Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread - Page 189

Page 189 of 375 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 5621
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Don't like Liepard so much, but that Hyper Beam was soooo f**king COOL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Sewaddle gains stuff upon evolving but doesn't really lose anything. It's faster and can use more attacks, evolution isn't impeding it.
    But that's not what I'm trying to say. I meant that if I can come up with a story line as easily as I did (Hahakomori having to get used to its appendages so it's not so awkward in battle), then what's stopping the writers from making up something just as easily?

Blog Entries

But anyway, I think I might not matter all that much since there's a possibility we haven't considered.

Remember this scene in the episode...

It could be that the writers are trying to set up Ash giving away Kurumiru to Iris, by showing her already bond with it. Also Kurumiru's a wild child, just like Iris, both have been swing off vines and jump in trees. Kurumiru has shown to instantly like Iris, unlike Ash.

Plus, Dento, as a sommelier could indicate that Ash and Kurumiru aren't compatible in battle but Iris and Kurumiru are. That would explain why they're giving Ash such a redundant pokémon, maybe because he's not meant to keep it. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    It could be that the writers are trying to set up Ash giving away Kurumiru to Iris, by showing her already bond with it. Also Kurumiru's a wild child, just like Iris, both have been swing off vines and jump in trees. Kurumiru has shown to instantly like Iris, unlike Ash.

Plus, Dento, as a sommelier could indicate that Ash and Kurumiru aren't compatible in battle but Iris and Kurumiru are. That would explain why they're giving Ash such a redundant pokémon, maybe because he's not meant to keep it. :D
    Or the more likely answer is you're just trying to find some crazy scenario to happen because you're just bitter. Well you'll deal with it eventually with Ash having Sewaddle and its evolved forms, or you can stop watching if you're going to just continue complaining about it for the rest of the series.

Blog Entries

HAHA! Hellion! It does seem fitting but I really don't think it'll happen. The bonding scene between Sewaddle and Iris was pretty short. They do surprisingly have that String Shot and vine swinging thing in common, though...

It is true that Dawn owned Piplup and Buizel, both Water types, at the same time and ended up trading one of them to Ash.

(I couldn't tell if you were joking or not, so I apologize in advance.)

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi View Post
    Or the more likely answer is you're just trying to find some crazy scenario to happen because you're just bitter. Well you'll deal with it eventually with Ash having Sewaddle and its evolved forms, or you can stop watching if you're going to just continue complaining about it for the rest of the series.
    "Coming up with crazy scenarios" is pretty the purpose of this thread. Viewers are not expected to enjoy every aspect of the show, which is why when a user has a legitimate criticism of it, they are allowed to post it on a forum.

Also, I've noticed quite a bit of this in this particular thread. If you're going to attack the person and not the argument, don't bother posting at all. I will start handing out infractions if this continues.

*ahem* anyways...

For now, I don't really care what they're going to do with sewaddle. I thought that the capture was pretty boring, but who knows? It could have more personality than, let's say, Tepig or Mamepato (although, I don't particularly like its "turtwig-like" demeanor...)

Sewaddle is pretty similar to Iris, so I guess I could see it going to her...not that I would really want it to XD I think that Iris should capture another pokemon instead...I'm don't really like inter-team trading :P

"seasons change, people change"

Blog Entries

I can see Sewaddle going to Iris also, but I really don't want it. Leave it with Ash, so it can fight, evolve and... be forgotten after that.

Sewaddle also connected with Arti and Pikachu too, so I don't see the reasoning behind it going to her steming from that one sequence as she did not interact with the bug again for the rest of the episode while Ash and Pikachu did.

Besides, let's assume this "trade" did happen, what would Iris give in return?

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nah, I'm certain Ash will keep the Sewaddle. I don't particular care for it but since he has it he might as well make some use of it.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblazer View Post
    Sewaddle also connected with Arti and Pikachu too, so I don't see the reasoning behind it going to her steming from that one sequence as she did not interact with the bug again for the rest of the episode while Ash and Pikachu did.
    Yeah, Pikachu should get Sewaddle! When was the last time he caught anything?

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

i know! it's tottaly unfair!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Puppetmaster View Post
    HAHA! Hellion! I couldn't tell if you were joking or not
    I was, hence the :D, though in hindsight, it does make sense. There was absolutely no reason whatsoever to show Iris bonding with Sewaddle, that couple with the fact that they're both similar and would go great together.

I agree that it probably won't happen, but one can dream... that would remove the stain Sewaddle from Ash's team and give Iris a battle ready pokémon. Everyone's a winner!

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
    For now, I don't really care what they're going to do with sewaddle. I thought that the capture was pretty boring
    Couldn't agree more.

I think that Iris should capture another pokemon instead...
    But... that would require Iris to have a battle ready pokémon and that would also require Iris to abandon her sidelines standing duties and do something... That does not appear to be happening anytime soon. :D

I don't necessarily agree that Iris needs another capture right now, partially because I don't see what the writers could really give Iris. They're not going along with her in game team and she's not the last Gym Leader, so there's really no sense giving her a Crimgan when Shaga'll have one. Zuruggu would have made sense, but that's not happening. Maybe the first form of the dark/dragon pseudo-legendary that'll stay into its first form. But also, I think the writers needs to developp Kibago and have Iris make Doryuuzu obey before really thinking of giving her another pokémon. With her limited screen time and lack of battling, she really doesn't need a third member to her team at this point.

Blog Entries

hahaha if Kurumiru goes to Iris it would be funny. We have to remeber that anything is posible in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Emboar View Post
    hahaha if Kurumiru goes to Iris it would be funny. We have to remeber that anything is posible in the anime.
    So she could possibly trade Excadrill to get it then.

ok good to note.

Blog Entries

Doryuzu for Kurumiru seems kind of unfair...Maybe if it evolves to Hahakoromori but who knows.