How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October! - Page 3

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree400Likes

Thread: How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October!

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default re: How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October!

Depending on what happens towards the end of BW, we don't even know if Team Rocket will be sticking around.

Blog Entries

Say it with me now: Poke, Poke, Poke, Poke...

254662_448218578577830_1221763604_n.jpg

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I wonder if Writer still want to attract youger viewer using cute fluffy Pokemon.
    Seriously,
    They should understand , Kids doesn't care about cuteness , Girls does !
    Kids like anime which are cool & exciting .
    Which is why Inazuma Eleven is so popular among kids even though there isn't anything cute in that anime.
    Kids just love the way character jump & kick the soccer ball . Soccer really is popular.
    If Writer want to attract younger viewer in Generation VI then the best way is to Create a Unattainable Beautiful girl and make Ash one-sidely fall for her .
    Thats enough would be 98% successful in attracting younger viewer.
    Because One-side love makes an Anime more exciting for kids.
    That why Kids anime like Doraemon , Perman , Ninja Haturi etc has One-sided crush involve even though lot of people believe that romance has nothing to do with Kids Anime.
    Ya , Deep love like Romeo & Juliet has nothing to do with kids Anime however One-sided crush is really effective in Kids Anime.
    Also , Kids doesn't really like the ''Philosophy of Defect''.
    They like to see the hero win more then we adult do.
    Also
    If Writer want to attract younger viewer then they should atleast create a series that is focus on Ash winning the League and moving on.
    Anyway , I simply just said how writer should handle Generation VI anime series if they want more younger viewer.
    I hope it doesn't count as bashing.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! John Understands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow John Understands on Tumblr Visit John Understands's Youtube Channel

Uh, new series, and the female protagonist may join Ash, along with Cilan.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paulisthebest View Post
    Say it with me now: Poke, Poke, Poke, Poke...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	254662_448218578577830_1221763604_n.jpg 
Views:	1935 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	83538
    Ha Ha Ha , Here is the new Opening Song
    Poke , Poke , Pokemon
    Pokemon Z
    Ya
    Poke , Poke , Pokemon
    Pokemon Z.

Blog Entries

Default Between Iris and Cilan, Who has more potential to stay for the XY saga?

With Gen VI on the horizon who do you think has more potential to follow Ash to the next region?

Personally i think the writers will probably do what they did during Johto and keep both Iris and Cilan for the next saga.

Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar

Default Re: Between Iris and Cilan, Who has more potential to stay for the XY saga?

Yeap i think both will follow him to the new region.

Iris has barley developed much and shes pretty popular so i think shes going no where, Cilan will definatley be their like brock he wont leave ash for as long as pokemon continues, I doubt they really wanna waste time creating a 2nd brock clone.

SOOOOONANSU!!

only got one thing to say about this...

NOOOOOOOO! There go all my hopes and dreams of the darn anime actually ending with BW. *dies*. Time for another 3+ year trek we've already seen 5 times over.

Hopefully Ash/Team Rocket are not in this saga. Is it too much to ask for a new series based on new characters?
    apparently yes :(. *sigh*. I really wish they would though.
    Jessie and James together forever!!!

AAML forever!

Colorado is EVIL!!!! Save me!

Eternal defender of Tracey Sketchit. Brock lovers beware ^_^.

"Like the moon over
    the day, my genius and brawn
    are lost on these fools" - Bowser, Super Mario RPG

Blog Entries

Default Re: Between Iris and Cilan, Who has more potential to stay for the XY saga?

I'm kinda hoping that Iris leaves Ash and ends up going to the Opelucid Gym to become the gym leader like Drayden has planned. I don't mind if Cilan sticks around and if Ash is joined by the Gen VI girl, though all that really matters to me is seeing Iris leave the group.
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

How about we dump both in favor of better characters?
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I would be happy if Ihara Shigekatsu get in charge of Generation VI Anime series.
    That guy sure know how to make people laugh.
    I can imagine how funny Anime will be if that guy handle the show like he handle Pokemon DPA.
    Karamazov likes this.

Blog Entries

Since "neither" doesn't appear to be an option based on the thread's title. I'll go with Cilan being the one to stay and Iris being the one to go. I'd rather see his overpowered rock lobster, grass monkey and mud fish than that little kid any day.

Blog Entries

Well there will be a new series, duh.

But with a new writer for Episode N, and Tomioka being absent for awhile now... I think we might get a bit of a shakeup in regards to how the anime goes. No way it'll be like what happened in Best Wishes.

Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, aside from the obvious, since this does mean that the next anime series will premier in October (or around that, at least) in Japan, and the games will get a worldwide release, the US airings of the next series will premier four months behind the release of the games.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

This topic is already being discussed in the How will Pokemon X and Y impact the anime and just so there aren't too many threads on X and Y, I'll go ahead and merge them together.

Out of the two, I think that Cilan has the best chance of sticking around for this new series. I honestly can't see Iris staying with Ash. She hasn't developed that much, but hasn't really stopped characters from being replaced before. Besides, I don't see why Iris would go on another journey with Ash when they've already set up her going to the Opelucid Gym and they do like changing female leads with every new series. Unless there's another slightly older male trainer in the early stages of the games that can fill Cilan's position of the group, then I could see Cilan sticking around for another series. I think he is a bit more popular at least, although being voiced by a popular voice actor in Japan probably helps with that. It's probably more likely that they'll both be replaced for the next series, but out of the two, the only one I could see still traveling with Ash is Cilan.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast