Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: List of all the BGM used in each episode

Blog Entries

Default Re: List of all the BGM used in each episode

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mewtwo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeLight52 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xrockerboy View Post
    Nice list. I was wondering where Newton's Flashback and Shaymin's Fever came from.
    Thanks. It's a shame that there are still hundreds of movie pieces that still remain unreleased.

Anyway, Next list will be the BGM for Best Wishes. I'm going to wait until Pikachu Records decides to release the BGM for Best Wishes no matter how long it takes.
    Probably won't be until Best Wishes ends.
    What I can do, in the meantime, is list the music from the Arceus and Zoroark movies that played in best wishes as well as keeping track on what the dub kept and replaced in that series.

Blog Entries

There's one piece I always wanted to find and thats in Nerves of Steelix. It plays when Ash beats Jasmine celebrates his victory with Cyndaquil. HAs it been released?
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingQuilava. View Post
    There's one piece I always wanted to find and thats in Nerves of Steelix. It plays when Ash beats Jasmine celebrates his victory with Cyndaquil. HAs it been released?
    Yes, the orchestral arrangement of Route 26 was released on the Pocket Monsters 1997-2010 Best BGM Collection.

Blog Entries

Yes, the orchestral arrangement of Route 26 was released on the Pocket Monsters 1997-2010 Best BGM Collection.
    Oh...I guess they must've changed the music played in the dub since Route 26 is definatley not the music I was looking for...I thought it might've been the same as it was in the oringal but I guess not. Not sure where I could find that out since the music that played in the dub was definatley different from Route 26 and you said don't know some of the track names for the dub

Blog Entries

Oh...I guess they must've changed the music played in the dub since Route 26 is definatley not the music I was looking for...I thought it might've been the same as it was in the oringal but I guess not. Not sure where I could find that out since the music that played in the dub was definatley different from Route 26 and you said don't know some of the track names for the dub
    Every single english dub TV BGM that was composed from the start of the series don't have any names. Just about all of them are unreleased TV ones (not counting the movies).
    Last edited by BladeLight52; 3rd October 2012 at 11:04 PM.

Blog Entries

Every single english dub BGM that was composed from the start of the series don't have any names. Just about all of them are unreleased.
    That really sucks. I was hoping to be able to find that one track someday. Thanks for the help anyway

Blog Entries

Every single english dub BGM that was composed from the start of the series don't have any names. Just about all of them are unreleased.
    That really sucks. I was hoping to be able to find that one track someday. Thanks for the help anyway
    You're welcome. If it helps, if you like the English dub tracks, you can get the soundtracks for Mewtwo Strikes Back and The Power of One on Ebay, or Amazon if they're available. Those tracks are pretty much the only English dub BGM tracks released publicly.

Blog Entries

I do believe that #Pocketmonsters has a section in their page for each episode listing every song which plays within that episode. Most of them I have seen, up to late DP, have complete listings.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ArginX View Post
    I do believe that #Pocketmonsters has a section in their page for each episode listing every song which plays within that episode. Most of them I have seen, up to late DP, have complete listings.
    I asked one of the members if I can use some of the names of the unreleased tracks. He gave me permission. This list, however, documents what pieces of music were retained in the english dub. I could just list the names of the pieces kept only, but it would be a disorganized list from the look of things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12