PREVIEW: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo - Page 2

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree311Likes

Thread: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

Blog Entries

Default Re: Movie 15: The Muskedeers and Kyurem

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos King View Post
    I expected information about next year's film to surface near the beginning of December so I am surprised that merchandise is already being announced.

Cobalion is the oldest member of the Musketeer trio so it is clearly their "leader."

Anyways, it's pretty much set that Keldeo is the official mascot for this film.

It is possible considering Giratina and Shaymin's formes were revealed completely out of the blue, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for this one. Kyurem supposedly came to the Pokemon planet on a meteorite. The form that it appears in the games is probably its original appearance.
    I don't know... I always thought that when Kyurem emerged from the meteorite it didn't have all of its strength thus taken such a weak or old appearance.

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos King View Post
    I expected information about next year's film to surface near the beginning of December so I am surprised that merchandise is already being announced.
    It may be the announcement at the Jump Festa, on 17 and 18 December, which has been leaked by this product being in the blog hyperlinked.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Blog Entries

Very excited about this! Kyurem appearing= Pokémon Gra(e)y Version? Only time will tell!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    On the bottom right corner of the image of the product hyperlinked there seems to be the logo of the film with its title. Can anyone read it or find a bigger picture? I expect the film will include Keldeo because it is the master of the Musketeer trio which are, according to the title of this thread, in the film.
    I don't think that's the movie's logo..It looks like it's the Best Wishes anime logo.

So great to finally have confirmation.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Aww, I thought they were going to save Kyurem for a future movie w/ Mewtwo judging by the TCG and the event?

H.M
    Follow H.M On Twitter
    Follow H.M on Tumblr

Guys, we already know that Ash will not get less than 50% of focus here. It would be nice if Iris co-starred.

I feel like 5 legendaries in one movie is too much. The second movie was pushing it with four. @_@
    Bubble Frog likes this.

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~Twitter~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by H.M View Post
    Guys, we already know that Ash will not get less than 50% of focus here. It would be nice if Iris co-starred.

I feel like 5 legendaries in one movie is too much. The second movie was pushing it with four. @_@
    The Arceus movie had 5 legendaries and it was ok. It's still one of my favourite Pokemon movie. I don't think it'll be too much because they'll give the Musketeers Trio minor roles like the Beasts Trio in the Zoroark movie and focus on Kyurem and Keldeo like Giratina and Shaymin in the Shaymin movie.

Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

Meh. I expect this movie to be handled badly. Five legendaries, all having their theatrical debut. That even beats the four presented in Pokemon 2000, and all three of those really did was "Ima firin mah lazor!". >_>

I haven't found a Pokemon movie to have heart or be enjoyable since the AG era, give or take a few moments, but as movies, the DP trilogy and Master of Illusions failed horribly in my eyes.

In part it's all the pointless focus on Ash. He's going to be there forever damnit, give the other guys some spotlight.

Anyways, Keldeo and the Muskadeers where and no-brainer considering the Pokedex numbering. Kyurem yes, and no. History has proven the past three generations that the thrid game mascot will most likely star in the second film of it's generation.

What made me think otherwise was Meloetta and Kyurem's possible new form. With Kyurem out of the way by movie 16, and the Kami trio not having a theatrical debut, it only leaves Meloetta and Genesect to cover two more movies. The Muskadeers group is composed of enough Pokemon already to execute a decent movie. What can be done alone with Meloetta? I highly doubt she'll debut alongside Genesect. With Kyurem and Meloetta having alternate forms, a fun storyline could've been cooked. Also having Kyurem star in movie 16 instead of 15 would've made the passing of Gen 5 go by more slowly.

This movie will have 5 legendaries, and a possible new form for one of them. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Keldeo himself where to get a new form. >_>

Merchandise wise, I'm freaking happy. Tons of Kyurem goods for the next year. Anime-wise, I am still dissapoint.

Surgeon of Death 捷克羅姆's Avatar Bulbanews WriterBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow 捷克羅姆 On Twitter
    Follow 捷克羅姆 on Tumblr

Kyurem and Keldeo? (Woo hoo!)

Wonder where this one will take place. I'm betting it's in Europe judging by its current trend (Italy, Germany, Greece (twice), Spain, Norway, the Netherlands, and France). I'm guessing UK is next, although France would have made more sense.

so they are going to make the same mistake they did in the 13th movie again -___-? putting too much pokemon into the plot and give us a BAD movie

now I think the story will be that a guy will capture keldeo to make a kyrum and the three Muskedeers come and help him out ,while Ash comes out of no were to help them and then they understand that ppl are not bad as they thought,even the evil guy will be a good guy and every one is happy !!! SHITTTT!!!

********PIKACHU I LOVE U************

Blog Entries
    Add L-05308 on Facebook
    Visit L-05308's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Kameinu View Post
    What made me think otherwise was Meloetta and Kyurem's possible new form. With Kyurem out of the way by movie 16, and the Kami trio not having a theatrical debut, it only leaves Meloetta and Genesect to cover two more movies. The Muskadeers group is composed of enough Pokemon already to execute a decent movie. What can be done alone with Meloetta? I highly doubt she'll debut alongside Genesect. With Kyurem and Meloetta having alternate forms, a fun storyline could've been cooked. Also having Kyurem star in movie 16 instead of 15 would've made the passing of Gen 5 go by more slowly.
    Legendaries can reappear, I always thought we'd get to see Genesect with all three of the tao trio, and their gonna start advertising th gen 3 pokemon as well eventually, Jirachi?

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by 酋雷姆 View Post
    I'm guessing UK is next, although France would have made more sense.
    I think there was something on Twitter that the writers visited the UK last August (can't remember the name of the place they visited right now). They visited France in August 2010, and we know where that lead into... :)

y team

Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by 05308 View Post
    Legendaries can reappear, I always thought we'd get to see Genesect with all three of the tao trio, and their gonna start advertising th gen 3 pokemon as well eventually, Jirachi?
    That has proven true. But when remakes have been/are about to be released. But honestly, I don't want to bring THAT topic over here.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Yay another movie! I always get excited whenever a new movie is announced, because I always hope for the best. I'm interested in learning more about the Muskedeers. At least, I look forward to the beautiful animation and pretty scenery.
    Queen Cynthia likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meron View Post
    I think there was something on Twitter that the writers visited the UK last August (can't remember the name of the place they visited right now). They visited France in August 2010, and we know where that lead into... :)
    If the new location if based on London or my hometown, Southampton, I might just faint in amazement. :D

Anyway, I'm guessing that Kyurem will get an alternate forme to coincide with Pokemon Gre(a)y, just like what they did with Giratina.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast