If Iris and Dento are gone, who do you think will be the new companions? - Page 3

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: If Iris and Dento are gone, who do you think will be the new companions?

Blog Entries

Default Re: If Iris and Dento are gone, who do you think will be the new companions?

Quote Originally Posted by Ishida View Post
    Ash's male traveling companion would be either a gym leader or an NPC in Karos he would have dark skin like Iris and Cilan with golden yellow eyes. .
    Nuts besides the yellow eyes I was pretty close for what one of the new gym leaders would look like hopefully he travels with Ash.

8D

Default Re: If Iris and Dento are gone, who do you think will be the new companions?

Still hoping on Tierno and Shauna to be the traveling companions. Tierno actually has a goal that the writers don't need to make up like they did with Brock and Cilan. And from what we know so far, Shauna at this point sounds like a likely candidate to be the female traveling companion (besides Serena). From what we know of the games, I feel like it's easier to set up their stories as Ash's traveling companions than have gym leaders find an excuse to travel with Ash imo.

I'm hoping for the bug type gymleader :)

Am I the only one that thinks that maybe Professor Platane will be a companion? I mean, he's young and the fact it's stated in the game that he'll battle the player character it would be interesting to actually have a professor travelling with Ash.
    Akromatic and WindBlast like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post
    Out of offered new characters in games for female companions i could see Shauna joining Ash on journey through Kalos(as predictable as it may be). Judging by her game info she is "highly energetic and curious being interested in friend progress"making me suspect how she would have no specific goals set in mind when starting journey, gradually discovering where she sees herself and what she wants to do. Similar to May.

In more ways than one, perhaps.

Either way though, I like her more than Serena anyway.
    8ther and pokemon fan 132 like this.

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

I wonder if the traveling companions could be the game characters that have'nt been revealed yet (the other 5 gym leaders and plenty more people).

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Quote Originally Posted by PockyAddict View Post
    I wonder if the traveling companions could be the game characters that have'nt been revealed yet (the other 5 gym leaders and plenty more people).
    That is entirely possible. Although, I'd prefer for them not to be two Gym Leader characters again. If they have non-playable characters, at least choose one that has their own storyline from the game that they could adapt instead of trying to do something themselves. That might work out a bit better or just I hope that it would.
    PockyAddict likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

I personally believe that one of the new companions will be a Fairy gym leader who'll travel with Ash - it'll be a perfect promotion for the Fairy type and the second companion may very well be Cilan.

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

I'm starting to think we might just get temporary one time companions like Bianca, Todd, or Alexa.

If I'm right it'll certainly feel weird having Ash be the only main character of a movie.

Dex

My personal opinion is that there should be at least one character from one of the previous generations at all times, to hold the series together. But for Kalos characters, Shauna seems the most likely to me. The others seem older and more serious, and it would be weird not to have at least one of the characters be a brand-new pokemon trainer who's all excited and inexperienced. The question is.... does she own a bike?

I also think that Sycamore is a serious possibility. He almost seems a bit like Brock or Cilan, and is different from previous professors (and isn't the primary professor of the games). He could provide that older and experienced, yet still youthful role.

Go home Kalos rivers, you're drunk.
    My URPG Stats

Team Rocket Member Jamesfromteamrocket's Avatar
    Blog Entries

my guess for the role of female traveling companion is Alexa. She just seems like she would help Ash alot through Kalos and then one of the rivals will travel with Ash.
    It look likes Team Rocket is blasting off again

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesfromteamrocket View Post
    my guess for the role of female traveling companion is Alexa. She just seems like she would help Ash alot through Kalos and then one of the rivals will travel with Ash.
    I dunno, Alexa seems too old for Ash, he normally travels with people who are around the same age group as him, being 10-15 years old. It's likely to be someone from Vaniville Town, likely Serena if anyone, who, if Pokemon Contests return, will likely be a coordinator like May and Dawn before her. Yeah I'm calling it now.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    I dunno, Alexa seems too old for Ash, he normally travels with people who are around the same age group as him, being 10-15 years old. It's likely to be someone from Vaniville Town, likely Serena if anyone, who, if Pokemon Contests return, will likely be a coordinator like May and Dawn before her. Yeah I'm calling it now.
    does it say how old Alexa is?

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Old enough to be legal.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast