REVIEW: New OP and ED "Become an Arrow! 2013" & "Sakura-Go-Round!" - Page 5

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: New OP and ED "Become an Arrow! 2013" & "Sakura-Go-Round!"

H.M
    Follow H.M On Twitter
    Follow H.M on Tumblr

Default Re: New OP and ED "Become an Arrow! 2013" & "Sakura-Go-Round!"

I liked the remix and the ending songs. Very catchy!

Those Charizard appearances are making me worry. Why use Pignite/a reserve when he can powerbomb motherf-ers into thumbtacks with Charizard? He couldn't let Iris have all the fun! (Poor Cilan...)

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~Twitter~

Blog Entries

Easily BW's best opening so far for me. The music in the 2013 version is a lot better than the original and I like Be an Arrow!'s second verse more than the first, so I'm glad they changed those.

The Satoshi vs. Cheren stuff was awkwardly out of place and while I loved those epic shots of the Rockets, Nyasu being paired with Musashi was weird.
    martianmister likes this.

Blog Entries

The stock scene with Pikachu launching Electro Ball (and this isn't the stoscked animation that we seen), the Oshawott scene of Aqua Jet, Axew using Dragon Rage (notice the left side) and Dragonite launching Flamethrower almost proves that this part isn't the final. Why? Read (I post this on Serebii and I reposting this here)

In the middle of the opening, exist scenes with stock montage of Oshawott, Piakchu, Axew and Dragonite attacks from other episodes, and with the exception of Axew they aren't scenes that are stocked often (by the way, Nonomi's Tepig's Ember is something familiar). The question is why those scenes are in the opening.

If you notice, the scenes from earlier episodes appears in the opening JUST after the Genesect army appears in the opening. This is something important of my theory.

As we know already, the movie title that it's given initially aren't the final title of the movie since at least 2003. Because this and the evidence that pokemon XY we should expect a new pokemon appearing in the movie.

But we shouldn't look from patterns too much? Yeah, but there's more:
    This morning I visited 2chan and found the scan of CoroCoro where the magazine reveals to he fans what to expect in the next issue. And apparently (I don't know Japanese) says that something about a new pokemon. And we know from two merch of April (movie merch, this is important) that two hidden pokemon will be appearing in the movie. We also know that the movie will "start" in the anime.

What significance is that the movie star appears in the opening? Because the scenes that are weird appear just after the Genesect movie. Because the new pokemon information will be revealed on the 15th Febraury (I put 15th because CoroCoro could be leaked, but will be released on the 15th, not earlier), we can predict that the secret information of the movie will be revealed and the "secret" pokemon will appear in the opening.

We also know that some other scene in the opening is less weird, but it's something rare: and it's that the Team Plasma battle represents the upcoming episode. It's possible that this will be hidden for something that will be revealed when something happens in Episode N (ex: Ash obtains the Dark Orb). But unlike before, the scenes actually represents scenes from episodes of N's arc and we dodn't know if those episodes are re-appearing under Plasma control.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
    wait a tick, where are people getting this idea that gardevoir is N's mother? (if anything, darumakka is his mother......) did I miss something?? just because it's in the ending doesn't mean much??? a lot of non-unova pokemon are showing up now in bw2!

no really if i'm just being stupid and i missed a major plot point somewhere please tell me.
    I think that's either a fan theory or a joke. I'm pretty sure N's fully human. Oh, god, I just got some disturbing images in my mind.
    UnovaCastaway likes this.
    つまらないものはさっさと消去。

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nice opening. Loved seeing Anthea and Concordia and the obvious Genesect movie tie-in. The Cheren scene looked cool too. I really hope the dub uses some of this footage for the Season 16 intro like in the past; can't focus on the league to represent the entire season.

And the N scenes in the ending made me go "D'AWWWWWWWW," especially the shots of him schmoozing with all those Pokemon! I wanna see him do that in the actual episodes.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    OMG I want an HD screen capture of Ash vs Cheren!! That was just an AWESOME OP
    Here ya go!

Last edited by Bubble Frog; 17th January 2013 at 05:59 PM.
    Yato likes this.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    Filb has HD version of both openings now.
    Link please?
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    Filb has HD version of both openings now.
    Link please?
    Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! Season 2: Folge 25 – Pokémon-News – Filb.de

Here ya go!
    Yato and SammyW27 like this.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Woah, I am quite impressed by the opening! I love the shots of TRio. They looked lovely. I liked how Musashi and Kojiro were posed. Cheren looked great, and I am happy to see the goddesses.

And I thought the ending was fantastic. Very colorful and artsy. The song was sweet, and it went well with the pictures. My favorite part was seeing the young N.
    Guy_Spy likes this.

I loved both the ending and new opening. Can any one get me a screen shot of Ash sleeping in the ending? Must have as new avatar.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Blog Entries

Was I the only one who thought Reshiram looked really scary when it was towering over the gang like that? I mean, damn. It kinda looked like a demon.
    SammyW27 and Owain like this.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

i really hope parts of this intro gets used in the new US opening in 2 weeks... especially the instrumental music from it.. if the us dub cops out and uses lame in house made music with an even lamer intro cut scene, you can tell they just dont give a crap anymore..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GolfDude View Post
    i really hope parts of this intro gets used in the new US opening in 2 weeks... especially the instrumental music from it.. if the us dub cops out and uses lame in house made music with an even lamer intro cut scene, you can tell they just dont give a crap anymore..
    Since when have they ever used the instrumental from the japanese opening for their own openings?

Avatar drawn by me. Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Yamashita-aka-Doragon on Tumblr Visit Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Youtube Channel

*Hears the remix*
    Sounds fine...maybe little overdone, but fine.

*Sees N and all Plasma-dan stuff, Rocket-dan and Awesome*
    Looks cool...

*Lizardon appears*
    OMG YES LIZARDON FINALLY

...yeah, instead being excited over N and Plasma-dan appearing in anime, I'm freaking out about Lizardon's return. Because I love that frikkin' overrated dragon soooo much. After I got disappointed when he didn't appear in Suzuran Conference, I'm so happy to see him back after...6-7 years, right?

This might be an even better opening than the previous one. Awesome song, great footage and overall a really kick-ass-athmosphere. Ending was just decent, but it had some nice footage.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast