How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October! - Page 26

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree400Likes

Thread: How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October!

Blog Entries
    Add L-05308 on Facebook
    Visit L-05308's Youtube Channel

Default Re: How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October!

Alexa is travelling with them throught the end of DA. Could she join Ash for The XY series?
    Darth Darkrai likes this.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Quote Originally Posted by L-05308 View Post
    Alexa is travelling with them throught the end of DA. Could she join Ash for The XY series?
    I doubt it. They'd probably want to use younger looking characters, possibly even some of the new rival characters, to join the cast. Alexa is traveling with the cast to showcase more sixth generation prior to the release of the game, as well as possibly allowing other countries airing the dub would have some kind of sixth generation promotion since it would take awhile for them to get to the new XY series.
    SammyW27 likes this.

I'd like them to do some thing different and have an older girl travel with Ash, she could be a female version of Brock.
    Than, they could also add in some girl the same age as Ash and of course new guy so it doesn't look like Ash is building his own haremXD
    Crysta Blade likes this.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfangirl22 View Post
    I'd like them to do some thing different and have an older girl travel with Ash, she could be a female version of Brock.
    Than, they could also add in some girl the same age as Ash and of course new guy so it doesn't look like Ash is building his own haremXD
    I rather they make a second boy be around Ash's age so that he can be given a quest something to do.

I think there will be a female version of brock and that is viola the bug type gym leader. IMO she suited this role pretty well.100px-xy_viola.png
    SammyW27 and Five-Gate Omega like this.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

And here's a thought (bear with me):

How about Ash-tachii being disjointed & loose with Ash having a revolving door of companions & their pokemon who come & go throughout the saga? Like how BW kept giving the group a fourth member and had them encountering rivals often? Just with Ash mixing & matching companions every so often.
    Last edited by SammyW27; 17th June 2013 at 11:29 AM.
    YamiiDenryuu likes this.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post

How about Ash-tachii being disjointed & loose with Ash having a rotating roster of companions & their pokemon who come & go throughout the saga? Like how BW kept giving the group a fourth member and had them encountering rivals often? Just with Ash mixing & matching companions every so often.
    Is not a bad idea at all. In that case, I see Serena taking the support role with the addition of a side-quest. THe two would be guaranteed to appear in every episode. But there would be a series of characters that could be friends to Ash from time to time.
    Last edited by Nymphia; 17th June 2013 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Interpretation of being confirmed.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO, GO, GO, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I want to start with XY as soon as is possible.

I have unpopular opinions: I prefer an older character returning but it isn't from the original trio. I was one of the few who liked both DP and BW. And I think that TR shouldn't leave in the anime.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Hopefully after 15 years the writers learned something and will stick to the games. Anything they make up on their own rarely had any good conclusions.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post

How about Ash-tachii being disjointed & loose with Ash having a revolving door of companions & their pokemon who come & go throughout the saga? Like how BW kept giving the group a fourth member and had them encountering rivals often? Just with Ash mixing & matching companions every so often.
    This would go especially well in XY with the introduction of a larger supporting cast in the games. I'd like to see it.

Blog Entries

Speaking of which, with the new Roller Skates announced, will Ash trash the new girl's roller skates?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akzivx V View Post
    Speaking of which, with the new Roller Skates announced, will Ash trash the new girl's roller skates?
    Either that, or he sends her poor Gogoat to the hospital. :P

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzivx V View Post
    Either that, or he sends her poor Gogoat to the hospital. :P
    if Gogoat gets to be the honorary "bike" Looks like PETA may give us pokemon X Y and Pain... though i do wonder how does one really go and trash roller skates to the same degree as the bikes? or maybe have a vehicle trashed or maybe some pricey camera equipmnet?
    Akromatic and Yankees4life like this.

8D

I'm liking the XY supporting characters that we've seen and I'm hoping they'll be implemented in the anime. I think Tierno has some potential of being a pretty good male traveling companion. His game goal of wanting to make the best dance team has potential for the anime imo. I think Shauna might be the female companion for Ash while the rivals can consist of Trevor and Serena. It'd be nice to see like a Katie-like female rival for Ash with Serena. And I think Trevor can act as a smart/analytical rival that Ash hasn't had. The closest thing would probably be Conway but Ash only battled him once. Something more prolonged would be nice.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

So I have been thinking about Shauna joining Ash...

I have this feeling that if Shauna joins Ash, she won't have a proper goal like becoming Top Coordinator or Dragon Master.

Her in-game description is:

Shauna is an incredibly energetic girl who is coming along on the journey to find a dream of her own. She’s friendly and outgoing, and seems to genuinely enjoy all the curiosities you’ll come across on your journey.

She doesn't have a dream yet and her journeying with Ash would be partially to find a dream of her own and partially to enjoy all the curiosities of Kalos region. She would perhaps try out gym battles, then move on to something else. That would also provide material for some personal growth of the character who doesn't seem to be able to find anything that suits her.

Blog Entries

Visit Grabbergirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by flyingpotatofish View Post
    I think there will be a female version of brock and that is viola the bug type gym leader. IMO she suited this role pretty well.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100px-XY_Viola.png 
Views:	420 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	87718
    I agree. I was thinking the same thing. What if Viola had a take care of a younger sibling due to family problems? She will be the first female "brock" to travel with Ash.
    flyingpotatofish likes this.

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast