If you could redesign three episodes from the Kanto saga in it's current style...

Thread: If you could redesign three episodes from the Kanto saga in it's current style...

Blog Entries

Default If you could redesign three episodes from the Kanto saga in it's current style...

(I wasn't able to fully put the "title" in it)

If you could redesign three episodes (or more or less) from the Kanto Saga in it's current Saga style (in this case, Best Wishes! Season 2), what episodes would you choose? Would you change a "little" from the episode?

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: If you could redesign three episodes from the Kanto saga in it's current style...

I think the Princess Festival could easily be redesigned to be similar to a Don battle tournament. Instead of just being one episode, make it 3-4 episodes. If you noticed they skipped through almost all of Misty and Jessie's battles in that episode. Have Ash and Brock enter too this time.

Can't think of any others at the moment.

Trophies

Default Re: If you could redesign three episodes from the Kanto saga in it's current style...

I really enjoyed most kanto episodes and I can only think of one episode in which I'd like to change.

The battle between Misty and Ash for the cascade badge was a bad episode. The badge was given to ash without finishing the battle. It was a badly designed episode because Fans wanted to see misty and ash fully battle, yet they only just started it. This idea probably wouldent happen in the current series. The battle would continue to the end and probably the battles are more exciting in the current saga.

Huge thanks to Blue Dragon for my EPIC avatar & sig

The Great Race was a great episode, the one's with a lot of buildup are always pretty exciting.
    -('3')-

Three episodes?

I'd say the first episode could do some fixing- Have Ash try to catch a Nidoran instead. I hate bird Pokemon.

The second Sabrina match episode could have been better.- I would have made Hunter battle the last match against Kadabra.

The Erika gymbattle could have been done. For example if Pikachu could have kept it's distance, Ash could have battled Erika straight in his girl outfit, plus maybe even got the badge legitimately.
    Last edited by Caseydia; 1st August 2012 at 11:11 AM.

OSHAWHAT?

I'd at least change that Sabrina rematch episode (and the title of the episode)- All I'd really do is change it so that Pikachu is able to beat Kadabra after all with some strategy. After Kadabra's defeated, Sabrina'd get mad anyway and is about to turn Ash and Pikachu into dolls when Haunter comes and makes Sabrina laugh. Gym battles have more strategy these days. Well, not just Unova.
    Seasons =/= Regions