PREVIEW: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo - Page 31
Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

Default Re: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

To be fair all the recent movies have been pretty much the same thing since DP began. I don't think there's much to expect out of the movies anymore aside from good animation and battle scenes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    To be fair all the recent movies have been pretty much the same thing since DP began. I don't think there's much to expect out of the movies anymore aside from good animation and battle scenes.
    I don't even like the animation, at least regarding the characters, who always seem off, in my opinion. Why can't they have Iwane animate the human characters, as it was in the first movies? I mean, the scenery is always excellent, much better than the backgrounds in the episodes, but the characters, gosh, they look so ugly. It is as if their heads are squares.
    Please "like" this page to help Portugal! We want to have Pokémon in HD! Please "like" this.

Also, sign this petition (you can sign by writing your Name and E-mail address on the "bolded" blanks and then clicking in "Assinar Petição")

I don't even like the animation, at least regarding the characters, who always seem off, in my opinion. Why can't they have Iwane animate the human characters, as it was in the first movies? I mean, the scenery is always excellent, much better than the backgrounds in the episodes, but the characters, gosh, they look so ugly. It is as if their heads are squares.

your are right characters in the movies looks different ,but in BW case they look better,at least the look like humans not just dolls with HUGE rounded eyes like the series.

as for the animation,I didn't like the past movie animation EXCEPT for 2 scenes,which are obviously animated by the same animator,who is the best among them all,The scene when emboar was battling Oshwate and when Ash found Victiny in the garden and then fell into the water,I love his unique style,maybe he just have to make a few more in-between frames.

********PIKACHU I LOVE U************

Some scans of Coro Coro's bimonthly issue, which states that Kyurem can freely transform into Black Kyurem or White Kyurem.
    www.dotup.org2908101.jpg
    www.dotup.org2908088.jpg

Mugiwara senpai! <3 Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

The newest trailer feature the ending song name (which is memories) but who is the artist?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalDialgaPrime View Post
    The newest trailer feature the ending song name (which is memories) but who is the artist?
    Rola. She has a awesome voice from what I've heard so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Agaçant View Post
    Rola. She has a awesome voice from what I've heard so far.
    Ugh... any youtube video on it...?

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

"Ugh?"

"Memories" hasn't been officially released yet, so there's no music video online. And since this is her debut single, there are no previous songs of hers to look up in the meantime, either.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on December 18th, 2014

Blog Entries

Ugh... any youtube video on it...?
    I found a trailer that had a sample of the song on Youtube, but I can't seem to find it.

just watched a subed trailer and...WHAT keldeo is just battling kyurem to become a Sacred Swordsman !!!!!!!! my GOD

I thought Kyurem killed keldeo's parent and that's why Keldeos is fighting him....then does that mean that Kyurem isn't an evil pokemon....it is just like a...trainer or master ...eww

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alypkm View Post
    just watched a subed trailer and...WHAT keldeo is just battling kyurem to become a Sacred Swordsman !!!!!!!! my GOD

I thought Kyurem killed keldeo's parent and that's why Keldeos is fighting him....then does that mean that Kyurem isn't an evil pokemon....it is just like a...trainer or master ...eww
    What's wrong with that? It seems kind of interesting instead of the whole "evil Pokemon is really misunderstood" thing we've had for ages.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Um, I'm pretty sure Kyurem is still the villain in this...I mean, he shouts "MUDA DA!" before shooting fire at Keldeo.

MUDA DA, is, like, villain 101 in Japan.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

What's wrong with that? It seems kind of interesting instead of the whole "evil Pokemon is really misunderstood" thing we've had for ages.
    I actually don't find watching a 1 and a half hour of a BIG pokemon training another one interesting at all,The only reason why I can still see this movie is bcuz I wanna see these pokemon(s) in action.

and don't put much hopes on that the "misunderstanding" is the base of all shitty pokemon movies.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Maybe the movie is about the Musketeers training Keldeo, and battling Kyurem is a test?

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast