed Boldore's coloring error, why can't they add another Pokémon? Also, despite what people want, we are not going to see any of Ash's old Pokémon at the Unova League. So 2X6 makes sense, Mixed 3 for Stephan and COTD/Koharu, Team 2 for Bianca, and Team 1 for Trip.

And I am not making patterns for the sake of making patterns, that would be stupid. The current set-up of ASH'S team, plus the fact that there are two slots left, and one slot will likely follow a plausible pattern, hints towards a Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure AT SOME POINT. I'm saying it is logical, not guaranteed.

See PM for rest...

Moe
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Argus Claydol View Post
    @Moe, they've proven that they CAN edit the Opening, they fixed Boldore's coloring error, why can't they add another Pokémon?
    Of course they can edit the ending (though fixing a mistake is different), but surely if the capture was planned it wouldn't have been excluded from it. They produce episodes quite far in advance - the events occurring now were written months ago, plenty of time for things to be incorporated into an ending, the current ending clearly shows they've planned out the changes in the teams for the moment. Considering also that the current ending is supposed to coincide with the school graduation season in Japan, the ending isn't going to be around for all that long, another 10-20 episodes at most. You have to ignore so much of the counter points to be considering other captures at this point.

Even assuming 'some point' - you'd be talking about 20 or so episodes down the line, when there will be plenty of other 'possible' captures. Not to mention it also gives even more time for Trip's Lampent to evolve - and I can't imagine Ash capturing a first or second stage when Trip has the fully evolved form.

If I were to speculate, I think Ash's next capture should be an Ice type - it's the most obvious of gaps in a potential 2 team line up and does well as a balance instead of a second fire type. Having two dark types means he doesn't need Litwick's Ghost type as a counter to Psychic, and indeed because of his two fighting types, he's covered against Dark.
    martianmister and Grave-E like this.

Blog Entries

I'm just gonna copypasta this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf
    I was thinking of maybe, just maybe the new ending will be replaced, but I saw that it is barely been in series for what, 8 or so episodes? Most endings last at least 20 episodes, some much more, around 30. Which means:

-Snivy, Oshawott, Boldore, Krokorok won't evolve until sometime around BW090, when we most likely be around last gym. Which will likely be around July...

-The movie will premiere in July 14th. Snivy, Oshawott and Pansage are shown to not evolve in the posters, and they likely won't change it, because let's face it, the making process of an animated TV series is something that starts months before their date.

So, I guess besides Pignite and Leavanny we won't get any new evolutions/team changes until the movie premieres, except of course rivals. Lawl .
    Also personally if there is any pattern, it is that Satoshi has got another main elemental-type Pokémon besides the one that is not going to evolve before July:

-Hahakurimo- Tsutarja
    -Gamagaru- Mijumaru.
    martianmister likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Ash's Tepig could evolve in April.
    Trainer Yusuf likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

so with this new promotional poster for M15, it's sure Miju, Tsu and Scraggy won't evolve before July! so said for Miju I want it to get into Samurott mode by the league! so seems like it's not gone happening !

Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    I agree, person :P

Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post

Do you see the circle around April first? This also means that Ash will get all the fossil pokemon in April.
    But seriously do you consider a calendar a reliable source of future evolutions/captures?
    Bandit Keith and Bubble Frog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre27 View Post
    Do you see the circle around April first? This also means that Ash will get all the fossil pokemon in April.
    But seriously do you consider a calendar a reliable source of future evolutions/captures?
    No need for sarcasm.

The calendars have pretty much been reliable as to the Pokemon that appear in the episodes, of the month of the calendar.

Since Bianca has an Emboar whilst still in march and we know that Ash's Tepig will be evolving, this COULD be evidence to Tepig evolving in April. Kay?

You're serious about this right? What are the other reliable sources? Pictures on T-shirts or mugs?

We know that some of ash's pokemon will evolve due to the release of the team picture showing his bug- grass nurse and pignite, but to connect that to a calendar is a really long stretch.
    Bubble Frog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre27 View Post
    You're serious about this right? What are the other reliable sources? Pictures on T-shirts or mugs?

We know that some of ash's pokemon will evolve due to the release of the team picture showing his bug- grass nurse and pignite, but to connect that to a calendar is a really long stretch.
    Of course I'm serious. Was there anywhere in my post where I showed sarcasm?

Unless those t-shirts and mugs have upcoming Pokemon in the anime on them, then this is different.

Um, wrong. It isn't a long shot. We know a Pignite will be appearin in April, since the evolutions of starters hardly show up and since we know that Ash's Tepig is going to evolve sometime in the future, the calendar is possible evidence to Tepig evolving in April.

So...yeah...

Grass-type fanatic Frenzy Plant's Avatar
    Follow Frenzy Plant On Twitter
    Follow Frenzy Plant on Tumblr

I'm a bit gutted that Dwebble evolved so soon. I love Cilan's Crustle, and I would have liked to seen more bad-assery in it's base form before it evolved.

I've always thought the reason behind making a big deal out of Ash's Tranquill being female in the first few episodes of B/W was so that it could evolve into Unfezant during some crucial battle (with Skyla or Trip's male Unfezant, for example) and defeat the male Unfezant with the female Unfezant's superior flying abilities.

I'm not really cool with, once again, the fire-type taking evolutionary priority. I absolutely adore Tepig, and don't want him to change. But I suppose Ash's "fire type with traumatic past" is a formula that works.

I don't think Snivy will evolve at all, maybe into Servine at a stretch. Same goes for Oshawott and Scaggy.

Boldore and Palpitoad maybe won't evolve until the Battle Frontier series after the Unova League. He's obviously getting a Leavanny.
    I do regular Pokémon giveaways on Tumblr, click here and come trade with me!

I just hope he either gets Serperior or Emboar.

Find me on Serebii Forums Ash Ketchum!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post

Also personally if there is any pattern, it is that Satoshi has got another main elemental-type Pokémon besides the one that is not going to evolve before July:

-Hahakurimo- Tsutarja
    -Gamagaru- Mijumaru.
    Well if what people say about Unova being the new Kanto comes true, then Ash might not catch a second fire-type, as Squirtle and Bulbasaur were doubled with Kingler and Muk.
    Trainer Yusuf likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post

-Hahakurimo- Tsutarja
    -Gamagaru- Mijumaru.
    Well if what people say about Unova being the new Kanto comes true, then Ash might not catch a second fire-type, as Squirtle and Bulbasaur were doubled with Kingler and Muk.
    like doesnt mean exact but its not supposed to be.