PREVIEW: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo - Page 4

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree311Likes

Thread: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Movie 15: The Muskedeers and Kyurem

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    So, everyone saw this coming. I don't know if it has anything to do with the games, though. Why is it that every time something happens only once, people expect it to happen all the time?
    Because some people dislike a pokemon's appearance and wish for it to have a better looking design.

But no, I doubt Kyurem or Keldeo will get any sort of new formes for the films. We already have at least five legendary pokemon debuting in the film.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Was anyone actually expecting otherwise? Guess this also confirms Kyurem as the Unova third version mascot (As if anyone doubted that too).
    Let's see: Suicune debuted in the second Johto film, Rayquaza debuted in the second AG film, Giratina debuted in the second DP film, and now Kyurem will debut in the true second BW film. I guess this pattern is consistent enough to make such an assumption.

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

So these pics (we have seen these two before) were related to M15 afterall.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

I still don't understand why people refer to the trio as "the Muskedeer trio." The only explanations I ever get is "the three are brave, just like the Three Musketeers!" or some other description that's vague enough to fit just about anything.

I've also never seen any Japanese site, ever, make a connection between the trio in this movie and "The Three Musketeers."

Is this going to be a repeat of the whole "Arceus = God" nonsense?
    martianmister likes this.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    I still don't understand why people refer to the trio as "the Muskedeer trio." The only explanations I ever get is "the three are brave, just like the Three Musketeers!" or some other description that's vague enough to fit just about anything.

I've also never seen any Japanese site, ever, make a connection between the trio in this movie and "The Three Musketeers."

Is this going to be a repeat of the whole "Arceus = God" nonsense?
    It was confirmed in one of those interview thingies.

Can't remember which one though..

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Well until somebody can provide a link, I'm going to dismiss the connection to the Three Musketeers as fan speculation and nothing more.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

I was also against the term, but then I read on Bulbapedia that it was confirmed in an interview that appeared on the japanese magazine Nintendo Dream. (vol.204)

Master of all balls. Pocket Ace's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Well until somebody can provide a link, I'm going to dismiss the connection to the Three Musketeers as fan speculation and nothing more.
    Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion inspired by The Three Musketeers confirmed | Pokemon Black and White
    Serebii.Net Forums - View Single Post - Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

I hope those kind of suffice. Anyways, I'm kind of excited because I love the "Muskedeers" and am so ready for what Kyurem has in store for us. Here's hoping we get some official reveal later this month.

Also does anyone think Iris is going to have a conniption/blow up when she sees Kyurem? She's going to be so confused, her poor ol' brain won't be able to handle it.

Credits to @Power of Aura :D

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Ah, Kyurem. Does Iris fear the Ice more then she loves the Dragon, or love the Dragon more then she fears the Ice.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    Ah, Kyurem. Does Iris fear the Ice more then she loves the Dragon, or love the Dragon more then she fears the Ice.
    This would make for a brilliant plot point!

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Yay another movie! I always get excited whenever a new movie is announced, because I always hope for the best. I'm interested in learning more about the Muskedeers. At least, I look forward to the beautiful animation and pretty scenery.
    Agreed.
    Still, I won't place high hopes on this upcoming movie to be honest because the DP trilogy was by far the best. After all, which Pokemon can surpass the Alpha-Pokemon and the rulers of time, space and antimatter? Honestly, I can't think of any. After Arceus, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina all subsequent Pokemon feel kind of bland and out of place. Muskedeer Pokemon? Oh well, that's as if a soccer team was relegated from the Premier League to a lower league. It has kind of lost its excitement. But let's wait and see.
    "When I was younger, I used to dream of nothing other than becoming powerful through being victorious in battle, and so I trained endlessly."

Please visit the CYNTHIA CLUB

Gonna be a tl;dr Master! Shinneth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can already feel the inevitable "Main character bonds with one of the legendaries" subplot coming up. Because everyone totally wants to see Iris connect with a legendary that's dual-typed with a type she loves and a type she hates and is a living contradiction of everything she stands for/against. (Not.) Oh well, at least there are no main-cast captures in movies... riiiight? (I don't trust this series anymore, so who even knows.)

Well, I'll look forward to official spoiler posters just to see if there's any evolutions to be spoiled by so that we might look forward to some long-overdue ones within the next half-year or so. Boldore doesn't count because that was spoiled elsewhere and isn't long-overdue and isn't something to look forward to, but I digress. At least, hopefully, this'll be a trio of legendaries that DON'T try to kill each other given their reference?

Chapter 19: Black Ice Battle!
    plurk | SPPF | dA | ff.net

Blog Entries

Did Iris even express any special interest in Reshiram or Zekrom in the last movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Did Iris even express any special interest in Reshiram or Zekrom in the last movie?
    we are talking about pokemon movies,and in pokemon movies Ash is the one and only one who can show interest or do anything with legendarily..

********PIKACHU I LOVE U************

Gonna be a tl;dr Master! Shinneth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ash is the one and only one who can show interest or do anything with legendarily..
    Movies 6 and 9 would like to say hi.

I have no idea how Iris reacted to Reshiram/Zekrom (the latter is supposedly the thing closest to resembling a reason why Iris is even in the group to begin with) since I didn't see either of the previous movies, but this set-up practically screams for Iris to have some sort of major bonding role. It would make sense... at the same time I hope that doesn't happen because the last thing Iris needs on her resume is being BFFs with a most-likely hostile legendary dragon. Hopefully the trio will take up that time and the movie can just focus on Ash like most of the others do. (Though I'd love to see the next movie have Cilan bond with Meloetta, or the next one for him to bond with Genesect XD)

Site's lagging too much for me to go back and check, but I assume Keldeo will be there at some capacity and probably get shunned by the trio for being a My Little Pony reject runt.

Chapter 19: Black Ice Battle!
    plurk | SPPF | dA | ff.net

Blog Entries

While I don't expect anything special from the movies in general, it would be a missed opportunity if Kyurem didn't kidnap one of the characters in this one. In the games, there is a legend about Kyurem snatching people and devouring them. If Iris were to be taken by Kyurem and made to fear for her own life (if only temporarily), the dynamics of that situation could be interesting to see.

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast