Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mucrush View Post
    Here is Ash's future team, seen in the new ending :D

His Swadloon will evolve
    His Tepig will evolve
    His Tranquil will evolve
    And he will catch Krokorok
    I would pinch myself, but I already did out of excitement, and because I felt like it
    Continent Turtle likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post

Here's a better pic of his future team
    Okay,No surprise that Tepig evolve 1st since it can't use most of its real move without evolution !
    Leavanny should have evolve right now !
    I was hoping for palpitoad to evolve sooner !
    Disappointed that Ash caught that sunglasses Krokorok because Ash already caught a Dark type & Ground type so he really doesn't need a Dark/Ground type .
    Lost all my interest about the ''Trade evolution'' Episode because I was hoping for Ash to catch a Klinklang.
    Anyway, At this moment Ash need to catch a pokemon that can ether Fly or Float in the air. Most likely a psychic or Ghost type . So when will Ash gonna catch a Flying or floating pokemon ?
    Seriously, Is Unfezant going to be Ash's only pokemon that can get on the air ?

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Kishore View Post
    Anyway, At this moment Ash need to catch a pokemon that can ether Fly or Float in the air. Most likely a psychic or Ghost type . So when will Ash gonna catch a Flying or floating pokemon ?
    Seriously, Is Unfezant going to be Ash's only pokemon that can get on the air ?
    Hasn't Ash only ever had one Pokémon for aerial searching? Only times I can recall that being different was when he had Staraptor and Gliscor. That's it; other times, he only used one pokémon for aerial stuff.

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I am pleasantly surprised at how many evolutions are going on in the future! Although some of them didn't have any is sad (not too disappointing), it's nice to see what's in store for the future. It just feels surprising that Tepig [Pokabu] got the evolution treatment first before the others, although it's not the first time a Fire starter gets the treatment. It's amazing how many fans got their wish when SG Krokorok [Waruvile] got to join the team. Also, I remembered how people were disappointed that Ash's Pidove [Mamepato] is a female variant, because it's thought that the female evolution is duller than the male one.

It's a little disappointing to see none of Iris' Pokemon get an evolution, though having two Pokemon that doesn't evolve further makes sense. This does look like Axew [Kibago] will not be receiving any evolution soon (probably until the next ending is announced).

Thanks for reading.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

...I'm actually pretty disappointed because now it seems like we'll be getting a bunch of evolutions for Pokemon that weren't properly developed. And it's not hard to say that they'll just have unjustifiable evolutions like Kurumayu and Shitface. And a lot of the evolutions are just FUGLY, there are no ways around it. okay maybe i am just really cut up that there will be no kurumayu and cutepig and i hate their evos

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post
    Urgh.... just urgh...

- Normally I'd be glad to see hatoboh evolve but really, we haven't seen anything that could make me care about it as a character since it's completely land as a character. Suppose it'll happen before, or most likely during the sixth gym.
    - Ditto for Kurumayu (who's way more cuter as a Kurumayu than as its evolved form)
    - Again, Pokabu is the last starter I'd want to see evolve because it has no personality and actually would have stood out more had it stayed in its form.
    - No Mijumaru evolution is disappointing. It needs desperately to lose some of his brattiness and grow up a little which evolution would provide, but the writers seem dead set to make it Piplup 2.0 so meh.
    - But the thing that kinda annoys me more is Waruvile being captured. Satoshi does not need yet another pokémon that will yet again divide the already scarce amount of screen time his pokémon get. And it's so pointless, Satoshi already has a dark type and a ground type on his team.

All in all, Satoshi just needs to release Pokémon already cause it's too crowded and not feeling like the Pokémon on Satoshi's team are actual characters but only soulless battling machine just kills my interest in his storyline and in his battles.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dammit, Oshawott better evolve eventually. The writers can't very well pass up Ash's first fully evolved water type.

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Urgh, agreed. Not because I'm a biased Daigenki fan or anything... But Miju should evolve... Especially because when Mijumaru isn't being the fall guy/being inserted into episodes he actually gets proper development.

Blog Entries

I assume it will. I really don't think its truly the next Piplup like everyone says it is, its not out of its ball in EVERY episode. I just think the writers want to promote Oshawott as much as possible before they evolve it like they did with Chimchar.

If that's the case I wouldn't be surprised if Dewott is rushed like Monferno was.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I really don't mind that Ash catches Krokorok in the end, to be honest. With Roggenrola I was really annoyed, but at least Krokorok's capture will be about 30 episodes after the last one. I just hope that Ash won't catch anymore before he either releases one/keeps one in training/or keeps one permanently at the Oak's or Juniper's lab.

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

I'm probably one of the few who is excited that tepig evolved..because I really really like Emboar and I hope that he goes all the way with his evo ;_;

Look how out of place that damn rock looks, it may as well not even be his pokemon, just an obscene piece of scenery. With the addition of SG Krokrokoakodsd however it's spelled, I wouldn't be surprised if any permanent releases took place...

"seasons change, people change"

Blog Entries

I think the fact that they're giving him so many pokemon means nothing will be released. If they really thought something had to go to "make room," they wouldn't keep giving him new captures.

Blog Entries

I guess I'm one of the few that is happy that Ash get's Waruvile. At least it has a personality. I gave up caring/hope that Ash's team get's equal screen-time when he caught "assface." It's not going to happen, so w/e at this point

I have to lol though, at Iris' team not changing at all. Ash got a bunch of new evolutions, and Cilan got one too. Iris is just sitting over there with her same shit.
    Last edited by Masurao; 5th January 2012 at 12:38 PM.
    martianmister likes this.

Turtles All The Way Down Continent Turtle's Avatar
    Add Continent Turtle on Facebook
    Visit Continent Turtle's Youtube Channel

Oshawott should really evolve. If not this year, then next year, and maybe I'm a spoiled brat for saying this, but I want to see him as a Samurott before or during the league. Palpitoad should evolve as well, because battling with no arms just seems weird to me. Pignite should stay as it is. A giant boar seems like nothing Ash would have, though I think it would be cool, for Ash to have one. Serperior would be a new thing for Ash, cause I can't recall him having a snake-like Pokémon. I really like Krokorok, but like Emboar, I don't see Ash having a big red krokodile on his team. Boldore needs to evolve to, because I think that would be awesome. I don't know what to do with Scraggy, we will see what happens. Leavanny and Unfezant are already fully evolved, so I've nothing to say about that.
    I claimed Leavanny!
    I claimed Albert Wesker!
    I claimed Ghirahim!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
    I guess I'm one of the few that is happy that Ash get's Waruvile. At least it has a personality. I gave up caring/hope that Ash's team get's equal screen-time when he caught "assface." It's not going to happen, so w/e at this point

I have to lol though, at Iris' team not changing at all. Ash got a bunch of new evolutions, and Cilan got one too. Iris is just sitting over there with her same shit.
    You are not the only one. I wanted him to get Sandile from the get go because I think its a cool one.