How do you feel about another "Joy/Jenny/Don George" with Parker this late in BW?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: How do you feel about another "Joy/Jenny/Don George" with Parker this late in BW?

Default How do you feel about another "Joy/Jenny/Don George" with Parker this late in BW?

So, it turns out there are multiple Parker's and you can tell them the difference by the colour of their collars.

So, how do you feel about another one of these recurring characters this late in Best Wishes, or could they reappear in the next series?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

Blog Entries

Default Re: How do you feel about another "Joy/Jenny/Don George" with Parker this late in BW?

I think it's completely unnecessary. The Parker who appeared in yesterday's episode could easily have been the one who we knew of previously, I really don't see the point in having more than one of them. It does kinda destroy his character a little in my eyes.
    Bubble Frog likes this.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Blog Entries
    Add L-05308 on Facebook
    Visit L-05308's Youtube Channel

Default Re: How do you feel about another "Joy/Jenny/Don George" with Parker this late in BW?

This is so dumb, why can't they just have toured the islands on one cruise ship like in the real world, the opening made Parker look like he was gonna be important but he was gone after two episodes! Replaced by his cousin! This was bad enough when don George was introduced.
    They need a law against inbreeding in the pokemon world!

Blog Entries

Yes....everyone is a clone now. It's only a matter of time. The league shall replace everyone with shallow generalized people. It will truly be like the game.

I'm kidding, I don't care really, but this is getting ridiculous now.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    Yes....everyone is a clone now. It's only a matter of time. The league shall replace everyone with shallow generalized people. It will truly be like the game.

This is a problem I have with the anime is the fact that almost every single aspect is recycled, and less and less effort is put into it each time.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

Hate it and i think for this parker guy, completely unnecessary. And there was not a warning for this this bull, why could'nt he just be the same guy instead of this mess being different guys.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

It's pretty lazy, but I don't mind.

Boulder Trainer Mikuri's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator

That's just silly. Ash and his friends could travel around the Decolora Archipelago on the same ship with the same tour guide.

Blog Entries

I vaguely remember a fan fiction where one of the generic-clone characters was a guy named Security Guard Josh. I actually find these clone people to be a funny sort of Pokemon quirk. I don't really mind it. It's kind of endearing in it's own, ridiculous way.
    Pocket Ace likes this.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick-Or-Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scopeand Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

No, but it's already happening; we've seen Ash clones and a Dawn clone, and Brock's very identical to his siblings.

But while I am disappointed that there are multiple, equally ugly Parkers running about, it makes me wonder if the anime is purposely trying to make it seem that all adults and public service workers are interchangeable for some reason.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's getting more silly than before and completely unnecessary, but I just don't care enough. I can live with it.

Yes....everyone is a clone now. It's only a matter of time.
    As long as the characters aren't bad, I don't care. I mean, imagine a world fullfilled by Iris, Trip and Kotetsu clones.

Jokes aside, it'd make sense (and, at the same time, creepy) if the Parkers were all watching around, because one can't help enough to the whole ship, but it seems this is not the case here.

Follow the signs of the Crimson Thunder
    We will stay by your side
    Let our voices be there to guide you

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Now this is just silly.

It's bad enough that some fool figured out how to use the Jenny/Joy cloning process on a man with Don George (who didn't amount to much anyway), but cloning a guy with one simple job of acting as captain/guide for a little over a dozen episodes? I knew the producers had gotten just plain lazy during BW, but...damn!
    Last edited by SammyW27; 10th May 2013 at 10:25 PM.

Blog Entries

This is just getting Out Of Control Now.

It's completely unnecessary and rather ridiculous, but I can't say it bothers me too much. I just don't care.
    つまらないものはさっさと消去。

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast