MUSIC: New Opening and Ending for Episode N - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: New Opening and Ending for Episode N

  1. #31
    Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,799
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: New Opening and Ending for Episode N

    I like what I hear of the remix so far, myself.

  2. #32
    Surgeon of Death 捷克羅姆's Avatar Bulbanews WriterBulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greenbit
    Posts
    502
    Blog Entries
    11
    Follow 捷克羅姆 On Twitter
    Follow 捷克羅姆 on Tumblr

    Default Re: New Opening and Ending for Episode N

    This is unconfirmed so far, but from what I gathered on 2ch.
    At least according to Yahoo News, The new ending theme would be サクラ・ゴーラウンド (Cherry-Go-Round) by Shiritsu Ebisu Chūgaku.
    Last edited by 捷克羅姆; 14th January 2013 at 07:15 AM.

  3. #33
    アルギンX ArginX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hodomoe City
    Posts
    111
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: New Opening and Ending for Episode N

    Although I do like what I hear of the remix (and dat Reshiram) I am more than a bit disappointed that we don't get our obligatory cool final opening theme like usual. On the other hand, I don't necessarily doubt that we'll get one; after all, Spurt! only first came in March of '06, so it's not like there's not still a good possibility for a new opening in a few months.

  4. #34
    ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    9,831
    Blog Entries
    24
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

    Default Re: New Opening and Ending for Episode N

    Quote Originally Posted by 捷克羅姆 View Post
    At least according to Yahoo News, The new ending theme would be サクラ・ゴーラウンド (Cherry-Go-Round) by Shiritsu Ebisu Chūgaku.
    Another girls' idol group?

    The TV series' sad attempt to cash in on the AKB 48 mania that's been going on for a while is starting to look pretty desperate.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

    | My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

  5. #35
    zzz YamiiDenryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,816
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: New Opening and Ending for Episode N

    Well, if this new ending is anywhere near as catchy as the Meloetta one, I'll take it.
    Bubble Frog likes this.

  6. #36
    I love the way I am~ *Jirachi*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Finland, Helsinki
    Posts
    305
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow *Jirachi* On Twitter
    Follow *Jirachi* on Tumblr Visit *Jirachi*'s Youtube Channel

    Default Re: New Opening and Ending for Episode N

    I really loved Yajirushi ni natte, and the remix sounds epic, so I'm okay with this~ The new scenes look nice!
    Excited about the ED too~

  7. #37
    Registered User Magmaster12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    My MOM
    Posts
    2,261
    Blog Entries
    13
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: New Opening and Ending for Episode N

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 捷克羅姆 View Post
    At least according to Yahoo News, The new ending theme would be サクラ・ゴーラウンド (Cherry-Go-Round) by Shiritsu Ebisu Chūgaku.
    Another girls' idol group?

    The TV series' sad attempt to cash in on the AKB 48 mania that's been going on for a while is starting to look pretty desperate.
    Digimon did the same thing recently, it sounded more like it belonged in a Forever 21 Fashion Store then before an episode of digimon.

    Pray for the best guys.
    Is it just me or the series getting more and more desperate?

  8. #38
    Registered User Chiplet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    952
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: New Opening and Ending for Episode N

    After finally hearing the full opening song, I must say that I really, really liked it. The remix is so much better than the original version, and it sounds so much more adventurous. Definitely among my favorite Japanese openings.

    As long as the scenes don't fail, this opening should be really great. I'm so looking forward to Thursday. :>
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

  9. #39
    Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,056
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: New Opening and Ending for Episode N

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Y View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 捷克羅姆 View Post
    At least according to Yahoo News, The new ending theme would be サクラ・ゴーラウンド (Cherry-Go-Round) by Shiritsu Ebisu Chūgaku.
    Another girls' idol group?

    The TV series' sad attempt to cash in on the AKB 48 mania that's been going on for a while is starting to look pretty desperate.
    Digimon did the same thing recently, it sounded more like it belonged in a Forever 21 Fashion Store then before an episode of digimon.

    Pray for the best guys.
    Is it just me or the series getting more and more desperate?
    It's not just you.
    Though I'm cautiously optimistic that things will turn around some now that we have villains & an actualy storyline.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

  10. #40
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: New Opening and Ending for Episode N

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    Though I'm cautiously optimistic that things will turn around some now that we have villains & an actual storyline.
    And when did we not have those things before? Last I checked, Team Rocket and Ash's badge quest were villains & an actual storyline.
    Laterna likes this.

  11. #41
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: New Opening and Ending for Episode N

    Quote Originally Posted by ObjectionMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    Though I'm cautiously optimistic that things will turn around some now that we have villains & an actual storyline.
    And when did we not have those things before? Last I checked, Team Rocket and Ash's badge quest were villains & an actual storyline.
    Team Plasma could be a better villain than Team Rocket XDD

  12. #42
    The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    2,412
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

    Default Re: New Opening and Ending for Episode N

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails www.dotup.org3846986.jpg  

  13. #43
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: New Opening and Ending for Episode N

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Team Plasma could be a better villain than Team Rocket XDD
    And they very well might be. The point still stands that Team Rocket ARE villains, so we haven't been lacking villains prior to Team Plasma.

  14. #44
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    469

    Default Re: New Opening and Ending for Episode N

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    After finally hearing the full opening song, I must say that I really, really liked it. The remix is so much better than the original version, and it sounds so much more adventurous. Definitely among my favorite Japanese openings.

    As long as the scenes don't fail, this opening should be really great. I'm so looking forward to Thursday. :>
    Where did you hear it?
    Or do you mean the full regular version?
    Last edited by Satoshi_Pikachu; 15th January 2013 at 08:13 PM.
    つまらないものはさっさと消去。

  15. #45
    Registered User Chiplet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    952
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: New Opening and Ending for Episode N

    Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi_Pikachu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    After finally hearing the full opening song, I must say that I really, really liked it. The remix is so much better than the original version, and it sounds so much more adventurous. Definitely among my favorite Japanese openings.

    As long as the scenes don't fail, this opening should be really great. I'm so looking forward to Thursday. :>
    Where did you hear it?
    Or do you mean the full regular version?
    Last Pokémon Smash played it during the sequence where they apparently tried to immitate the scenes from the actual opening. (x

    EDIT: Here it is.

    Last edited by Chiplet; 16th January 2013 at 02:46 AM.
    martianmister likes this.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •