Mysterious video about Misty!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Mysterious video about Misty!

Default Mysterious video about Misty!

Myutsuu no Gyakushuu first trailer - YouTube

I saw this video recently and was thinking about it for a bit. What do you guys think this video means?
    To me it clearly looks like Misty and Miranda (from the first pokemon movie).

A theory many people seems to have (based by comments on the vids) is that the little girl is AshxMistys daughter. Pikachu/Misty seems to be very close to her so I could for sure believe in that theory.

Based on the describtion on the video it seems like this was the first trailer for the first movie.
    Did we actually lost the chance to see Pokemon ending with such a good ending with AshxMisty haveing a kid + the first movie actually be the last one or is this video about something else?

samurai in autumn garrison-san's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow garrison-san On Twitter
    Follow garrison-san on Tumblr

Default Re: Mysterious video about Misty!

It's indeed an early trailer for the first movie (there's really no mystery about that), from the point in the original series where it was slated to have a finite number of episodes. So yes, this probably was envisioned as the grand finale once upon a time.

Since the scenes depicted in this trailer are from an aborted version of the first movie which we never got, everything about them is mere speculation.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Armada View Post

I saw this video recently and was thinking about it for a bit. What do you guys think this video means?

A theory many people seems to have (based by comments on the vids) is that the little girl is AshxMistys daughter. Pikachu/Misty seems to be very close to her so I could for sure believe in that theory.

Based on the describtion on the video it seems like this was the first trailer for the first movie.
    Did we actually lost the chance to see Pokemon ending with such a good ending with AshxMisty haveing a kid + the first movie actually be the last one or is this video about something else?
    The kid has no relation to Misty or Ash.
    Musashi likes this.

Maybe not, hard to say cause no one knows for sure (except for the people that worked with it).
    But what is your theory then?

Blog Entries

It's probably Misty relating the story of Mewtwo to a younger generation which is why Miranda is there too. It was probably going to be a flashback like tale.

Perhaps in the original version Mewtwo wasn't going to wipe out everyone's memories.

Yeah Mewtwo wipe out everyones memory would be a bad idea if it was suppoused to be the finale so I agree with that part.
    But the fact the girl seems to really like Misty (and other way around) makes me think it is something more. And also the fact that Pikachu (Ash Pikashu) seems to really like her. He actually lick her in the face which is something Ash Pikachu only have done to Ash? (Maight be wrong on that part but I don't remember he has licked anyone else)

Maybe you think it is another Pikachu?

Maybe you think it is another Pikachu?
    Like Latias? It's a possibility I suppose, although that seems like a pretty deep interpretation from a short clip. And as interesting/amusing as it would be, I doubt the writers would make Misty a lesbian.

What does interest me about the clip is that fact that this seems to be an epilogue of sorts. Perhaps the origina crew only intended to have one season/movie featuring Ash and co? Something to think about.

let's go on an adventure, friend!

Yeah some romours (?) says Satoshi Tajiri only wanted one season/movie from the begining but Nintendo wanted more because it was so popular. I have no idea if it's possible to find any information about it though.

I think it would have been a good place to end it. Most shows/anime exc always have to many episodes (if they are popular) because they wanna make more money. Of course it's their own choice but as a fan it makes you sad that most shows gets worse just because of money. It's basically throwing away a lot of potential.

Make Ash a master or at least a really good trainer and then the first movie as a good ending. That movie is for sure a great one and is haveing some great scenes that at least learned me a lot as a kid. Then let AshxMisty get together and have a child. It could be a good way like they do in Harry Potter to see "x years from now" and that child is suppoused to start a journey just like Ash did.

When I think about this it feels like they could have ended it way better and a anime like Pokemon would deserve it for sure.

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

im sorry to say to all the pokeshippers (not...) that that has NOTHING to do with ash nor misty

Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.

Blog Entries

Maybe not, hard to say cause no one knows for sure (except for the people that worked with it).
    The guy who wrote it said it wasn't.
    Jeshi and PockyAddict like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Any source on this?
    And did this person mention what all this was about?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Any source on this?
    And did this person mention what all this was about?
    Takeshi Shudo didn't like Satoshi and Kasumi as a couple. Since he wrote the movie, he wouldn't have had them get together and have a child.

I don't think he ever talked about the first version of the movie in his blog, but there's so much that hasn't been read that he might have.
    Jeshi, MizuTaipu and PockyAddict like this.

Blog Entries

I remember when people thought that this was Ash and Misty's daughter back in the day. Good times.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Sorry,
    If it was adult Misty with her daughter then Miranda wouldn't be that Young.
    After all , Miranda look just like she was when she met Ash & Misty as a 10 year old kid.
    So , You think Miranda didn't aged while Ash and Misty grow up , got married and had a daughter.
    I think that girl might be Misty's cousin while that girl was some random kid with her own Pikachu.

Blog Entries

Also Misty herself only looks to be about 17-18 in the trailer, how could she have what looks to be a 5 year old daughter?

Misty is not an adult in that trailer and the kid most likely had no relation to her.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast