If you could battle Ash... - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: If you could battle Ash...

Primordial ChaosKnight Five-Gate Omega's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: If you could battle Ash...

I would use my anime team which consists of my favorite 6 non-legend Pokemon at the time of starting the anime, barring pikachu which used to be my first favorite for obvious reasons. I'd use Porygon2(forget the ban, I would break it), Dodrio, Gyarados, Nidoking, Arcanine, Golem versus Ash's Kingler,Sceptile,Charizard, Heracross, Krookodile, and Pikachu. I would battle Unova Ash mixed in with his Sinnoh prowess. My strategy involves either tanking or dodging repeatedly to assess the Strength and Effiency oof his attacks and to pinpoint any potential strategies he may employ as well as to formulate tactical counters. Example: I would have Dodrio tank some of his faster Pokemon and heal off with Roost then if Dodrio wins against it, and Ash sends out a slower but Bulky pokemon like kingler or Krookodile who isnt too fast compared to Sceptile Charizard and Pikachu, then i would switch up and have Dodrio use Agility multiple times in order to gain a temporary but effective speed boost and time its execution to dodgehis next attack with more ease while gaining moentum through speed increase to maxify the damage of Dodrio's next attack like say Giga Impact. I would have it keep dodging effectively, and if neccesary heal off damage taken with roost. I would always switch up my tactical approach to match the battling style of his pokemon, thereby confusing him while launching unbelievably effective and powerful attacks that could poosibly one shot or two shot most of his pokemon if I could.

Default Re: If you could battle Ash...

Pikachu
    Charizard
    Krookodile
    Buizel
    Infernape
    laprus

my team

Pikachu
    Charizard
    Krookodile
    Buizel