Mysterious video about Misty! - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Mysterious video about Misty!

pokemon fan 132 pokemon fan 132's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mysterious video about Misty!

Whatever this was supposed to mean what im sure is that Pikachu in trailer was without doubt Ash's. They surely wouldn't left out main protagonist best partner from series finale, but that doesn't prove how there was something between Ash and Misty either. Regardless of Misty showing romantic affection toward Ash in OS, it was clearly obvious from start how main writer was never supportive of idea of romance becoming main component of pokemon series.

Granted some could use mr. Shudo disagreements with other members of pokemon staff as implication how not all writers were necessarily against such idea, but even if that was true that wouldn't add much difference since they weren't in charge.

Admittedly theory of Ash dying at end of first movie remaining in stone form does make somewhat sense since tragic incident could add long lasting emotional impact to series conclusion, and it would also explain out of main characters only Misty and Pikachu presence in that trailer. But still that doesn't explain absence of Brock, with some things about this trailer to this day being left unanswered remaining mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Ugh, why are you reading youtube comments? Over at youtube they come up with bizarre conspiracy theories about Misty and her fate in the show as if they don't know why she was removed in the first place. We used to deal with people like that here in Bulbagarden and Serebii but they've since all been purged out of the major Pokemon forums by common sense and now have to remain on youtube or "safe circle" pokemon forums nobody goes to.

Where anyone got the idea that the girl was Misty's daughter is beyond me. Its clearly looking at something through shipping glasses especially when it was never intended in the first place. Takeshi Shudo is probably rolling in his grave, bless his soul.
    I used to frequent youtube fairly often and i didn't noticed many(if any) bizarre theories going on about Misty. Admittedly most people over there are displeased that Misty was gone from series treated as dirt nowadays, but honestly such comments used to be very often on pokemon forums back in day too.

Only reason why we don't see them very often here is because many older posters left this places with most realizing how complaining wont change anything, regardless how they may feel about this. Although among majority of online fandom this still seems like touchy subject.

Though regarding this trailer most fans still to this day speculate how that little girl could be Ash and Misty daughter and how series producers could have originally planned to have Ash pair up with someone at very end. Personally i find that highly unlikely for aforementioned reasons, but i have to admit hints from Kanto along with Pikachu and Misty presence in older form with unknown girl can start to raise up various questions.
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 25th November 2012 at 01:18 PM.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

I don't know about you but I always thought that Misty and the woman were in a relationship. This is far more likely than the girl being Ash and Misty's daughter. This theory itself is highly unlikely.

Also, the trailer is so... surreal.
    Last edited by Ranger Jack Walker; 25th November 2012 at 02:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    ... The movie takes place between As getting the Earth Badge and his entering the league. It wouldn't have made sense for him to die in the movie at all. ._. Unless he attends the league as a ghost...
    There are two reasons why this logic doesn't work:

1) The plan for the show could have changed just as it did for the movie. Don't forget that the trailer was created before the Porygon incident.

2) Mewtwo escaped from Giovanni in the Viridian gym episode, but even in the final version of the movie, the main plot occurred at an unspecified point in time. Shudo could have originally intended for the New Island event to take place after the Indigo League, which technically might even be the case in the final version (although it probably took place during Ash's training for the league).
    martianmister likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MizuTaipu View Post
    I always thought the young girl in the trailer was the girl that was singing A Fantasy in a Pocket (the song) along with Voyager.
    That's what I always understood it as, too.

Come on, there's no huge conspiracy theory or massively involving underlying story here, people, and the movie was not rewritten to any extreme amount after this trailer was released.
    So.

Blog Entries

That mysterious trailer is that when that preview aired, the movie is supposed to be the ending of the anime. I think that the original idea is that Ash and Misty will be getting married at the end of the series (possibly that was the reason why 4Kids Entertainment was a Pokeshipper).

Now imagine that Ash leave after BW and that "supposed" original idea still exists. In that case, Ash will married by the last girl that hasn't compatibility problem. Because I don't see Iris with Ash (because Iris' story), Ash would get married with Dawn making Pearlshipper canon.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

I always thought that Misty and the girl were in lesbians with each other and that was their daughter n___n

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

Wasn't this trailer discovered by people years ago? And it was seen from Japanese eyes, I believe, so the Japanese seen it.

Oh, and I don't think that girl was Ash and Misty's daughter. It's quite simple for a melennia of reasons.
    1. They are ten. Ten-year olds get pregnant is just fucking weird and perverted.
    2. How would that kid be there if ASH DIED. Sure, unless he died, it's plausible, but if he died, it's impossible. Unless Ash got frozen by Lorelei/Prima for a month and his Pikachu escaped to Misty and she possibly gave it to a kid. Bastardly, is it not?
    3. And for the above example...how would ASH react if MISTY gave his Pikachu away? If people thought Ash was dead, then okay, but what if he's not dead? And the kid doesn't want to give the Pikachu back...FAIL. Unless Misty's just showing the kid the Pikachu. That would be entirely different.

Yeah, I'm being an idiot. This entire post, I believe, would be different if I was still a Pokéshipper.

i believe in misty and that other woman being lesbians though
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Blog Entries

I don't see the resemblence between the girl and Ash. Not one bit. What are those youtube people smoking?
    PockyAddict likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

...I'm...so...confused....
    Ah, my brain hurts!

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    I don't see the resemblence between the girl and Ash. Not one bit. What are those youtube people smoking?
    Surely there are adoption agencies in the Pokémon world?

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

Blog Entries

But the belief that she is Ash and Misty's daughter mostly comes from claims that she resembles them both when in fact she doesn't resemble either.

"Sorry,
    If it was adult Misty with her daughter then Miranda wouldn't be that Young.
    After all , Miranda look just like she was when she met Ash & Misty as a 10 year old kid.
    So , You think Miranda didn't aged while Ash and Misty grow up , got married and had a daughter.
    I think that girl might be Misty's cousin while that girl was some random kid with her own Pikachu."

Well if you look at "Spell of the Unkown" Mollys father look the same if we compare him with the foto of when Delia was a young girl and when he actually was at least 15 years older :P
    In another picture Ash/Molly looks like they are the same age but in the movie you can cleary see Ash is much older then here. Those things are a bit strange many times.

But yeah I just wanted a discussion about it but with facts from the third movie it seems like it could be possible
    martianmister likes this.

You do all know that there is more than one pikachu in the pokemon world, right? What makes you think it is Ash's?
    PockyAddict likes this.

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

Besides Pokémon Emergency, Battle Aboard the St. Anne, Pikachu's Goodbye and the Ritchie trilogy, did we really see any other Pikachu in the original series? Pikachutwo doesn't count, being a clone of Ash's.

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

*Watches video*
    Mind=wtf just happened here? Its looks like some messed up yuri shipping, and the music seems waaaaaaaaaay too happy...
    Wut.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast