How do you become a powerhouse?

Thread: How do you become a powerhouse?

Join the toad side! Emperor Palpitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default How do you become a powerhouse?

People are often saying that a special pokemon is a powerhouse. But how do a pokemon become a powerhouse? Howmany wins does it has too have, how many moves? Discuss.
    JOIN THE TOAD SIDE
    AND MAY THE BLUE FORCE BE WITH YOU
    AND I AM NOT YOUR FATHER!

Default Re: How do you become a powerhouse?

When I think of Ash's Powerhouses, the first names that come to mind are Charizard and Infernape, both of which had ample (some might even say excessive) screen time. Screen time is certainly important to get the majority of people to agree that a Pokemon is a Powerhouse.

Another important trait of a Powerhouse, in my opinion at least, is being fully evolved or just plain large. Sceptile, Torterra, Snorlax, Krookodile, and Staraptor are all Pokemon I consider "Powerhouses". Pikachu is incredibly powerful and talented, but its hard for me to consider it a "true" Powerhouse because of its size and cute appearance.

Bonded Forever Misty Calls Masquerain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

How many wins: At least a couple, and they must be notable. This means the opponents should be strong and give thema run for their money.
    Moves: 4.

Ash charizard is ash special power house where it can tangle with the strongest pokemon in the world

if you want to make a pokemon a power house, Make them defeat a legendary and become a lot more stronger as time went on or beat a Elite 4 or champion pokemon