If Iris and Dento are gone, who do you think will be the new companions? - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: If Iris and Dento are gone, who do you think will be the new companions?

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: If Iris and Dento are gone, who do you think will be the new companions?

Quote Originally Posted by Akzivx V View Post
    Hey, that reminds me, what's Ash's Pikachu going to shock this region? Another bike? Another person? Rollerskates? A Gogoat or Skiddo? A building, like what YamiiDenryuu said (though I don't think that's possible)? A suitcase filled with clothes?
    Id like to see pikachu fry someones car. that would make a good allstate commerical

Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

Default Re: If Iris and Dento are gone, who do you think will be the new companions?

I am personally a fan of Ash traveling with Alexa and Serena.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    An older woman and jailbait at the same time? Wth only ash being a dude? Yeah not happening.

Post Thanks / Like

Alexa and Serena traveling with Ash would be very epic ! But it won't happen since it would be too much jailbait.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Talonflame View Post
    An older woman and jailbait at the same time? Wth only ash being a dude? Yeah not happening.
    Ash isn't a dude, he's an it in every sense of the word lol, he doesn't even know what a girl is.

Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be more like they probably wouldn't want more female characters in the cast than male characters. There have always been at least two male characters in the cast and I imagine that they'd want to keep it that way. Although, I wouldn't mind two female characters and two male characters, including Ash, being the main cast, but that's probably not going to happen either.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ash isn't a dude, he's an it in every sense of the word lol, he doesn't even know what a girl is.
    You got me there. Tbf I want serena too but the writers probably thinks shes too old to be the loli shoenen fans want.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You got me there. Tbf I want serena too but the writers probably thinks shes too old to be the loli shoenen fans want.
    Aren't they all ten lol??

Post Thanks / Like

In the anime, most of the characters are ten, but I don't think that the trainers in the games are all ten year olds. Serena really doesn't look that old and even if she did, they could just give her a slightly different design to make her look younger. Her design doesn't really prevent her from being in the cast in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    In the anime, most of the characters are ten, but I don't think that the trainers in the games are all ten year olds. Serena really doesn't look that old and even if she did, they could just give her a slightly different design to make her look younger. Her design doesn't really prevent her from being in the cast in my opinion.
    Exactly, thats why I don't see a problem with Serena and Alexa both being on the main cast. Alexa is far too old for Ash so I don't even get why that would be an issue.

Post Thanks / Like

Exactly, thats why I don't see a problem with Serena and Alexa both being on the main cast. Alexa is far too old for Ash so I don't even get why that would be an issue.
    I don't think that Alexa would be in the cast, but not because of her age. She isn't too old, but her presence in BW as a marketing gimmick for X/Y makes it less likely for me to see her as part of the cast. I could see her appearing every now and then and maybe traveling with Ash until he gets to the first Gym to meet her sister, but I don't think that she's be part of the cast for the whole series.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    I don't think that Alexa would be in the cast, but not because of her age. She isn't too old, but her presence in BW as a marketing gimmick for X/Y makes it less likely for me to see her as part of the cast. I could see her appearing every now and then and maybe traveling with Ash until he gets to the first Gym to meet her sister, but I don't think that she's be part of the cast for the whole series.
    Eh, I loved her presence on the cast for this season and would love for her to continue. Plus she is already semi developed so we wont care as much when she is ignored.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Brock was completely developed by the time johto ended and yet people still nitpick him in dp.

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Eh, I loved her presence on the cast for this season and would love for her to continue. Plus she is already semi developed so we wont care as much when she is ignored.
    I wouldnt mind alexa sticking around but with her making appearances in the begining and disappearing until the end of the show does make me wonder if she is going to pull a Dawn and Cynthia when XY starts. im just speculating but we will see next month. I think if they do have Alexa stay, i think they should have Grant be cilan's replacement. he seems to be an athletic guy who likes to climb and who strikes me as an outdoorsman. that would compliment Alexa;s videorecording skills which could lead to maybe some pokemon documenterys. like i said before we'll find out in october

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Brock was completely developed by the time johto ended and yet people still nitpick him in dp.
    This is the anime. We can't approve of anything they do, ever. :P

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast