Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread - Page 105

Page 105 of 375 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 5611
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelova View Post
    It's not Brocks fault! It's Dawns! Shes stealing the spotlight!
    Nah, Brock is just boring in general. Croagunk, who I will be sad to see go, is the only intersting aspect of Brock that is left.

also it isn't hard to steal the spotlight from brock. i feel like i could say quillava stole the spotlight from brock

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

I don't care if Gible evolves. As long as it masters Draco Meteor I'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzap06 View Post
    I don't care if Gible evolves. As long as it masters Draco Meteor I'll be fine.
    i will be happy if it does one or the other i could care less which one he does

Quote Originally Posted by leaf494 View Post
    i will be happy if it does one or the other i could care less which one he does
    Well if he evolves, he would most likely be able to pull off Draco Meteor, but you're right as long as he masters Draco Meteor I'm fine with whatever happens to him.

Blog Entries

ayayaya.

with the new pokémon that have just surfaced, i've been thinking about ash's future isshu team. LOL, well that's if he's staying. :|

i definitely want him to capture mijumaru, as well as mamepato and moguryu (the pre-evolution of doryuuzu, the mole pokémon).

hopefully he'll capture the bird as his third isshu pokémon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by .RouletteGoddess View Post
    i definitely want him to capture mijumaru, as well as mamepato and moguryu (the pre-evolution of doryuuzu, the mole pokémon).
    I 100% agree with this. While Meguroko is a more popular choice. I really like the Mole possibly even moreso than the croc. But I'm kind of torn actually, Ash would be fine with either Pokemon. It all comes down to what Meguroko evolves into.

Blog Entries

Let's not forget Meguroko is part Dark and if Gible stays that would completely ruin any chance of Ash getting a wild card in next gen. Though if Gible doesn't maybe Ash can get Moguryu but hoenstly I can see it becoming new recurring wild Pokémon more than anything.

Also Tsutarja apparently knows Leaf Blade. Dun DuN DUN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Let's not forget Meguroko is part Dark and if Gible stays that would completely ruin any chance of Ash getting a wild card in next gen. Though if Gible doesn't maybe Ash can get Moguryu but hoenstly I can see it becoming new recurring wild Pokémon more than anything.

Tsutarja knowing leaf blade defiantly means they should break from the pattern and not give ash the grass type otherwise we have sceptile part two on our hands

Blog Entries

There is always Grass Mixer for a deviation, though the writers do love the same moves on end.

Blog Entries

Meguroko has a lot of chances to be on Ash's team I think since the writers like giving characters similar pokemon... Ash caught the three monkeys species (Primeape, Aipom, Chimchar) and the turtles (Squirtle, Torkoal, Torterra) So, since Ash has Totodile, I could see them giving Ash a dark/ground type (especially one who looks a bit cartoonish)

Shocker !!![/sarcasm]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gible View Post
    Meguroko has a lot of chances to be on Ash's team I think since the writers like giving characters similar pokemon... Ash caught the three monkeys species (Primeape, Aipom, Chimchar) and the turtles (Squirtle, Torkoal, Torterra) So, since Ash has Totodile, I could see them giving Ash a dark/ground type (especially one who looks a bit cartoonish)
    Again being a part Dark lovers it's chance. Especially if we consider it's abilities "Intimidate" and "Overconfidence", I think Meguroko has a low chance of joining in Ash's team. Yes, Ash did have a Pokémon with Intimidate but Staraptor was the regional bird as well.

Not that I don't want to see Meguroko giving Ash love bites, I just don't think it is likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    There is always Grass Mixer for a deviation, though the writers do love the same moves on end.
    Yes, I think it will learn Leaf Storm at some point if it can't learn Razor Leaf(a la Piplup's Hydro Pump).
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Blog Entries

Again being a part Dark lowers it's chance.
    True, but I think people are really overexagerating the Dark curse... the only time that came into effect was Crawdunt, whose... ugly and not really marketable. But so many dark types were shown to be good in the anime (Houndour, Houndoom, Umbreon, Poochyena, Absol etc.) Plus a lot of characters (Gary, Harrison, Drew...) have Dark types on their teams.

Meguroko's look helps him overcome the Dark type curse...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gible View Post
    Meguroko's look helps him overcome the Dark type curse...
    And having Intimidate lovers it back :/. I hope it's evolution is goofy as him though. If that will be the case then I can see it happening. But not so much at this point.

Blog Entries

And having Intimidate lovers it back :/
    I know that it is a combination of things that you are considering and not just this one, but Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaraptoooooooooooor.

We also need to see Overconfidence, so let's put our pincers together and use Finger Cross!