Page 239 of 375 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 5617
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

http://shellspider.blog101.fc2.com/blog-entry-619.html

Three promo cards are being released, I'm not sure why though, and two of them are Axew and Scraggy, the group's "baby Pokemon". And then a Darumaka.

This seems like a random trio so I wonder if it's like that earlier promo set of Axew, Pansage, and Pidove. Could Cilan be catching a Darumaka? :0

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblazer View Post
    don't really trust the lunchbox either since it has a Fraxure on it, yet we know Axew's staying as is until the movie due to recent adds, plus weren't there other pokemon that don't belong to the group on that thing as well?
    Every pokemon belonging to the group is on that lunchbox, with the assumption Haxorus is Kibago evolved since it's totally weird for Kibago not to be on something that's blatantly advertising the anime. It's got the emonga that Iris caught after people first came across the lunchbox. It isn't shady at all. It can be assumed that if it isn't on the lunchbox it won't be joining the team in the terribly near future. The lack of desumasu's the only weird thing there, but it's TR who have been pretty downplayed for the most part, so it's not too surprising. Palpitoad not being on it makes it pretty certain Ash won't be catching one.

Darumaka's weird. I would say they missed their chance, but I guess since those two were a pair it wouldn't have entirely worked. I wouldn't be upset by it in the least.

Axew seems to be growing pretty well now that he mastered Dragon Rage.
    Wouldn't be shocked if he evolved shortly after the Movie.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It would seem odd to me though, it'd seem like Iris would have stronger pokemon than Ash, (Axew evolved, and Excadrill if it starts obeying her).

Unless Ash's starters evolve shortly after the movie as well, which is possible.

I think the lil Otter will evolve soon after the movie. Not sure about the other 2.

Was hoping that Scraggy would evolve before Axew to help push him into making that step (Still think that he will fully evolve in the Final epic battle between Iris and Ash while battling Scrafty)but that doesn't seem to be the case.

i wish they didn't put the jello pokemon on the lunchbox, it makes me hungry and no i am not kidding.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think the 4th Gym will obviously be before the movie, so Pokemon evolving after the saga hits its midpoint is likely.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

And now we're bringing up the lunchbox discussion just because a Darumaka happens to be one of the pokemon on the lunchbox...

Those TCG cards have nothing to do with the Best Wishes anime...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatΛiver View Post
    The lack of desumasu's the only weird thing there, but it's TR who have been pretty downplayed for the most part, so it's not too surprising.
    Especially when you consider the lack of a Meowth on the merchandise too, both of them in fact. Wonder why they would showcase only one of the Rocket's Pokémon?

Palpitoad not being on it makes it pretty certain Ash won't be catching one.
    Not really when you consider, as you said yourself in the same post, the lack of Desumasa//Yamask on the box that James caught and even the lack of Meowth. Just because it isn't there doesn't mean it won't be owned by someone.

//mahLOVE//mahLIFE//
    //mahART//
    Volcarona avatar made by myself

The lunchbox do nto mean anything. If it does, then who will catch the Trubbish, or the Cinccino, Petilil, or Zoroark? Do not say Ash will catch the Zoroark because it does not really match what Ash catches.
    Do not ask me that you have a chance to be a mod, I will not take the job if it is to leave the forum.

my friend Pichu90 made my avatar.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    The lunchbox do nto mean anything. If it does, then who will catch the Trubbish, or the Cinccino, Petilil, or Zoroark? Do not say Ash will catch the Zoroark because it does not really match what Ash catches.
    I dunno - Scraggy didn't seem like something Ash would get at all, and yet he got the little bugger. Not saying the lunchbox is right (oh Arceus, we're arguing with a lunchbox), but it's possible we might get some weird captures.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

I'm not making an argument for Zoroark at all. I didn't realize there were people who actually think he would get that. They probably are just too young to have been around when the same shit happened with Lucario. It's obvious that lunchbox just isn't advertising TR in general. We've seen koromori around. They appear a lot. Not even saying that one is supposed to be Musashi's, it's just a koromori. TR have been downplayed in most episodes, so not putting them on the front of something advertising the anime isn't surprising.

It is going to be weird to have Iris with a Doryuzu and Onondo while All of Ash's evolutions are Kurumayu and Hatoboh, but I mean it's going to happen. People who can't accept that the Onondo on there is Kibago are being ignorant.

why the long face ponyta?

It is going to be weird to have Iris with a Doryuzu and Onondo while All of Ash's evolutions are Kurumayu and Hatoboh, but I mean it's going to happen. People who can't accept that the Onondo on there is Kibago are being ignorant.
    i wouldnt say ignorant i mean they have justified points

well i think they are trying to make iris powerful enough to fight ash 8th gym battle :) i mean they have set up rivalries snivy vs emolga, scraggy vs kibago and shes gotten alot of attention as "dragon master" even though she only has one dragon type so they have to dragon her up a bit :) being the gym leader of a dragon gym does that :)

i know this is old but im still really hoping for a krokorok capture

Quote Originally Posted by j-dizzle View Post
    i wouldnt say ignorant i mean they have justified points

well i think they are trying to make iris powerful enough to fight ash 8th gym battle :) i mean they have set up rivalries snivy vs emolga, scraggy vs kibago and shes gotten alot of attention as "dragon master" even though she only has one dragon type so they have to dragon her up a bit :) being the gym leader of a dragon gym does that :)

i know this is old but im still really hoping for a krokorok capture
    I agree, they're making these rivalries so that the final battle is all kinds of epic. I just don't know how the final battle will play out (Will it be for the 8th gym battle or will it be for Iris's good bye? IDK but I would like it to be for her Good Bye cause then we could have a nice lil tie).

As for Dragon types ... theres really nothing Iris can do about that right now. She has 1/3 the amount of non legendary Dragons she can get and Amy has one (On a side note I get the feeling that Amy is related to the 8th gym leader. Seems strange to me that her dad would trade her a big, strong dragon Pokemon).

But I do think Iris will get a Deino at some point or maybe a Swablu if they do the RS region thing.