Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread - Page 129

Page 129 of 375 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 5621
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by M1600 View Post
    im i the only one hates pokemon now the new pokemon look like if they belong in a toilet, most dont ever look pokemon, they look like what a rip off show would make up, i am sorry for laughing at the starters, it turns out they were the best the region had to offer, and zekrom only one that not sh*tty looking.
    why a three stage normal if you think there is not wrong with them your in denial, you just have problem admitting the pokemon we all know is no more(i did after so many years).
    i it ken and the help got lazy and just drew cr*p.
    With a FEW exception this region's pokemon are utterly dreadful.

i was thinking they couldnt possible be ,i was just in denial until this mornig well the true is the true accept it or maybe you cant handle the true(lol)
    oh and i turned out to be right this region is about Ash mainly, Iris and dento are just side characters.
    i just about agree wit you. yes this region is a few steps down from what alot of us wanted and we know they could do better i mean come on a trash bag and icecream pokemon they did not have to stretch that far. im also not a huge fan of the starters. this is the third region in a row where we have a fire/fighting starter and the other two left something to be desired. its a solid middle of the road game so far though i think if the dex would have reached between 200 to 250 like the original we wouldnt really care as much because we would of had more selection. and we could have done without the 14 some legends as well. maybe pokemon will heed the advice of some fans if there is to be a generation 6. maybe scour the art websites and get ideas and look like theyre having fun instead of it seeming like a job.
    pokemon a solid 7 out of 10 for now

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

I'm worried Wobbuffet might be leaving, as he isn't in the first episode when he's usually in all of them, and the fact his voice actor is now not full-time. Though I hope they didn't just chuck him in the HQ.

Pikachu
    Mamepato->Hatooboo->Kenhorou (male)
    Mijumaru->Futachimaru->Daikenki
    Tsutarja->Jyanobii->Jaroda
    Pokabu->Chaobuu->Enbuoo

And then five other Pokemon that are rotated, the ones listed above are permenant team members:

Ishizumai->Iwaparesu
    Dasutodasu
    Hitomoshi->Ranpuraa->Shanderaa
    Komatana
    Kumashun->Tsunbeaa

And:

Buffalon (Ash can catch a heard of these too and they can stay and Oak's and are rarely used)

Blog Entries

if you think there is not wrong with them your in denial, you just have problem admitting the pokemon we all know is no more(i did after so many years).
    Or maybe I just don't have high expectations like the rest of you apparently do.

Besides the Sugimori art and the anime will make them look far better than their sprites do.

And I'd like to see you do much better.

Edit: No on Ash getting a Dasutodasu, it's way too hideous. Muk is and will always be superior. But maybe Sugimori art or anime will prove me wrong. I don't even (right now) want Ash to rarely have it.

after seeing the other pokemon you people still think ash isnt going to get all the starters and it already said this region focus is on him(confirmed), the other grass and water dont seem marketable
    Last edited by M1600; 17th September 2010 at 08:00 PM.

after seeing the other pokemon you people still think ash isnt going to get all the starters
    Hey sometimes the writers have Ash capture pokemon that people don't think he will. Did anyone automatically guess he would get a Gliscor or Gible when DP initially started?

Freakin Adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt3225 View Post
    Hey sometimes the writers have Ash capture pokemon that people don't think he will. Did anyone automatically guess he would get a Gliscor or Gible when DP initially started?
    Those are wildcards jack, they arent fire, water or grass now are they

8D

Ash
    - Pikachu
    - Mijumaru ->Futachimaru -> Daikenki
    - Tsutarja -> Janobii -> Jaroda
    - Pokabu (unevolved) or at most -> Chaobuu
    - Mamepato -> Hatooboo -> Kenhorou
    - Wildcard*

* - I'm thinking the wildcard can be one of these pokemon:
    - Bachuru -> Denchura
    - Meguroko -> Warubiru -> Warubiaru (if Pokabu is unevolved)
    - Komatana -> Kirkizan
    - Desumasu -> Desukan

Iris
    - Kibago

I can't tell what else she'll catch. It depends if she's the gym leader at the end or not.

Dento
    - Yanappu -> Yanakki
    - Yooterii -> Haderia -> Muurando or Shikijika -> Mebukijika
    - Darumakka -> Hihidaruma
    - Aaken

Just used Dento's first two pokemon and then some other random choices he could use.

Jessie
    - Wobbuffet (?)
    - Pendoraa (replaces Seviper)
    - Koromori (replaces Yanmega)

James
    - Marakacchi (replaces Carnivine)
    - Hitomoshi (replaces Mime Jr.)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt3225 View Post
    Well no, but it did make sense. Ash wanted to catch a Gligar in a Johto episode (but he didn't; mostly because it belonged to someone else).

I'm not sure if that had anything to do with your argument but I still wanted to point that out.

As much as I would like to see Jessie with Pendoraa as it makes the most sense, I just don't see her with a fully evolved Pokemon like that. Yanmega is one thing Pendoraa is just too much. Unless of course she hardly uses it and or if Team Rocket get real serious this series. At most though Hoiiga works better, and Futusude is perfect. But I wouldn't be surprised if Jessie did get Pendoraa.

Blog Entries

Here's my speculation for the Rockets. This is based on them leaving all their Pokemon in Kanto.

Musashi

Koromori (Psychic/flying. This one is practically confirmed.)
    Fushide (Badass bug/poison fits.)
    Gochimu (Psychic. It looks a bit too cute so perhaps she'll get one of the evolved forms.)

Kojiro

Marakachi (Grass cactus. Seems obvious enough, but I wouldn't be surprised if the grass Pokemon gag was gone.)
    Munna (I doubt he'll even get this. I think the writers are going to get away from him getting the cute/baby psychic Pokemon.)

I also think one of them might get a Yabukuron (poison) because it looks like the Rockets will trend to more badass/evil looking Pokemon this time. But I'd really love it if they finally got a different type. They need more variety.

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

Follow Bittersweet on Tumblr

im i the only one hates pokemon now the new pokemon look like if they belong in a toilet, most dont ever look pokemon, they look like what a rip off show would make up, i am sorry for laughing at the starters, it turns out they were the best the region had to offer, and zekrom only one that not sh*tty looking.
    why a three stage normal if you think there is not wrong with them your in denial, you just have problem admitting the pokemon we all know is no more(i did after so many years).
    i it ken and the help got lazy and just drew cr*p.
    With a FEW exception this region's pokemon are utterly dreadful.

i was thinking they couldnt possible be ,i was just in denial until this mornig well the true is the true accept it or maybe you cant handle the true(lol)
    oh and i turned out to be right this region is about Ash mainly, Iris and dento are just side characters.
    Typical... there are these kind of knee jerk reactions every generation.
    The new Pokemon are really just as good; their style is just different. Without new and inventive art styles every generation, they would have run out of ideas ages ago. The simplistic designs of Generation 1 and 2 (2 in particular) were NEVER going to last, so the franchise needed to find other designs.
    Some of them, I don't deny it, do strike me as unimaginative, #559 Zuruggu for example. But you have those every gen really. Some of these are really new and inventive! That ghost/fire chandelier Pokemon is really cool.

"This region's Pokemon are utterly dreadful" translated means "These Pokemon are not what I'm used to and do not match up with my pre-concieved notion of what Pokemon designs are supposed to look like".

Have an open mind, for Pete's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by sontoriginyu View Post
    and we could have done without the 14 some legends as well.
    Wait, 14 legendaries? This is news to me...What 14 legendaries?
    Last edited by Bittersweet; 17th September 2010 at 09:51 PM.

My Gold Trainer Card (Pokémon X) :)

Blog Entries

If you guys want to talk about the new Pokemon, go to the Black and White section.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bttsstewart View Post
    Wait, 14 legendaries? This is news to me...What 14 legendaries?
    give a count and dont forget victini and my count was off by only one there are 13

8D

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Here's my speculation for the Rockets. This is based on them leaving all their Pokemon in Kanto.

Musashi

Koromori (Psychic/flying. This one is practically confirmed.)
    Fushide (Badass bug/poison fits.)
    Gochimu (Psychic. It looks a bit too cute so perhaps she'll get one of the evolved forms.)

Kojiro

Marakachi (Grass cactus. Seems obvious enough, but I wouldn't be surprised if the grass Pokemon gag was gone.)
    Munna (I doubt he'll even get this. I think the writers are going to get away from him getting the cute/baby psychic Pokemon.)

I also think one of them might get a Yabukuron (poison) because it looks like the Rockets will trend to more badass/evil looking Pokemon this time. But I'd really love it if they finally got a different type. They need more variety.
    Yabukuron is the garbage pokemon right. I agree, that would be a cool, evil looking pokemon for them.

Maybe James can get that. We haven't seen James with a poison type since Weezing so why not you know.

Blog Entries

a lot of talking has been done about Ash going on a catching spree getting anywhere from 8 to 10 new pokemon. looking at how the dex played out with a majority of them being legends and or three step evolutions the likely hood of that happening is small at best i can see 6 or 7 tops