PREVIEW: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo - Page 26

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree311Likes

Thread: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

I really wish people would stop calling out this movie being terrible when we still know little about it.

Based off the latest trailer it does not look to bad, after all there seems to be some tension built from maybe Iris getting separated from the group with both of them getting put in danger.
    Who knows maybe Iris will the star of this movie, that will be refreshing!

Don
    Blog Entries

Follow Don on Tumblr

Funny how from the previous trailer it looked like something bad had happened to Iris when she was on the ground. Then the next trailer showed up at it turns out she just fell from running.

I feel really sorry for Iris; Ice-types, an icy place, an angry Ice Dragon. I wonder how she will cope with all that. Seriously, there's ice everywhere in this movie. By the way those are the scenes that won't be in the final product, right?
    martianmister likes this.

追放されたバカ

I think the group might meet up with Keldeo Shaymin style. He's trying to find the other 3 etc. The other 3 are a bit grumpy etc and don't want to help Ash and co due to their hostility towards humans, Ash might give some rousing speech about Humans and Pokemon working together, which the trio will dismiss initially. But then when Iris has her fall, that's when the trio suddenly land in front of them in a not so shocking moment, where the trio have finally come round and are going to protect Ash and co.

I'd say the trio + keldeo would initially have the upper hand against Kyurem when they all work together, as they are Fighting types, he is part Ice, but after absorbing the energies of Reshiram and Zekrom, he'd lilely take on their typing and no longer have these resistances so then things take a turn for the worst, until the muskedeers teach Keldeo that secret move, Secret Sword, which is overhyped and after charging up manages to defeat Kyurem, who then reveals he is misunderstood.

Depending on time constraints, theres then likely to be another part where they defeat the true villain, or maybe it is like Mewtwo, and Kyurem is just pissed off for his own reasons due to some event long ago.

Blog Entries

Follow guardian468 on Tumblr Visit guardian468's Youtube Channel

I know this probably wont happen but do you guys think that the swordsmen will know telepathy?
    I really do feel bad for Iris... it must suck to be her in the movie...

I really love the new forms art on the official site. they look so badass.

bildschirmfoto-2012-03-01-um-19.26.53.pngbildschirmfoto-2012-03-01-um-19.27.01.png

One and Only Slipstream! Slipstream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterdaze View Post
    If Kyurem plays an antagonistic role in the movie, it's very likely that it'll just be misunderstood like all other antogonistic Pokemon in the movies. On the other hand, this is Unova.
    The Pokemon here are jerks. They range from inconsiderate to downright homicidal (hello Hitomoshi!). Maybe Kyurem will be too.
    Imagine yourself in Kyurem's shoes, having your jaws frozen shut all those years. Wouldn't a flamboyant sea-pony start to look delicious?
    Misunderstood my ass. If ever there was a pokemon that should be killed with fire, it's this one. First off, it's normal form is menacing as it is. Second, unless it explicitly states that it does not eat humans and pokemon (ok, it could eat Pokemon, but not humans) or unless the world ends if it dies, there is no reason it shouldn't be beheaded. This is, if the legends are true, the first inherently evil pokemon I've seen in a long time. And the only Pokemon I've seen other than possibly Gyarados, that feeds on humans.

Still, if Kyurem was the one speaking, I think this is the first legendary group where all members are able to speak or use Human language to communicate, even if its through telepathy.
    Last edited by Slipstream; 1st March 2012 at 03:32 PM.

El_
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    And I don't think it would be so far-fetched for any of the Musketeers to defeat Kyurem. After all, he does have a weakness to Fighting-types. But still, that's before his forme changes...
    Your probably correct, though I'd rather if all four were to defeat him (with help from Ash) using teamwork. I also wonder if Kyurem attacking the factory looking place has any significance?

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    The plot synopsis says that Kyurem started attacking the group when Keldeo was with them. The trio are probably fighting Kyurem for Keldeo's sake, leading them to appreciate Ash and co.'s intentions.
    It also seems like Keldeo is captured and encased in ice by Kyurem in the trailer. I wonder just what does Kyurem have against Keldeo?

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Oh, I have a feeling Iris is gonna be VERY annoying in this movie.

Why did they have to give her that stupid Ice-type fear?

Kyurem: The strongest Dragon-type Pokemon,
    Horse pucky! Strongest Dragon-type until next gen, that is.

El_
    Blog Entries

How is something with a 660 BST the strongest Dragon Pokemon? Though it might probably be a reference to its forme, still Kyurem as we know and White/Black Kyurem shouldn't be more powerful than the Original Dragon fusion of Reshiram/Zekrom.

Its probably nothing though.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The latest trailer for the film seems to suggest that Iris and Cilan are playing a larger role here than in the previous year's movie(s). Actually, when you really think about it, it seems that this will be the first film since M11 when a main character other than Ash is doing something productive to advance the plotline in some way or form. I also like that the writers have brought Iris's fear of Ice-type pokemon and Cilan's "Metro Connoisseur" talents (when Ash and Cilan are using a railway train to evade the army of Cryogonal chasing after them).

Furthermore, this trailer also features footage of the normal Kyurem moving and walking about. Contrary to fan belief, the normal Kyurem's movements seem to resemble those of a turkey whose wings were clipped off rather than those of a chicken.
    Grave-E and Trainer Yusuf like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Boober View Post
    I really wish people would stop calling out this movie being terrible when we still know little about it.!
    but it just wouldn't be movie speculation without those people who say it's the worst thing ever based on some trailers and basic info!

then there's also the folks who seem to expect an academy award winner each year and get really confused and upset when it's just a simple-minded kids movie. newsflash!

moa

finally some news about movie news, next week will be a full with movie news
    All About Pokemon Figure (AAPF): Upcoming Pokemon Movie 15 Info#2 (Toho)

๑๑-•¨°º¤ø„º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„ ๑๑-• ๑๑-•ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º- ๑๑-
    ________________________ ___________________________

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boober View Post
    I really wish people would stop calling out this movie being terrible when we still know little about it.!
    but it just wouldn't be movie speculation without those people who say it's the worst thing ever based on some trailers and basic info!

then there's also the folks who seem to expect an academy award winner each year and get really confused and upset when it's just a simple-minded kids movie. newsflash!
    Although not academy awards material, one of the pokemon movies HAD been nominated for some prize. Maybe several did.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    By the way those are the scenes that won't be in the final product, right?
    I'm certain that 100% of the scenes in the trailers we have now won't actually be in the final movie.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don
    By the way those are the scenes that won't be in the final product, right?
    I'm certain that 100% of the scenes in the trailers we have now won't actually be in the final movie.
    So what else is new? :-P

And something I've been curious about: Is it just me, or does anyone else think Keldeo looks like a teen version of old school anime hero Unico with a heck of a dye job?
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast