How often do you actually *watch* Pokemon? - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: How often do you actually *watch* Pokemon?

Blog Entries

Default Re: How often do you actually *watch* Pokemon?

I'll watch once a week, usually a mini-marathon to catch up on stuff I've missed. I've seen quite a bit of the Orange Islands stuff on CN On Demand and I'm pretty much caught up with BW. I've been enjoying it and I'm waiting with baited breath for the latest Luke ep. (Gee, I wonder why...?)

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I survived watching all of Johto when I was younger at one episode a week, so I can survive anything. God the torture still stings over a decade later.

That being said I don't watch BW episodes as they come out, I usually wait till there's a batch of them and then watch.

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

I usually wait for the newest episodes to come out dubbed, then watch them. If it were a particularly bad one in the original however *cough*pokemonworldtournamentjuniorcupandmarlon'sdissapointingdebut*cough*, then I would not bother watching. I occaionallly head back to watch some of Sinnoh's best battles and contests however, preferably the ones with the Sinnoh League and Grand Festival closing in. I normally don't watch the Japanese episodes without subs, since I'm the kind of guy who wants to know what everyone says.
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

H.M
    Follow H.M On Twitter
    Follow H.M on Tumblr

Every now and then. I skip the episodes that I have no interest in, and wait for the subs for the ones I do. I do keep tabs on futures episodes though.

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~Twitter~

Blog Entries

Japanese Episodes - When I am at home during their live debut & I watch uploaded raw episodes online everytime TR is featured and everytime something special seems to be happening (Dawn's return, etc)
    Portuguese Episodes - Everytime they debut.
    Please "like" this page to help Portugal! We want to have Pokémon in HD! Please "like" this.

Also, sign this petition (you can sign by writing your Name and E-mail address on the "bolded" blanks and then clicking in "Assinar Petição")

I only got into Pokemon last spring, having played through Gold on my TI-nSpire CX Calculator during school. Last summer vacation I decided to watch through all of the anime episodes, though. I successfully got through the first eight seasons in english by the end of summer. However, I'm not a very big fan of the TPCi dub, after watching through about the first third of Battle frontier, so I've skipped to the subbed Best wishes series (all I could find subbed that aired after what I had already seen in English) when school started back up. Now, I try to watch at least one a day, sometimes I watch as many as 5, it just depends. I'm going to run out soon, though. I guess I'll just have to man up and watch the DP in english.

Also-- This is my first post here!

Follow vulpix On Twitter Add vulpix on Google+
    Follow vulpix on Tumblr

I've watched almost all of the anime.
    I haven't watched all the sinnoh arc. And I'm maybe 5-6 behind on the current eps.

I watch them in bursts and I'll get around the new ones eventually

(I don't know If i'll ever get around to watching the sinnoh ones)
    (I am "vulpix" in the bulbagarden irc chat! Come talk to me!) (I like black women!)

Registered User Mamasoftshellturtle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mamasoftshellturtle on Facebook
    Visit Mamasoftshellturtle's Youtube Channel

Oh man I remember watching all the way from the very first episode until the season where Ash got into Hoenn. I remember right after school ( was through 1st -4th grade) pokemon was on KidsWB at 4:00. I'd even invite my friend over to watch pokemon. Those were good times :)
    I stopped watching pokemon after that cause they switched the times and I didn't really bother to check new episodes, though starting in 7th grade I started watching again...
    Well, now that I'm a junior I'd rather sleep than watch pokemon at 8:30 in the morning...But whenever I get the chance, I do =D
    Amyda Nakornsrithammarajensis

Trust me, I'm the Doctor. rockman0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I try to keep up with the series because their main plots tend to be good. The fillers don't really interest me as much. Having said that, I have small backlog on my DVR at the moment.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun
    When a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies.
    Night will fall and the dark will rise
    When a good man goes to war.
    Demons run, but count the loss.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

For AG and BW I watch it almost everyday. after a while in DP, I got bored and only watched the three episodes with Gary in them. :p

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

I stopped watching, regularly, after the journey through Johto. After that, I got bored of it, and didn't like the direction it was going. I have only watched a handful of episodes, from the current arcs.

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

I try to watch the new episodes every week as they air, but sometimes I forget. I like to do big catch ups on subbed episodes every 20 or so eps, since I don't understand the Japanese while watching the raws.

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

still watching the japanese episode every thurdsday and the USA update every weekend and every day i watch 5-10 episodes of AG or DP english dub and i was just about to begin watching them in spanish dub as i'm mexican

I haven't watched the Pokémon anime for a long time. Mostly because I don't like the changes that came with Best Wishes. (I haven't even watched one episode, but from what I've read I think my time would be better spent watching all the episodes I've missed). I was watching season 2 months ago (one episode a day marathon style), so I might finish that marathon, then watch season 1, season 3, season 4 and so on. (The reason for the odd order of seasons on my watch list is because I missed almost all episodes of season 2). I might even watch all seasons if I haven't outgrown the anime.

The Pokémon mangas however, like Pokémon Adventures, that's hardcore and way better than the anime in my opinion.

Blog Entries

I find myself having to catch up to the Japanese episodes whenever I fall behind, since sometimes I'm just not in the mood to watch Pokemon. BW is the first series I'm watching in Japanese all the way through, and I barely look at the English dub because I don't wake up at 8:30 in the morning on Saturdays very often. I remember when I used to wake up every morning (even at 7) to watch the dub of DP, but now I think I'm just gonna stick mostly to the Japanese version of the Pokemon anime.

In the past I used to watch the original series and the Orange Islands whenever it was on. I never saw all of Johto because Cartoon Network would only show the first season and then just stop. I saw most of Johto Journeys and Master Quest but I missed a lot of Johto League Champions. I saw all of Advanced but I stopped watching sometime during Advanced Challenge. I think when DP first came out is when I started going back to watching it regularly.

Look Forward, Team Rocket!

Also I claim Piplup in the Claim a Pokemon thread =)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast