Page 278 of 375 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 5615
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

...Are you suggesting Ash'll catch a Fennel? Because that would be AWESOME. :O

I personally don't care who gets Gothimu. It'd be nice to have a capture, but I feel the Gothimu should stay with its trainer so the trainer can learn to care for it properly.
    Duque likes this.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Plus the Gochimu in the episode sounds like a total brat, and goodness knows we've got enough of those on the main cast.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aestivate View Post
    Plus the Gochimu in the episode sounds like a total brat, and goodness knows we've got enough of those on the main cast.
    Emolga, Gothita and Snivy...oh boy.
    Continent Turtle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 2NE1 View Post
    Don't forget Iris & Jessie lol

But honestly I hope Iris or Ash gets Gothita :)

I think the Chandelure might be Fennel's
    Fav Ships: PalletShipping AdvancedShipping CafeMochaShipping PearlShipping ComaShipping CollideShipping RespectShipping

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by djulienr View Post
    I think the Chandelure might be Fennel's
    So she'll steal peoples souls like she's stealing studying peoples dreams? :-O
    Last edited by MizuTaipu; 31st October 2011 at 09:01 PM.
    djulienr and Playerking like this.

Blog Entries

Personally, I hope no one on the main cast catches the goth line. It looks bad and we've seen it waaaaaaaaaay too much already.
    Aestivate likes this.

I prefer the solosis line to the goth line, would rather someone caught that. that being said it does kinda look like Iris is getting it. Though the evidence can be misleading

I personally hope Ash gets Gothita. Though, it seems Iris will get it, but I want her to get Deino and the only person who's ever gotten more than one pokemon close together in episodes is Ash. This is why Ash should gET Gothita and Iris should get Deino, and even though itd never happen Cilan coould get that Chandelure and then he can have a candle lit dinner while he eats his brocolli, crab, and fish!
    Bandit Keith likes this.
    Fav Ships: PalletShipping AdvancedShipping CafeMochaShipping PearlShipping ComaShipping CollideShipping RespectShipping

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Gaaah no to the fetus line either. Can we all just agree to agree that the version-exclusive Psychic types are just awful awful awful and have no place on the main cast no matter who gets any of them?

Blog Entries

Gaaah no to the fetus line either. Can we all just agree to agree that the version-exclusive Psychic types are just awful awful awful and have no place on the main cast no matter who gets any of them?
    THEY ARE NOT ALL THAT BAD, REUNICLUS SHOULD HAVE BEEN GHOST/PSY AND GOTHITELLE SHOULD NOT OF HAD A DRESS AND HAVE BEEN LIKE DARK/PSY. WHERE REUNICLUS FOLLOWS THE LINE RIGHT GOTHITELLE CHANGES WAY TO MUCH.
    I THINK IF ANYONE GETS IT THOUGH IT MIGHT BE CILAN, AND THATS AN IF...IF.

Bulbapedia Administrator Force Fire's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Or. They could make two separate episode of the same plot. Difference? Iris catch Gothita in one version and solosis in the other *shot*

Team Black

Team White

Quote Originally Posted by Muk-a-matic View Post
    NONONO! Iris does not need a Gothita!! Ash needs one more! The one from this episode is just a clone of Emolga in the fact that they are both selfish! EWWW, POOR WRITING! Ash needs a Psychic type in order to have one Pokémon of every type! Gothita is more MARKETABLE THAT WAY! It is attracted to ASH's SCRAGGY, ANYWAY! Plus, mostly Ash's Pokémon were in that image! It could just be sitting next to Iris because of the comfort of the couch! Or it could be Ash's Chandelure, anyway, since Ash is getting all the 3-stage Unova Grass, Water, and (Fire?) evolutionary lines, anyway... I still call Ash is lending Iris his Gothorita in the Kami Trio episodes, anyway!
    No one NEEDS it. Calm down, boy. Ash doesn't need a psychic type and he could always get another psychic type and it could be marketable still if Iris got it and just because it is attracted to ASH'S Scraggy, it doesn't mean Ash is more likely. With that logic, Ash should have captured Buneary. And just because Ash has 4 Pokemon there, that doesn't mean anything. The starters usually do appear in merch and of course Pikachu would be there. If it was Ash's, it probably wouldn't be sitting next to Iris and her other Pokemon excluding Excadrill.

Why would Ash lend it to her, why does Gothorita have that Ash needs to lend it to Iris and why is Iris so special that she need to do it. Sorry, but recent evidence points towards Iris getting it over Ash, if someone does get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Muk-a-matic View Post
    Ash needs Gothita in order to keep the show profitable/Ash to have a female other than Snivy/Prevent Iris or Cilan from getting it. For further explanation, see the thread for BW055. I would also like to see Ash get the Chandelure from the image with Gothita, Ash's starters, and Pikachu, with Pansage, Axew, Fennel, and Professor Juniper added in. Methinks we just got a preview of Ash's next two captures in that fanservice image........plus, we might get more Juniper and Fennel this year(in those outfits LOL)!
    Ash does not freaking need it. Ash has two females already, that's a lousy argument. So Ash needs to get it, to prevent the other from getting it?

1. That is pure bias over the others getting it.
    2. That does not prevent it, Ash could always give Gothita to Iris or Cilan.

Chanderlure has a white lining around it, it's probably just an add in Pokemon. It really doesn't fit with that scene anyway, so no, that doesn't look like Ash will get them, Iris or Cilan could get them instead.

Emolga or Oshawott is the only other Pokemon that could be a brat, but Gothita still acts differently compared to Emolga and Oshawott.

Quote Originally Posted by 2NE1 View Post
    Snivy's not a brat.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Personally, I hope no one on the main cast catches the goth line. It looks bad and we've seen it waaaaaaaaaay too much already.
    Gothita's only been in like 3 different episodes, that's not waaaaaaaaaay too much.

How dare you, the Goth line is cute awesome and the other line isn't too bad either.
    Last edited by Iteru; 6th November 2011 at 05:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    Gothita's only been in like 3 different episodes, that's not waaaaaaaaaay too much.
    I said the whole line, which we've seen quite a lot of.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I still hope Ash captures the ghost candles, even as unlikely as it is at this point. I'd like to see it be his secondary fire type and first ghost type at the same time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    I still hope Ash captures the ghost candles, even as unlikely as it is at this point. I'd like to see it be his secondary fire type and first ghost type at the same time.
    to be honest if he gets another fire type i think it would either be pansear or heatmor. because i think Cilan of iris could catch the alternates (iris panpour, cilan durant)