NEWS: Kyurem VS the Sword of Justice - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Kyurem VS the Sword of Justice

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kyurem VS the Sword of Justice

OK. So they're doing it one week after the previous one.

So, the week after this one will have Keldeo with Cobalion. One week before the movie premieres...in the US.

Avatar drawn by me. Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Yamashita-aka-Doragon on Tumblr Visit Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Youtube Channel

Nice sneak peek here, as I've listened the ost of this movie alot lately I recognized the music playing background. And good, there wasn't any dub music during the silent moments.
    Vic's Keldeo doesn't sound bad at all (I wasn't even thinking Edward Elric while listening him :P), and Virizion is nice too. The way how Virizion is pronounced is...little weird, as I pronounce it more like the Japaneses does.

Already liked the facebook page, can't wait to see and hear Terrakion in action.

I don't know why but I just have this gut feeling that Terrakion will be voiced by Christopher Sabat...hope I'm not proven wrong

Blog Entries

Follow Juuchan17 on Tumblr Visit Juuchan17's Youtube Channel

A part of me wishes I had a Facebook.... so I could

Anywho, the sneak peek sounded pretty good to me. I was disappointed by the Virizion/near-Verizon pronunciation, but sure enough, it's the same way on Pokedex 3D Pro. Heck, I'll be pronouncing it the same way I have always been, and not nearly wanting to call it the copyrighted name of a wireless phone company. [I'm surprised they haven't been sued yet...]

Keldeo is becoming more likeable to me the more I see clips of the dub. When I first heard Vic's voice as Keldeo in the original trailer, I thought, "...No, that is not Keldeo at all!", but now, he actually feels like a better fit than the first try. Virizion's voice works well too - I was afraid they'd give it a more masculine voice, but they got the right idea by making it sound feminine. I always thought Virizion would be female if the Muskedeers had genders; it does look the most feminine, so I am a happy camper. I am crossing my fingers that Terrakion and Cobalion were perfectly casted as well, though even if they weren't, it probably won't stop me from seeing the film in its completion.

The animation was really pretty and I like how it's a good set-up story-wise. Even the music was nice! Hopefully, they can keep this good streak up!

- Juuchan17

Completely Insane Fangirl Since Day ONE LiveJournal - DeviantArt - YouTube

The voice acting is pretty good in my opinion, but there's a couple nitpicks I wanna voice. After listening to the Pokedex 3D Pro pronunciations, I found myself a little baffled that Cobalion and Virizion were pronounced so differently than I imagined. I figured Cobalion would be "Co-bahl-ee-en", like "Cobalt", and Virizion would be "Ver-izz-ee-en".

Also, knowing that they're based off the Three Musketeers, a female voice for Virizion is fine, considering its appearance, but I wouldn't have minded also imagining it as the version of Aramis I heard in a Three Musketeers audiobook read by Michael Page: calm and gentle.

Still, that's just petty stuff. It's looking awesome so far.

Y Rotation Team

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Keldeo's voice is complete and utter shit.

The weird name pronunciations aren't helping, either.
    Don't you think that's a bit too harsh? Vic Mignogna is a good actor and I personally think that he suits Keldeo. As for how he pronounced Virizion's name I think that was TCPI's fault. Virizion's voice actress is the one who sounds like utter crap. She sound's soulless.

Yeah, guys, let's just start declaring voice actors crap and shit after all of two minutes of audio. That's great, guys. :/

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

I need to see that scene where Ash falls over Cilan in the train....
    NEED

And, although a Vic fan, I instantly link anything he voices to Fai from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles or Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club. So imagining Keldeo as a flamboyant blond pretty boy is not only unfitting, but hilarious to me.

"seasons change, people change"

Keldeo's voice is pretty different from the original one. Dogasu is allowed to think it's crap.

Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

I'm still generally fine with Keldeo's voice so far. It may not be one of the more fitting voices I've heard for Pokemon, but it doesn't turn me off completely. It probably helps that hearing the same kind of voice that Vic Mignogna uses for some of his roles makes me think of Ed from FMA/Brotherhood in a Pokemon form, which makes it a bit more funny for me and in turn, more entertaining in a sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Keldeo's voice is pretty different from the original one. Dogasu is allowed to think it's crap.
    I never said he wasn't allowed to think it. I just don't agree is all. I usually love Dogasu's opinions on the dubs. I'm a big fan of his site.

Mugiwara senpai! <3 Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Taa-daa! 54000+ likes. A nice way to advertise their page.

Quote Originally Posted by Adyniz View Post
    Taa-daa! 54000+ likes. A nice way to advertise their page.
    And I'm willing to bet the next challenge will be to get the facebook page up to 60,000 likes

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

I watched two sneak peeks and I like Keldeo's voice! I've never watched Full Metal Alchemist, so I had no idea his voice was that of an actor from that show. First thing I thought of when I heard Keldeo's voice was Link from the Legend of Zelda series, lol. I thought it would fit a teenage version of him perfectly.

Blog Entries

Here's the second sneak peak its at 1:45

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast