Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread - Page 131

Page 131 of 375 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 5614
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sontoriginyu View Post
    now i seem almost certain Ash will not catch the grass starter since Shooti has one and Shooti seems like a relatively nice rival for Ash. i see Ash grabbing our little deer friend cuz he seemed so enamored with them in the episode or the grass bug would give him another possible duel type. u add memapato, pikachu, and mijumaru u have a formidable team. u then have a little room to wiggle in with his fire pokemon u have the monkey baboon thing with multiple forms pokabu heck im hoping the fire ghost wiggles in, along with gochimu and the dark steel pokemon. i think that would give him an incredible team for him
    Too bad for you and others that are trying to delude themselves into thinking Ash won't get Pokabu and Tsutarja. Shooti has one? Who cares, that one's male, Ash gets the female one. And Pokabu was seen battling in the gym. Case closed, lets move on.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi View Post
    Too bad for you and others that are trying to delude themselves into thinking Ash won't get Pokabu and Tsutarja. Shooti has one? Who cares, that one's male, Ash gets the female one. And Pokabu was seen battling in the gym. Case closed, lets move on.
    until the episode airs nothing is concrete either way but if shooti is a reoccurring character who fights Ash like most assume then why would they have the same pokemon and just because we see Pokabu fighting in the gym dont mean squat. whats not to say that that pokabu is owned by a different trainer. i never said Ash wouldnt have it the possability is rather high but tsutarja i am not seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by sontoriginyu View Post
    until the episode airs nothing is concrete either way but if shooti is a reoccurring character who fights Ash like most assume then why would they have the same pokemon
    Both Paul and Ash had Gliscor, Torterra and Staraptor, so having the same pokemon doesnt seem to be an issue

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Morcombe View Post
    Both Paul and Ash had Gliscor, Torterra and Staraptor, so having the same pokemon doesnt seem to be an issue
    they had starly which paul threw away gliscor he used it a couple times and the torterra was his starter which he had for a long time. and we didnt know about it till long after ASH caught turtwig which follows Gary and his squirtle. we didnt know what he had till the end of jhoto. the situation just doesnt fit correctly a new trainer and Ash raising the same pokemon. and lets not forget Dento whose to say he doesnt catch it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi View Post
    That sounds like delusion to me. Pokabu might have been seen battling in a gym, but that doesn't mean that Ash catches one. We've seen other characters doing Gym battles before, namely Paul and Dawn. Plus, there's a Grass-type trainer travelling with Ash - it's perfectly plausible that Dento catches it too.

Of course, there's every possibility you're right, but to outright state that something is or isn't going to happen for certain shows you're either one of the writers or annoyingly confident in what you believe. Probably the latter.

I reckon the teams will be:
    Ash: Pikachu, Daikenki (about time we saw one of his Water-types evolve), Kenhorou, Baokki, Mebujika, something else.

Iris: I have no idea. Aside from Kibago evolving, there's about two other Pokémon lines open to her if she's limited to 5th generation Dragon Pokémon. I suppose if an RS remake is announced she might get Bagon or Swablu.

Dent: Yannaki, could honestly see him with any Grass-types. Don't know much about him to be honest.

Jessie: Kokoromori, Shibirudon (or one of its prevos), something else.

James: Marakacchi (come on, you didn't expect him to not have an unintentionally lethal Grass-type, did you?). That aside, anything.
    no moar sig 4 u D=<

Blog Entries

I don't see how people can come up with weird ideas on who captures Female Tsutarja. When Ash is the most likely one capturing. Seeing as how he's the only one seen battling it.

I mean it's one thing to think Ash won't capture Tsutarja but its an entirely another thing to think that it's confirmed someone else will catch it despite pretty strong evidence towards Ash catching it.

I mean this "because Shooti has one", is not a very good counterargument. Ash caught Gible but didn't use it against Paul. Who said Ash had to use his hypothetical Tsutarja against Shooti?
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 24th September 2010 at 02:43 AM.

The 2nd pokemon master pokemon_master2's Avatar

I feel strange. It's the first time in history Jessie won't use anymore a snake pokemon.

Considering she's not going to catch a Tsutarja, Jessie will lose her personality as a snakes lover. I'm sure, for example, that James' not gonna forget to have a baby and a Grass pokemon in his new team.

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

I don't want Kojiro have a Grass type again. They gave a Psychic/Flying to Musashi, it's clearly time for radical changes. I want Kojiro to get a Meguroko! He could get one in the next episode...

Also, I want Musashi to get an Urgamoth. It's epic.

y team

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I don't see how people can come up with weird ideas on who captures Female Tsutarja. When Ash is the most likely one capturing. Seeing as how he's the only one seen battling it.

I mean it's one thing to think Ash won't capture Tsutarja but its an entirely another thing to think that it's confirmed someone else will catch it despite pretty strong evidence towards Ash catching it.

I mean this "because Shooti has one", is not a very good counterargument. Ash caught Gible but didn't use it against Paul. Who said Ash had to use his hypothetical Tsutarja against Shooti?
    To be fair, the anime has trolled us with who got what a fair bit, particularly in the last series. Like how it was hyped up that Ash would catch Buizel, for example. In the end he did get it, but after it was traded from Dawn. Yes, it's probable that Ash will get a Tsutarja, but absolutely nothing is certain.
    no moar sig 4 u D=<

Blog Entries

All we know for now is that Ash is seen battling a female snakey, and it is not the same snakey possessed by the rival. Anything is still open right now, as we do not yet know what Iris's deal is. It will be a few eps before we see Dent, so I won't even touch that yet. For TR, I was half surprised and half "oh, duh" that Jessie now has fluffy bat. I'm hesitant to call what pokemon they will get since things have changed so much. Only time will tell if we can still expect the same kinds of pokemon from TR. Bat seems oddly fitting for Jessie, and I can't figure out why. She's had a Flying poke for two gens now, but they were both half Bug. Maybe it's the idea of having a bat, which is creepy imagery that brings a nostalgia associated to the first season.
    Step into the Fairy circle

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Maybe it's because Jessie is an old bat

I'm glad she's not real or she'd kill me

8D

Updated speculation:

Ash
    - Pikachu
    - Mamepato -> Hatooboo -> Kenhorou (pink mask form)
    - Mijumaru -> Futachimaru -> Daikenki
    - Tsutarja -> Janobii -> Jaroda?
    - Pokabu -> Chaobu?
    - Komatana -> Kirkizan or Bachura -> Denchura

?'s mean may or may not happen. It depends on how the writers want Ash's team to look like in the end. I do think Mamepato, Mijumaru, and the wildcard should definitely be the ones to evolve all the way. Tsutarja and Pokabu can go wherever but I prefer more evolution towards Tsutarja than Pokabu personally.

Iris
    - Kibago

So far, I can't tell what else she'll have. Will she get all dragons to use against Ash at the gym? Will she get other typed pokemon and use Shaga's pokemon if she does battle Ash since their pokemon might be family pokemon? I don't know, guess we'll have to wait around a bit.

Dento
    - Yanappu -> Yanakki
    - Shikijika -> Mebukijika
    - Hitomoshi -> Ranpurra -> Shanderra
    - Koaruhii -> Swana

I feel like Dento might get 3 pokemon resembling a trio. I don't know why, I just feel like it sorta fits I guess. So my guess for his other pokemon are Mebukijika (patially normal type so it's not completely redundant), Shanderra (I just feel the chandelier thing works for Dento's image), and Swana (again, something that works for Dento's image imo).

Jessie
    - Fushide -> Hoiiga -> Pendorra
    - Koromori
    - Gamagaru

Pendorra could be her fierce bug and poison type. I think it suits her. Koromori is obviously confirmed and is Jessie's flyer. Somehow I feel like Jessie suits the toad pokemon. I guess since she battled with Croagunk all the way back in DP, I can see her with a toad now.

James
    - Marakacchi
    - Yooterii
    - Yabakuron -> Dasutodasu

James loves his grass types and I can see him getting Marakacchi and falling in love with it. Dasutodasu would be a cool poison type for James to have. We haven't seen him with a poison type since Weezing. It can learn Haze or Clear Smog to be TR's smokescreen/haze/smog pokemon. Yooterii can be James' cute pokemon mixed and can be his Isshu Growlie. I can also see it be the second mascot of TR.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Ash has yet to have a dark type

and he would never have two electric types....

8D

Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    Ash has yet to have a dark type

and he would never have two electric types....
    Who knows, Dawn got Pachirisu when no one got an electric type before. Besides, I always think a possible Denchura could have more bug moves like Bug Buzz and Signal Beam and one of its electric moves: Electra Net is not shared with Pikachu and goes along with Denchura's bug theme.

Kirikizan would be the perfect dark pokemon for Ash to get. It's also a steel type which is 2 new types for the price of one. It's a super sentai/kame rider pokemon...it looks heroish so that whole Dark types = evil can't even apply to it. That'd be a great wildcard for Ash!

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

Well maybe someone could catch an Emonga, odds are they made Dawn catch pacherisu because it was the pikachu mascot rip-off.