If you were in charge of voice casting who would you pick? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you were in charge of voice casting who would you pick?

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

Default Re: If you were in charge of voice casting who would you pick?

Scott Menville (Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia, Robin from Teen Titans) would make a good Ash or Cilan.
    Kevin Conroy (Batman) could be Drayden and/or Clay.
    Danielle Judovitz (Batgirl from The Batman, Kitty Pryde from Wolverine and the X-Men) could be Iris.
    Heather Anne Campbell (Drew Carey's Improv-a-Ganza) would make a good Professor Juniper.

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude
    3DS: 3050 7720 3499 -- 3DS #2: 2036 8216 4990

Blog Entries

Steve Carell to voice Ash
    Bill Cosby to voice Brock
    Avril Lavigne to voice Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by MizuTaipu View Post
    I would have given, as countless others have said, actors that could actually emote. Either that or fire the voice director, because I know that TCPI's actors can give better performances than the stilted and forced ones that they're dishing out now.
    TPCi's voice acting crew could do better if they had Darren Dunstan as voice director (much like 4Kids Seasons 6-8 did..he's in the TPCi dub as Stephan IIRC and why they didn't let him be Sukizo again IDK but you get my point) instead of Tom Wayland (only character whose VA improved under his direction being Sarah's Ash: that only in the BW Saga where it's a flat imitation of Veronica Taylor's work). Bill Rogers' Brock got even worse and I was glad to see Brock leave after that grunting constipation he suffered from-- seriously sounded nothing like Ueda or Stuart and it was miserably bad. That being said if I were in charge Veronica Taylor, Rachael Lillis, and Eric Stuart would be reinstated as Ash and TRio ASAP, respectively (IDGAF about the COTD voices/rival voices/etc like the crap DuArt's been giving us and find it pointless).
    Last edited by Iteru; 22nd August 2012 at 04:22 AM.

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by elec-boy View Post
    Steve Carell to voice Ash
    Bill Cosby to voice Brock
    Avril Lavigne to voice Dawn
    I died at Bill Cosby! XD "Oh you zamboozled my Onix with your electric zip zoppity boop attacks!"

Blog Entries
    Add Azumarill39 on Facebook

oh for the love of arceus people, I really love the 4kids vas with a passion, and wish that Maddie Blaustein didn't ever die, but such i can't help. but i'm going to give a rational list of casting. Oh, and for those wondering, nobody seems to notice that the old narrator was brought back in the PUSA/TPCI dub. anyway here's my cast list. I'm not doing ash as he has been talked about as many times as there are granes of sand in the Unova Deserts, i'm going to do these characters: Rachael Lillis as Iris, Jason Griffith as Cilon (he does well, really wish maddie blaustein was still around then she could have voiced him) or even Ted Lewis as Cilon, Kerry Williams as Bianca and Prof. Juniper, Keep Marc Thompson as Dr. Zager, i'd have had Lisa Ortiz voice Dawn (as unlikable as dawn is, not saying emily is unlikable i'm saying dawn is unlikable), Darren Dunstan as Mr. Sukizo, Rebecca Honig would have done a good motherly figure like Johanna, Bella Hudson as Nurse Joy, Kayzie Rogers or Lee Quick as Officer Jenny (Emily williams also did good, wonder if she is lee quick, and Kayzie Rogers really made her sound like an officer with her slight touch of a texan accent[Kayzie's natural voice has a slight texan or otherwise drawl to it that makes officer jenny and other female characters such as prof. ivey sound sexy yet serious]) I'd even come up with a cast for the members of team plasma: Sean Schemmel or Dan Green as Ghetsis, and Eli James or Carter Cathcart as N. I'd bring back nathan Price to voice Meowth, have Geovanni's secretary talia voiced by Eileen Stevens or Kayzie Rogers, and would even bring back Amy Birnbom (probibly butchered her name, sorry) as elesa and as Skyla. I'd have had Sarah Natochenny voice May like someone stated above, and had Kayzie Rogers do a slightly different voice for max (somewhat like her wobbuffet voice, but without sticking out her tongue.) I'd also find a place for the wonderfull Tara Jayne in the voice cast, maybe as some of the pokemon i.e. Fraxure or Trubbish and Snivy, and as another possibility for Iris (the little kid). Tell me what you think, and please forgive my bad spelling.
    Last edited by Azumarill39; 26th August 2012 at 04:00 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Woods View Post
    oh for the love of arceus people, I really love the 4kids vas with a passion, and wish that Maddie Blaustein didn't ever die, but such i can't help. but i'm going to give a rational list of casting. Oh, and for those wondering, nobody seems to notice that the old narrator was brought back in the PUSA/TPCI dub. anyway here's my cast list. I'm not doing ash as he has been talked about as many times as there are granes of sand in the Unova Deserts, i'm going to do these characters: Rachael Lillis as Iris, Jason Griffith as Cilon (he does well, really wish maddie blaustein was still around then she could have voiced him) or even Ted Lewis as Cilon, Kerry Williams as Bianca and Prof. Juniper, Keep Marc Thompson as Dr. Zager, i'd have had Lisa Ortiz voice Dawn (as unlikable as dawn is, not saying emily is unlikable i'm saying dawn is unlikable), Darren Dunstan as Mr. Sukizo, Rebecca Honig would have done a good motherly figure like Johanna, Bella Hudson as Nurse Joy, Kayzie Rogers or Lee Quick as Officer Jenny (Emily williams also did good, wonder if she is lee quick, and Kayzie Rogers really made her sound like an officer with her slight touch of a texan accent[Kayzie's natural voice has a slight texan or otherwise drawl to it that makes officer jenny and other female characters such as prof. ivey sound sexy yet serious]) I'd even come up with a cast for the members of team plasma: Sean Schemmel or Dan Green as Ghetsis, and Eli James or Carter Cathcart as N. I'd bring back nathan Price to voice Meowth, have Geovanni's secretary talia voiced by Eileen Stevens or Kayzie Rogers, and would even bring back Amy Birnbom (probibly butchered her name, sorry) as elesa and as Skyla. I'd have had Sarah Natochenny voice May like someone stated above, and had Kayzie Rogers do a slightly different voice for max (somewhat like her wobbuffet voice, but without sticking out her tongue.) I'd also find a place for the wonderfull Tara Jayne in the voice cast, maybe as some of the pokemon i.e. Fraxure or Trubbish and Snivy, and as another possibility for Iris (the little kid). Tell me what you think, and please forgive my bad spelling.
    Dude, we know, but Rodger Parsons is NOT better than all the 4Kids VAs combined AT ALL. XD. :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SonGoku View Post
    Dude, we know, but Rodger Parsons is NOT better than all the 4Kids VAs combined AT ALL. XD. :)
    Ok, what about my cast list? what do you think of that?

Ok, what about my cast list? what do you think of that?
    Quite good lol. Just put VT back as Ash, Eric as James, Rachael as Jessie, and Nathan Price as Meowth someday now. As for Max, good god I want Amy Birnbaum back. LOL.

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

Just thought of another one: Grey DeLisle voices Aya on Green Lantern: The Animated Series, and that voice would be perfect for the Pokedex.

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude
    3DS: 3050 7720 3499 -- 3DS #2: 2036 8216 4990

I would have Satoshi be voiced by Ono Daisuke.

Ash = Veronica Taylor (rehire), Stephanie Nadolny or Colleen Clinkenbeard (FUNi), and Saffron Henderson or her replacement in Inuyasha Rebecca S. (Ocean), Mona Marshall (Viz), anyone but Natochenny or Kayzie Rogers
    Brock = Eric Stuart (rehire), Eric Vale (FUNi), Scott McNeil (Ocean), Yuri Lowenthal (Viz), anyone but Bill Rogers
    Misty = Rachael Lillis (rehire), anyone but Knotz
    May = VT (rehire), anyone but Knotz
    Max = Amy B. (rehire), anyone but Kayzie
    Meowth = Nathan P. (rehire), anyone but Cathcart/Zoppi
    James = Eric S. (rehire), anyone but Cathcart/Zoppi
    Jessie = Rachael L. (rehire), anyone but Knotz
    Last edited by Hidden Mew; 5th September 2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Deleting inapproriate comment

Blog Entries

Ash = Veronica Taylor (rehire), Stephanie Nadolny or Colleen Clinkenbeard (FUNi), and Saffron Henderson or her replacement in Inuyasha Rebecca S. (Ocean), Mona Marshall (Viz), anyone but Natochenny or Kayzie Rogers
    Brock = Eric Stuart (rehire), Eric Vale (FUNi), Scott McNeil (Ocean), Yuri Lowenthal (Viz), anyone but Bill Rogers
    Misty = Rachael Lillis (rehire), anyone but Knotz
    May = VT (rehire), anyone but Knotz
    Max = Amy B. (rehire), anyone but Kayzie
    Meowth = Nathan P. (rehire), anyone but Cathcart/Zoppi
    James = Eric S. (rehire), anyone but Cathcart/Zoppi
    Jessie = Rachael L. (rehire), anyone but Knotz
    Looks like someone hates the TPCI dub with a passion.. I would have had maybe Peet Zerustica voice Keldeo, not saying vic Mignogna is bad or anything, or i eve would have had Jimmy Zoppy voice him too. but i'm still happy with vic.

Gus Johnson or VT (the original :)) -> Ash Ketchum
    Morgan Freeman -> narrator/Cilan/Brock
    VT -> Iris/Dawn

Wouldn't it be cool for VT to be voice acting Dawn/Iris??
    For the last time, BW is NOT a reboot.
    (Copy and paste this to your signature if you agree)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Gus Johnson or VT (the original :)) -> Ash Ketchum
    Morgan Freeman -> narrator/Cilan/Brock
    VT -> Iris/Dawn

Wouldn't it be cool for VT to be voice acting Dawn/Iris??
    Either Veronica or else Henrietta Million or Amie Birnbom. and Morgan Freeman? lol lol lol lol lol! (continues on for 39 years)

Ashleigh Ball as Homkia
    (she's even in a rock band!)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast