Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread - Page 112

Page 112 of 375 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 5611
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Totodile probably won't evolve it's going to get the short end of the stick unfortunetly :,( that's why I want Ash to get a Mijumaru in Isshu. So it could evolve all the way to it's final form to make up for Totodile not evolving but If Ash ends up getting a Tsutarja I won't put up with another Grass type starter with him for another 4 years.

Ash(Isshu)
    Pikachu
    Mijumaru
    Mamepato/Wargle
    Meguroko
    Fire Type
    Grass Type

Hopefully Ash gets Wargle over Mamepato too however since the Pidgeon seems to be the regional bird Ash Will probably end up getting that one even though Wargle is one of the coolest bird pokemon yet.

Ash still needs to get Pidgeot back. He hasn't bothered visiting it, even though he promised to come back for it. He is such a LIAR!!!
    I thought it was terrible how Ash traded away Aipom, then Dawn evolved her and gave her away soon after. She was one of Ash's best pokemon.
    Ash should have caught the Hippopotas that was recurring.
    Brock's Happiny needs to evolve, it's useless, other than it's "super-strength", and him having a Chansey maks his obsesssion over Nurse Joy much better.
    Ash's Bayleef should evolve, her being able to carry Ash on her back would make them soo much closer, and if she got back her obsessive attitude would be hilarious because she could solarbeam anyone who got too close.
    Last edited by kurtoise; 20th July 2010 at 09:44 AM.

In the Suzuran Conference, a mysterious person has entered with a Darkrai. I highly doubt it is an actual Darkrai, and is most probably a Zorua or Zoroark using it's Illusion ability. This way the new pokemon have been revealed in the current anime saga, as tradition holds.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kurtoise View Post
    Ash still needs to get Pidgeot back. He hasn't bothered visiting it, even though he promised to come back for it. He is such a LIAR!!!
    Its too late now, who cares? Swellow and Staraptor are better.

I thought it was terrible how Ash traded away Aipom, then Dawn evolved her and gave her away soon after. She was one of Ash's best pokemon.
    Dawn released Ambipom, it wasn't Ash's Pokemon anymore.

Ash's Bayleef should evolve, her being able to carry Ash on her back would make them soo much closer, and if she got back her obsessive attitude would be hilarious because she could solarbeam anyone who got too close.
    Bayleef should stay as is. Nothing can be gained by it evolving.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    Its too late now, who cares? Swellow and Staraptor are better.

Dawn released Ambipom, it wasn't Ash's Pokemon anymore.

Bayleef should stay as is. Nothing can be gained by it evolving.
    Nothing can be gained from Bayleef staying as is, either. So why not have it evolve and bring more surprises into the series, just like Ash's Quilava.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ash already has Sceptile and Torterra, there's no reason for a Meganium too.

You could say that about all his pokemon, if he already has a fire type, why capture another one? But he does it anyway, so why not evolve them?

Corphish should evolve for definite, it looks out of place with his other crustacean pokemon, Kingler. Kingler is just too large to associate with it, and he needs a dark-type in his roster.

Blog Entries

Nothing can be gained from Bayleef staying as is, either. So why not have it evolve and bring more surprises into the series, just like Ash's Quilava.
    Only if they intend to fully evolve the Johto Starters, and I think Bayleef should evolve last anyway, have Totodile evolve yes, but Bayleef should stay like that for a lot longer, then have Quilava and Croconaw evolve at a later time, and then evolve Bayleef. But right now Bayleef is fine, even though it would be nice to see a Meganium on Ash's team.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Only if they intend to fully evolve the Johto Starters, and I think Bayleef should evolve last anyway, have Totodile evolve yes, but Bayleef should stay like that for a lot longer, then have Quilava and Croconaw evolve at a later time, and then evolve Bayleef. But right now Bayleef is fine, even though it would be nice to see a Meganium on Ash's team.
    I agree, doesn't matter when they evolve, as long as it happen. :)

Blog Entries

I dont see any reason that Ash's Bayleef should evolve because He already has many other Grass types that he doent use and many of Ash's other pokemon desperatly need evolutions (Bulbasaur, Corphish, Totodile).

Quote Originally Posted by Zwampert View Post
    I dont see any reason that Ash's Bayleef should evolve because He already has many other Grass types that he doent use and many of Ash's other pokemon desperatly need evolutions (Bulbasaur, Corphish, Totodile).
    Being half-way through their evolutionary line is much worse than not evolving, because they lose their "cute" status and haven't obtained the "cool" one yet. The middle evolutions of starter pokemon are the worst designed ever. Staying in that form is horrible.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zwampert View Post
    Except Ash's Johto starters are the only group of starters that he has all three, and can evolve fully.

I mean seeing Infernape and Torterra is awesome and everything but he's missing Empoleon. And unless they give Ash all three starters again, then he's not ever going to get the opportunity to have a generation where he has all fully evolved starters (which is something I for one would like to see; especially now with triple battles, seeing Ash command Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr at once is an Ash's fan wet dream basically),

And I don't see why Bayleef should remain unevolved throughout the rest of Ash's journey in the anime. It's a strong Pokemon, yes, but evolving doesn't make it any less powerful, so I'm not seeing the issue on why Bayleef "shouldn't" evolve.

Being half-way through their evolutionary line is much worse than not evolving, because they lose their "cute" status and haven't obtained the "cool" one yet. The middle evolutions of starter pokemon are the worst designed ever. Staying in that form is horrible.
    I have to disagree with this. As cool as Feraligatr, Meganium, and Typhlosion are, there is still the fact that the middle evolutions do bring something to their design. I mean Bayeef and Meganium aren't that different looking (only Meganium has antennae and an actual flower) petal collar so nothing is wrong with Bayleef, and I like the not fully perfect leaf on Bayleef's head. And Quilava has a nice placement of fire (like a Mohawk, while Typhlosion only has a fiery collar). And Croconaw actually has nice coloring, Totodile and Feraligatr are kind of plain when it comes to coloring.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 20th July 2010 at 12:46 PM.

Except Ash's Johto starters are the only group of starters that he has all three, and can evolve fully.

I mean seeing Infernape and Torterra is awesome and everything but he's missing Empoleon. And unless they give Ash all three starters again, then he's not ever going to get the opportunity to have a generation where he has all fully evolved starters (which is something I for one would like to see; especially now with triple battles, seeing Ash command Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr at once is an Ash's fan wet dream basically),

And I don't see why Bayleef should remain unevolved throughout the rest of Ash's journey in the anime. It's a strong Pokemon, yes, but evolving doesn't make it any less powerful, so I'm not seeing the issue on why Bayleef "shouldn't" evolve.
    I totally agree with what you're saying! :D

Inside a blue box that is bigger on the inside
    Blog Entries

Meganium has capabilities that Sceptile and Torrterra lack.

Plus,the more,the merrier.