PREVIEW: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo - Page 3
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

Default Re: Movie 15: The Muskedeers and Kyurem

Quote Originally Posted by Kameinu View Post
    ... Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Keldeo himself where to get a new form. >_>

Merchandise wise, I'm freaking happy. Tons of Kyurem goods for the next year. Anime-wise, I am still dissapoint.
    Keldeo isn't even officially revealed in its current forme by Nintendo. I highly doubt it's getting a new forme.

Surgeon of Death 捷克羅姆's Avatar Bulbanews WriterBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow 捷克羅姆 On Twitter
    Follow 捷克羅姆 on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Meron View Post
    I think there was something on Twitter that the writers visited the UK last August (can't remember the name of the place they visited right now). They visited France in August 2010, and we know where that lead into... :)
    London, perhaps?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disobedient View Post
    Keldeo isn't even officially revealed in its current forme by Nintendo. I highly doubt it's getting a new forme.
    *cough*Shaymin*cough*

But seriously, I don't know if both Kyurem and Keldeo will get new formes.

Ah, you're right. Forgot about it. I still think Kyurem is more likely given its history.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There is still no guarantee that there will be a forme change in the first place, as much as we would like one for Kyurem.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos King View Post
    There is still no guarantee that there will be a forme change in the first place, as much as we would like one for Kyurem.
    I think we're just hoping for one after getting a heap of new formes in Platinum. Though, I guess this confirms that we're getting Pokemon Grey in 2012 and the possible RS remake in 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoGamer View Post
    I think we're just hoping for one after getting a heap of new formes in Platinum. Though, I guess this confirms that we're getting Pokemon Grey in 2012 and the possible RS remake in 2013.
    Why would be get remakes in 2013? Its next year (2012) or not, at least it have always been 10 years in between a remake :b

Quote Originally Posted by 酋雷姆 View Post
    London, perhaps?
    No, I would've remembered if it was London. Also, Masuda works on the games, not anime. xD Anyway, I found the tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/pkmn_aapf/status/127681874599485440

y team

Seek the sparrow prince Iteru's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

This is not an RSE remake thread, or a Pokémon Grey thread. Alternate formes being debuted here is perfectly fine to talk about however.

Blog Entries

If this movie will feature Keldeo as our event Pokemon, that leaves Meloetta and Genesect. It's probable that they have a chance to appear together in a future movie. Although there isn't signs of Kyurem's new form (should there be any), I like to believe that they want to surprise us. Edinburgh sounds like a very nice place to base a location from, as the legendaries are European-based, and after taking a look at a few pictures, this place is really beautiful.

Thanks for reading.
    “Detachment does not consist in setting fire to one's house, or becoming bankrupt or throwing one's fortune out of the window, or even giving away all of one's possessions. Detachment consists in refraining from letting our possessions possess us.”

Bonus articles: Ice-type Reviews - Generation 1 (23/10/2014)

Blog Entries

So, everyone saw this coming. I don't know if it has anything to do with the games, though. Why is it that every time something happens only once, people expect it to happen all the time?
    Step into the Fairy circle

No it's Dr. Strange, love Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Was anyone actually expecting otherwise? Guess this also confirms Kyurem as the Unova third version mascot (As if anyone doubted that too).

I'm guessing the movie's plot will focus on Keldeo and Kyurem, while the muskedeers play a smaller role (like the beasts in the Zoroark movie). My guess is Villain X wants to capture Kyurem to achieve Evil Goal Y; the result of the first stage in said plan going off alerts the Muskedeers. Keldeo wants to seek help from humans, but the other Muskedeers are against it. Keldeo goes off on its own, finds Ash & co, Cilan points out that it speaks using telepathy and they go off to fight the big bad who wants to use Kyurem's powers. Along the way, Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion realise that humans aren't so bad and decide to help out when the danger reaches Generic Human Settlement Z.

Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I must have been gone too long as I wasn't aware of Keldeo. Well, Good to see some new Pokemon revealed.

Glad to see Kyurem, but I should have expected the trio as well (Muskedeers, nice name).

Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Disobedient View Post
    I never said anything about it actually getting one, just that I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

I find it really odd that Meloetta would have a form pre-programmed into BW while Kyurem's form, which isn't preprogrammed, will be publicly unveiled first. You'd think they'd keep any forms under wraps and unavailable until their Pokemon's theatrical debut to boost sales of the next up coming game. That's how it somewhat worked for Platinum.

Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

For there to be a Genesect movie they will need to have Team Plasma, so im not optimistic about a movie with Genesect until they start putting Team Plasma episodes in the anime.

But, I am excited for this movie. I love the Musketdeers and Kyurem and it will be interesting to have their backstories displayed in the anime.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast