Page 242 of 375 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 5622
Like Tree676Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eitaroo View Post
    The Foongus does give me doubts...
    I love how small it is compared to everyone else xD Not leaning on an opinion on this one.

Dangoro I have to say isn't holding my interest in the slightest. It's a rock with an eye. I also don't particularly care for "It's Satoshi's first Rock type!", because that's mere trvia. It doesn't make the Pokémon anymore interesting than its personality does in my opinion.

So, I'm holding out that it doesn't get captured.

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

It's a rock...with a hole. I have absolutely no love for it and I hope that we never see it again after that episode *poutpoutpout*

"seasons change, people change"

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    I love how small it is compared to everyone else xD Not leaning on an opinion on this one.

Dangoro I have to say isn't holding my interest in the slightest. It's a rock with an eye. I also don't particularly care for "It's Satoshi's first Rock type!", because that's mere trvia. It doesn't make the Pokémon anymore interesting than its personality does in my opinion.

So, I'm holding out that it doesn't get captured.
    For what I know of, thats an ear, not a eye xD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MachokeLover View Post
    For what I know of, thats an ear, not a eye xD
    Whatver it is meant to be, it's weird in my opinion xD The evos don't hold my interest either.

It could be absolutely hilarious though, or have a good plot for it, so I might be judging too quickly.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I believe that after the Sandile incident, people should begin to question the legitimatcy of the pokemon that appear on the official merchandise before assuming that it will be captured by a main character.

Sandile appeared on the official 2011 Best Wishes calender, as one of the promotional figures along with Ash's pokemon at the time, and as one of the six pokemon on an official fan for the Best Wishes anime (which features it, the first five of Ash's pokemon in Unova, and Reshiram/Zekrom). At the end of the day, however, the main Sandile that appeared in the anime was not only not obtained by a main character (specifically Ash, whose pokemon were featured alongside it on that merchandise), but it also evolved and remained to be uncaptured after that appearance.

Sometimes the official anime merchandise will insert random pokemon that they feel will complement the pokemon on the main cast. For example, more than half of the pokemon that are featured on the BW lunchbox do not belong to any main character whatsoever. It is also somewhat safe to say that Foongus and Audino might have been included because they were going to receive focus in two upcoming episodes.

I still believe it is too early to assume that any character will obtain either Foongus or Audino. However, the Roggenrola and evolution pencils strike something very interesting. Why would those pokemon be featured on the pencils alongside some of the more popular and well-known evolutionary families in BW (three starters, Axew, and Pidove's)?
    Last edited by Ampharos King; 8th May 2011 at 08:51 PM.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really wanted Ash to get Palpitoad, but I can't say I'm against Roggenrola either...

I do not know if that is enough proof. We had all the proof in the world that Ash will get Sandile, and it did not come true, so I need more proof before believing anything nowdays.
    Do not ask me that you have a chance to be a mod, I will not take the job if it is to leave the forum.

my friend Pichu90 made my avatar.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    I do not know if that is enough proof. We had all the proof in the world that Ash will get Sandile, and it did not come true, so I need more proof before believing anything nowdays.
    Hey, it's still a recurring character. Doesn't mean anyone had to capture it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    Except Ash never wanted to capture Sandile.

I don't think Krokorok is going to happen, now that it is a Krokorok. I don't think it's anything more than a recurring friendly antagonist.

I just wish it wasn't just "after" Pikachu. Some of Ash's other Pokemon could use the training, especially if it reaches it's Krookodile form.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When Ash captures rock face, how much you want to bet they'll rush through its second stage in like 1-2 eps? Its second form is bizarre and ugly, not much you can do with it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    When Ash captures rock face, how much you want to bet they'll rush through its second stage in like 1-2 eps? Its second form is bizarre and ugly, not much you can do with it.
    I don't care what they do to it, I just want it to stay in its pokeball where it belongs, or down a well...

But...seriously, maybe it's because I'm not used to seeing Ash with this type of pokemon...so cold and emotionless and...arrgh ;___;

How can you emote with that thing? Just HOW?

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

I don't care what they do to it, I just want it to stay in its pokeball where it belongs, or down a well...

But...seriously, maybe it's because I'm not used to seeing Ash with this type of pokemon...so cold and emotionless and...arrgh ;___;

How can you emote with that thing? Just HOW?
    Not girly enough looking for ya right?

Well that would suck it has to interact with the other pokes and make friends.

Use things like "anger clouds", "muscle bulges", and "sweat drops" :P

Blog Entries

No. Dammit, I will be pissed if he catches it. Trade it to Shooti...it makes for a better camera stand anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    Not girly enough looking for ya right?
    I refuse to respond to this.

Well that would suck it has to interact with the other pokes and make friends.
    Which is exactly what I mean...I can't stand Ash's team to have another boring pokemon in it; it's suffering as it is right now. Why add more water to a thin soup? -_-

Use things like "anger clouds", "muscle bulges", and "sweat drops" :P
    No. Just no. I doubt there will be anything that can make that thing more than just a rock...with a hole.

I'm sure the anime will prove me wrong, blah blah, all that jazz and people will be like "hahaha, told you" later, but I don't care. I have an unnatural hatred towards roggenrola. Sorry! >_>

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

I refuse to respond to this.
    You kinda already did.........

Which is exactly what I mean...I can't stand Ash's team to have another boring pokemon in it; it's suffering as it is right now. Why add more water to a thin soup? -_-
    Hey, Hatooboh isn't boring. She's got her muscle thingy she does. I hope they didn't drop that after evolution though, it was pretty cute. Back on topic.

The only reason there giving him so many Pokemon is because they want to market a lot of Pokemon. Cute Pokemon like the one's he has right now can sell a lot of merchandise.

No. Just no. I doubt there will be anything that can make that thing more than just a rock...with a hole.
    Tobias is your name.
    Example. They could also add fire it to show it's excited and fired up. And that asterisk looking red thing for anger.

Blog Entries

Sorry, I'll just stop. I don't have many other reasons as to why Roggenrola should bury itself in tar other than the fact that I absolutely despise it XD

But the fact that they marketed the male Tranquil (which Trips has) instead of the female one (which Ash has instead) gives me hope that it won't go to him...And it'll go to Shooti instead. Because that would be more fitting.